Curious about jelqing

Yellow LedBetter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read a lot about this..technique, but I've yet to read any post about potential damaging side effects, other than one about interfering with natural growth? I'm 19, so I doubt I have to worry about that one. But are there any other ones?

I have just been curious about giving it a go but want to be well rounded before starting.

dsk

Experimental Member
Media
I've been jelqing for two years. Two places on the internet have been invaluable to me: Thundersplace, although you must register when they are taking new members in order to download the videos demonstrating all the different jelqing techniques,; and penis enlargement exercises. I'm not sure of the exact name of the site but you can download jelqing videos for free.

I've never read anything about jelqing inhibiting natural growth but I was told if you are trying to make your penis longer to focuse on elongating the penis before trying to increase the girth.
Don't overdo it! I always warm up my penis with a sock filled with rice that I microwave on high for 1 minute, before and after jelqing.
Don't jelq when fully erect.
Some signs you are over doing it are the donut effect (edema just around the base of the corona; not being able to get an erection after jelqing.
Lack of growth.
There's much more I could say but try thundersplace those guys are serious. One more thing get several opinions that match up. Read about the possible injuries you could get from clamping and pumping and hanging weights. It's better to start slow than to be over zealous and hurt yourself.