Curious about pumping

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
Hey,

I have a very good size (over 8" x6.something) but I'd be really interested in trying out a pump. I've always played with my cock, stretching it, jelqing it (without even knowing what it was) and a pump sounds like something I'd like to try. The result of years of dick playing is that I can actually grow quite a bit more if enough blood is pumped into my cock - it's very stretchable (maybe a whole inch in length and half in girth).

But I neither have the means to buy a pump (live way far from civilization where shipping is usually 3-4x the price of what I'm buying) and the closest sex shop is a good 8 hours away. So it would be a lot of trouble to "find out" whether I want one. And I'm not rich.

So is it worth it? I personally really don't like the way pumped cocks look, so it's not what I want to try. I'd just like to try light pumping from time to time.
Is it possible to keep a normal looking penis from looking all pumped although one pumps?

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

I have a very good size (over 8" x6.something) but I'd be really interested in trying out a pump. I've always played with my cock, stretching it, jelqing it (without even knowing what it was) and a pump sounds like something I'd like to try. The result of years of dick playing is that I can actually grow quite a bit more if enough blood is pumped into my cock - it's very stretchable (maybe a whole inch in length and half in girth).

But I neither have the means to buy a pump (live way far from civilization where shipping is usually 3-4x the price of what I'm buying) and the closest sex shop is a good 8 hours away. So it would be a lot I of trouble to "find out" whether I want one. And I'm not rich.

So is it worth it? I personally really don't like the way pumped cocks look, so it's not what I want to try. I'd just like to try light pumping from time to time.
Is it possible to keep a normal looking penis from looking all pumped although one pumps?
You can make a pump a bong and a brake bleeder kit.and yes you can gain and stay normal looking as long ad you dont over do it.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont know about everyone else, but its usually pretty obvious when a guy pumps as soon as you see their pics, some much worse than others, but they are usually all distorted a bit, usually right below the head , they just look swollen and abused

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
Care to explain why?
- it didn't work for me. my penis was a little bigger as long as it was IN the tube. as soon as it came out it shrank to its normal size within seconds.
- there were NO permanent gains, but probably i was not patient enough. i believe if you really want gains you're dick will look as ugly as most pumpers dicks do.
- some people say pumping feels good, but i didn't like the feeling
- at some point you realize, that having a vacuum pump on your dick is kinda stupid and rediculous
- when you die somebody is gonna find that pump :biggrin1:

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
- it didn't work for me. my penis was a little bigger as long as it was IN the tube. as soon as it came out it shrank to its normal size within seconds.
- there were NO permanent gains, but probably i was not patient enough. i believe if you really want gains you're dick will look as ugly as most pumpers dicks do.
- at some point you realize, that having a vacuum pump on your dick is kinda stupid and rediculous

You are a wise man, o Excelse.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
<snip>

I'm going to leave a note on mine, warning people to throw it out and forget they ever saw it, unless they too want a larger and healthier penis, in which case they might want to get one for themselves.
Is there any way to pump balls? I would love to get mine to the size of apples.
You can, and people do. It takes a somewhat larger diameter cylinder (to pump the balls alone) or a considerably larger cylinder, to do what is called "full package pumping" or "whole package pumping", when you pump your cock and balls at the same time. There's no doubt you can get larger balls short-term for some time after your session; some claim larger (and lower-hanging) balls for longer, depending on how often and how long you pump.

Please, PLEASE be very careful, though, if you're pumping your balls. You really don't want to cause them permanent injury, and unlike penis pumping, which has some science behind it, the effects and results of ball pumping is not well researched.

(And to those ready to jump on the 'science' behind penis pumping, I'm referring to penis pumps as FDA-approved medical devices for impotence, and their use in scientific trials to help maintain and restore erectile function and size after prostate surgery. Google is your friend in finding these studies; they're out there.)

Last edited:

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any way to pump balls? I would love to get mine to the size of apples.

Look at the Bullmaster at The Pumpers Choice for Penis & Ball Pumping Cylinders, Tubes, Lubes, Rings. I have one and have been working both cock and balls for a year, 2-3 times a week for 90 minutes, with breaks every 10 minutes. My balls are slowly growing larger every session, it's a trip to have a larger sack that feels heavy with larger balls after pumping. In fact I am getting ready to pump just now.....

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
I actually managed to make a fairly simple pump out of an old bottle. The feelings is very good and it definitively makes me harder and thicker over all. I use it with care and it's not all that powerful.

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pump is going to tne grave with me.