Curious about past girl who caused great pain in sucking my cock. Opinions?

hungsurfr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies,

One of my last umm women just loved to suck my cock.. she was eager and probably thought she was doing an excellent job BUT damn, it was painful! She had a rather small mouth and my cock isn't too bad of a size.. especially the head. I'm not sure if it was a fit issue but she never went any deeper than the head and concentrated 100% on ONLY the head. She'd pull the skin back all the way rather harshly and nothing but head work... even when I eventually practically pleaded for her to go deeper and take more of him in.

Do other women use this "technique" or whatever it was she was doing? Just curious here now.. Always feel uncomfortable telling a woman how I want to be sucked, jerked or whatever..

Thanks!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please tell her!!!! I was doing the same to my husband, and he never told me for a long time. I felt absolutely horrible after that like I was ineffective and not giving him pleasure like I thought I was. The problem was my teeth. I just couldn't get them out of the way. Sixty-nine was an absolute torture for him.

But it has taken a lot of "retraining" to learn how to accommodate him and pleasure him at the same time. So all of you guys who want big ones - well, there's a downside!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i said this before.. but is still true "please let me know if i have your penis in a full nelson"

blowjobs shouldn't end with a tapout. :redface:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you can't let women know what you want then unless you're just very grateful for anything you get, you'll never get really good sex.

That said, my gf loves to be a sub and have me force my dick in to her mouth. The only problem is, unless she's perpendicular and goes wide-mouthed down on my dick, I get way too much teeth from her. Still, I do push it in her mouth since it gets her going

hungsurfr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL exactly! totally feels like i'm trying not to tapout.

Should I actually tell her that it "hurts" or just say "maybe i'm not used to it this way but it feels quite uncomfortable"? Last thing I want is for her to think I'm telling her she's horrible at blowjobs and then never give me another one. I did try telling her (after pulling my cock OUT of her mouth, that he's quite sensitive around that part of the head that she's concentrating on. she just smiles and says "isn't that a good thing then?" and then goes even harder!)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ouch!! i just reread your original post.. she's reading chick mags. for true, all the how-tos on giving head express that the glans are the most sensitive bits, and men don't get much sensation from the rest of the penis... so stick to the head.. and work it.

my boy assures me that this is not the truth. his whole penis likes my mouth.

hmm is she open to you taking a dominant role with the frisky making?

could be as simple as directing her what you want her to do. a lil role play can go along way. cuz you can be very specific without being clinical, or her feeling like she's being critiqued for her performance.

if she's not really into direction, ya could always start with "it feels good when you...."
"i love it when you...", "baby, please...... " *like ya really really want it.. or in your case.. like you're trying not to cry in front of a girl :wink::tongue1:

or, talk-fuck. think phone sex, tease, dirty talk. same as the role play, you can be graphic/detail as all get out.

if all else fails.... you might have to jump on the "you are really bad at giving head" grenade. not just for you, but for all of mankind.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Ladies,

One of my last umm women just loved to suck my cock.. she was eager and probably thought she was doing an excellent job BUT damn, it was painful! She had a rather small mouth and my cock isn't too bad of a size.. especially the head. I'm not sure if it was a fit issue but she never went any deeper than the head and concentrated 100% on ONLY the head. She'd pull the skin back all the way rather harshly and nothing but head work... even when I eventually practically pleaded for her to go deeper and take more of him in.

Do other women use this "technique" or whatever it was she was doing? Just curious here now.. Always feel uncomfortable telling a woman how I want to be sucked, jerked or whatever..

Thanks!
quit your bitching!

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did she react??

I eased it out like "you don't have to give me head...it's not that great for me" lol.... I just made it seem like I wasn't really into head... Which is total bs...but I had to find a way to break it to her without hurting her feelings lol... SO she was just like ok....

hungsurfr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whoa. let's hope i don't need to come out and say it to her or any other women but damn.. she must have heard/read somewhere that the one part on/just under the head is the most sensitive so she ATTACKS it like an animal for the whole bj.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a guy i was seeing came back after a trip home and when i looked at his i was mortified. i asked him "who bit you!!' and he tried to lie and say it was caused by rough underwear. so i told him 'look i know teeth marks when i see them. ' and apparently this woman he was seeing would always tell him to go deep in her mouth then she'd close it and grate it on the way out well this last time he told me he got mad from the pain and hit her. sigh..so..yes we dont' date anymore, and yes i agree with using tact. 'i'm not that into it anyway' anywoman who believes that doesnt deserve to be down there in the first place. one man did tell me that 'sucking someone really hard is not good it causes pain'. i agree, explain to her what you like , one time. if the next time is no good, fire her. life is too short to have bad sex. which is why i read blogs to make sure im not wasting someones time with something i think is good, but really sucks..heh. get it...sucks as in bad heh.