Curious About Prevalence of Curved Cocks

How is your cock curved?

• My cock is completely straight -- I have no curve.

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • I curve slightly upward.

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • I curve strongly upward.

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • I curve slightly downward.

Votes: 46 12.5%
  • I curve strongly downward.

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • I curve slightly to the right.

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • I curve strongly to the right.

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • I curve slightly to the left.

Votes: 71 19.2%
  • I curve strongly to the left.

Votes: 17 4.6%

• Total voters

temag

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is curved to the left and shaped like a boomerang. All positions are good, but some sideways positions are great. No complaints!

Reactions: Hammerr_Time

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could have to do with pants, mens flys are made the way the the penis is usually on the left side, that could influence it.
Mens clothing closures are made in accordance with medieval forms so that men could draw a sword without getting tangled up in the clothing.
My dick is straight, though by all rights it should curve strongly to the right :biggrin1:. I like the strongly curved UP for missionary style sex. I have never seen a downward curving dick except online.

Last edited:

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mens clothing closures are made in accordance with medieval forms so that men could draw a sword without getting tangled up in the clothing.

Actually, men's clothing closures open to the right because the majority of the population is right handed, making it easier to manouevre a zip or button with the right hand. Women's clothing is predominantly on the left side, a relic of the days when a maid would dress a lady - thus the buttons are on the maid's right.

My cock has a medium to large downward curve and my wife hates doggie because of it. She also said out of all the men she has been with I took the longest for her to have a orgasm with.

She has a very small pussy, so she blames most of it on it always being painful during sex, but after a few years she adjusted to the girth (still cant drive it deep without it hurting her) and she can now come like a animal. The only exception is doggie, which hurts her even when I only am going 1/2 to 3/4 into her. She used to love that position until she met me, so as you can guess I rarely get doggie now.

On the other hand, reverse doggie she loves and can have multiples while in that position.

She mentioned a few weeks ago that she wondered if there was any way to "straighten" my cock. I looked on the internet and found a few devices made by doctors that you wear continously for 6 months or so and they are supposed to take out any upward or downward curve. They want $500 for the things, so im hesitant to buy one until I can find out more about them.

Same here! I curve downward like a big banana. Did you ever get yours straightened out?

Kippmann

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine curves up and I love it! It rubs the g spot just right and can really give pleasure. Yes with the curve I'm just over 8" measuring along it and about 7.5 or just under straight out. I don't mind that at all. Some positions are harder then others. Doggy hurts if I'm super hard. But if just a little from rock hard its just fine. I can't do all positions perfect but I don't mind. Cowgirl and mish are great for the curve.