Curious about Sounding

TheDart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, new member! Few friend gave me this site for any information I was looking for!

Thinking about trying to do some sounding. Can anyone give me some information on their experience. Would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

TheDart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As far as I can tell you - start very small and work your way up.
I started with a Qtip. Put a lot of lube and play with getting it in. Once in your going to hit the ceiling if you take your time. As you keep doing it you will want larger. There are people out there that are up to 10mm and larger. Imagine that.

TheDart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try it you will like it! Once you do it you will be hooked! Slow is the answer!! Take your time!

ftlnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounding is great.you're massaging your dick from the inside.one of the sounds i have is metal and it vibrates.start slowly,the more you do it ,the better it feels.you will have some irritation at first but that will go away .remember.....plenty of lube.....

TheDart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never heard of a sound like that. Can you tell me where or how to get one. How thick is it? What size are you up too? In mm please. How long have you been sounding?

happywand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feels indesribable! I love doing it. Here are some photos of my penis with a sound inserted at different depths:

jpg.gif
DSCN0392 post txt.jpg (30.6 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0393 post.jpg (27.2 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0394 post.jpg (33.9 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0398 post.jpg (51.8 KB)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - thanks for sharing the info!! Something for me to do after I finish mowing the lawns tomorrow afternoon.
Welcome and its great seeing you here - enjoy and have fun - sounds like sounding could be a blast!! Cheers.