Curious About Prevalence of Curved Cocks

How is your cock curved?

• My cock is completely straight -- I have no curve.

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • I curve slightly upward.

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • I curve strongly upward.

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • I curve slightly downward.

Votes: 46 12.5%
  • I curve strongly downward.

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • I curve slightly to the right.

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • I curve strongly to the right.

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • I curve slightly to the left.

Votes: 71 19.2%
  • I curve strongly to the left.

Votes: 17 4.6%

• Total voters

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just looking at some cock pics here today, and I found myself wondering how common the various types of curves are versus completely straight cocks.

I am hoping a survey will be educational -- please bear with me if this has been done before.

Also, if you have time, please comment about the straightness or curve of your cock, and how it affects your sex life, if at all.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine curves strongly downward, like the handle of an umbrella. However the curve is congenital, so I can easly straigthen my cock that automatically assumes the shape of the pussy.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always used to think that cocks were 'supposed' to curve slightly upwards. I know it's a lot more varied than what I thought years ago, but I still think a slight upward curve is just about the most common.

I honestly don't know whether my upward curve has affected vaginal sex at all (I can't say I've ever had it mentioned or asked about it), but the deepest it's ever been taken orally (or at least it certainly felt like it :biggrin1:) was during a 69, which makes sense I guess.

I dunno really, it's not that much of a pronounced curve anyway, I suspect you'd need more of an extreme bend to cause any issues, good or bad.

Last edited:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry, just to clarify -- when I asked how your curve affects your sex life, I didn't necessarily mean negative effects or limitations.

My ex had a pretty strong upward curve and I found this was very stimulating to my g-spot and cervix in face-to-face positions. I have never had a guy, though, with a strong curve downward, to the right, or to the left (only very mild curves), so I am curious as to whether women (or men) find them especially stimulating.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of guys curve in 2 directions such as up and to the left, or down and to the right, etc.

If you are interested you might check this out: Welcome Page

About 15% of guys have some curvature to the left or right but curves to the left are 4 times more common than curves to the right. About 37% of guys have some curvature up ("u-curve") or down ("n-curve") with u-curves not quite twice as common as n-curves. A little over 50% of guys are perfectly straight.

I have a slight curve to the left but not enough to be a significant departure from perfectly straight so I can't see that it has had any effect on my sexual experience.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I curve up and to the right; it's nothing freakish but the curves are there, for sure.

In terms of its effecting my sex life, I guess it goes both ways. I've never been a fan of getting blowjobs and have usually written that off to the nearly-universally bad quality of what passes for fellatio. I think I can probably count on both hands the number of blowjobs that have resulted in ejaculation, and off the top of my head can only remember one that was truly earth-rattling.

Maybe it's my size, but I really don't think so. When I was 33 I met my dick twin: we had absolutely, positively identical cocks, both soft and hard (even had the same relative tightness of circumcision with the same scars of the same size in the exact same place). We were shocked and amazed at how, in every possible variation of curve, throb, etc we were virtually identical. We had a very casual thing for a few months (both non-versatile tops, so the play was always very limited) and I learned what the challenges and rewards of sucking my cock can really be like: the curve to the right seemed to activate an otherwise dormant gag reflex (I hadn't gagged on a cock in years, regardless of size), so I guess it's the same for most other guys, too. FWIW, my dick twin had a similar issue, both with my dick specifically (gagging) and with a lack of satisfaction from receiving oral sex in general.

For whatever challenges ensue with sucking my cock, bottoms are very enthusiastic about how the curves, both up and over, seem to hit the prostate and penetrate the "second sphincter" separating the rectum from the colon. My cock seems tailor-made for fucking ass :biggrin1:

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine curves upward and I looove it! And just like ur experience, it hits my wife's G-spot nicely, which is probably why she's not that crazy about be getting any bigger

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just looking at some cock pics here today, and I found myself wondering how common the various types of curves are versus completely straight cocks.

I am hoping a survey will be educational -- please bear with me if this has been done before.

Also, if you have time, please comment about the straightness or curve of your cock, and how it affects your sex life, if at all.
I am curved slightly up, have had girls tell me they like that, makes it more comfortable to take the length and sometimes it allows more contact with their clit while stroking

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slightly upwards and slightly to the left. I chose to check the box for 'slightly to the left' as this has been more of an issue for me. I grew up thinking it was odd, and might be less attractive to women. But I came to realise it's absolutely normal, and I eventually decided I like the shape of my cock, curves and all.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Plenty of guys curve in 2 directions such as up and to the left, or down and to the right, etc.

This did cross my mind when I was making the poll, but I didn't realize how common it is, or I would have set the poll to allow multiple answers. Oh well, it's too late to change it now.

If you are interested you might check this out: Welcome Page

About 15% of guys have some curvature to the left or right but curves to the left are 4 times more common than curves to the right. About 37% of guys have some curvature up ("u-curve") or down ("n-curve") with u-curves not quite twice as common as n-curves. A little over 50% of guys are perfectly straight.

Thank you so much -- I had no idea this kind of information had been compiled by anyone. It's quite interesting that curves to the left are more prevalent than curves to the right -- I wonder why that is.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you so much -- I had no idea this kind of information had been compiled by anyone. It's quite interesting that curves to the left are more prevalent than curves to the right -- I wonder why that is.

It could have to do with pants, mens flys are made the way the the penis is usually on the left side, that could influence it.