Curious about neighbour

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nakeddad, Mar 5, 2008.

1. nakeddad

nakeddad New Member

Hi,if any of u guys got cuirous about your neighbour?

I have a neighbour nextdoor in his mid 60's. retired and married living with his wife only. his kids are away from home. he has a toned body, white hair and trimmed white beard. find him a little attractive compared to his age.
    we're not so close. just say hello to each other.
    I wonder how hung he is and cut or uncut? i mean i want to see him totaly naked ? only saw him in his shorts and tshirt in the backyard whilw working.
    what can i do? invite him to a gym (ending up in locker) or a public pool and how can i start the conversation WITHOUT GIVING ANY CLUE?

thanks.

2. Corius

Corius New Member

My reaction to your post is to suggest that you tread very carefully. You may look all you want, you may let your imagination run wild, but your married neighbor should be "off limits" to you. Find yourself a friend and when your friendship grows and you find yourselves to be more than just friends you will discover the wonderful world of relationship. Not all relationships end in sexual contact but when that happens the sex that happens will seem to you to be the most natural and right thing.

I think it is still generally true in our society that when a man marries he is taking himself out of serious consideration for sex of any kind with anyone other than his partner. We do well to respect the marriage bond.

3. edonline

Gold Member

nakeddad, your neighbor sounds like mine. he's in his 60s, very good looking and in great condition (have seen him shirtless in the summer when he's working on his landscaping/mowing/etc). he has a nice sized bulge from what I can tell from discreetly looking but would love to see more.

4. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    look.... PERIOD!

5. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Listen to Corius and take his advice.

6. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ..........................There is an old saying,"Don't shit on your own doorstep" he is your neighbor. :rolleyes:.....................:smile:

7. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

Don,t let your desire become your LUST!

8. Tanvir

Tanvir New Member

Albums:
    Pretend to trip over your shoelaces and rip down his pants, as you fall. So sorry, trying to catch myself.

9. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I'll pretend that I tripped over your cock. :wink:

10. duhcota

duhcota New Member

as a older guy thats made plenty of mistakes...i'd say your next door friend would be a mistake...if your looking to try or expand your friends..look somewhere else..not next door...try maybe places like adult friend finder or maybe in the chat here anyplace but close to home...go at least 20-25 miles

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even with the high cost of petrol, I must agree. Jumping the fence next door can cause more than a few problems. Someone before me stated to go at least 20-25 miles. I would urge you to follow that advice.

Oh, Yes, please buckle up. Most fatal accidents happen within 25 miles of home.

12. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Nakked Dad, there's nothing wrong with talking about gardening, conditions in the town, sports and so on. Don't let your desires get the best of you so you ruin a good neighborly relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted