Curious about pumps

arkroyal12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pumping increases girth and length, but does not stay the pumped size.
However its agreat feeling, also great to have a buddy to pump with.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, some cheap pump does improve your lentgh and thickness after working on it, and feels great, seems you got another guy's dick in your hand. But it doens,t last permanent, onless you work on it often.

Luv to insert my balls and cock at the same time in it, and swing, awesome feelings, even can cumm in my pump.

Try end enjoy

Keep on pumping

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Pumps are addicting man - I love it.

Sometimes for extra fun, i wrap a rubber band tight around cock and balls. Then put both in the tube - then pump the FUCK out of them. Feels amazing

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
after using a penis pump your cock will stay pumped for a few hours and then return to its normal size. if you pump to hard or too long you can rupture the tiny veins in your penis--it happened to a friend of mine and also it was hard for him to get an erection after that

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
a friend of mine usually pumps his dick and balls at home and then goes to the bathhouse wearing a thong. All guys in the sauna are after him. His bulge is so impressive.

phantom1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say that I've noticed improvements over the past few months..
Sorry the before pic is shitty, phone cam, taken last september before I got my digital camera for christmas:smile:

without the pump Im 7" x 6", the after pic was taken before pumping, and yes, it has gotten more veiny and thicker, about 6.5-6.75 around, which is great, but not any longer really (only when its being pumped and only a quarter inch or so). I was hoping for a better looking flaccid dick but it now looks best at about half chubb:redface:

I only have been using it a few times a week for about a half hour and it helps to keep a natural erection going inside it, as well as releasing the vacuum and pumping it back up repeatedly.. I did get a tiny bloodblister like spot on the side but it went away in a day or 2 and only on the surface..

goodluck! I would say give it a try, I have a 3" diameter pump which is a bit too large for me to fit snuggly around, a 2" may increase length if its squeezed inside to be longer, may try that soon..

Attachments

Reactions: Capt craig

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on how big your curiosity is as to whether they are worth it or not. Or to put it another way; it depends on your expectations in conjunction to your aspirations.