Curious about tampons ...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by PatriotSam, Mar 5, 2010.

1. PatriotSam

PatriotSam New Member

OK, my girlfriend asked me to post this question because she is grossed out by my interest in seeing what one of her used tampons looks like.

I've never had a girlfriend before and thus never before reached a comfort level with a woman where I could inquire about such things. However, I'm quite curious about this bodily function and the device that contains it.

Not curious in a sexual way ... but curious in a "poking roadkill with a stick when your 10 years old" kind of way. In the same way that watching surgery on TV is totally gross ... yet you're still watching.

We may be spending our lives together so why should something so normal (her period) remain this great mystery? Why not know for the sake of knowing?

Anyway, i'm just looking for opinions regarding this curiosity. She's all freaked out by this request and wanted to see what others thought.

And by the way ... I don't want to just look up some photo of a dirty tampon online ... THAT would be gross! I want to see only her tampon ... not someone else's.

2. camper joe

Gold Member

There are some things I hope I never run across in my life. And used Tampons are very high on that list.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

OK, I'm sort of speechless, but if you are close to her in time you both will eventually see the things in each other that perhaps are best left unseen to keep the magic in a relationship. She may be just somewhat reluctant to share at this point as you might be to show her....Oh a ripe pair of underwear. I worked as a lifeguard in High School and after cleaning the ladies locker room a few times I never wanted to see one again for the rest of my life.

4. naughty

Gold Member

Tmi! Lol!

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm a woman and I think used tampons look gross. She doesn't want to show you because she doesn't want you to think she's gross. I think you should respect that, IMO.

6. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

It isn't pleasant.

Why does she need strangers' approval to show you her tampon? I'd want to keep that kinda thing completely on the DL :tongue:.

I say, girlfriend of PatriotSam: show him, disgust him, laugh at him.:wink:

7. PatriotSam

PatriotSam New Member

I don't think she's gross and I never will ... but of course I will respect her wishes if that's her reasoning.

I want to know her inside and out ... she puts a tampon up there ... I put my penis up there ... and my mouth on there. I just figure I have a right (and responsibility) to know all about her vagina ... gross stuff and all.

Being grossed out is fine by me, it's all in the interest of knowledge!

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If you can sneak into a public restroom and take a look in the little "silver trashcan" on the wall. You'll never want to see another one again. You can find this stuff online if you really want to know.

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm not. I'll pick some up on the way home from work, but otherwise, I really don't need to know. Of the nearly endless list of things I am curious about, this is not on it. I am trying not to know and have been really good at it so far.

10. SpoLLe

Gold Member

One day in my dorms laundry room I was moving my cloths from the washer to the dryer and inside the dryer I was greeted by a shriveled up used pad. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

11. Daisy

Gold Member

I dont know what the big deal is. I'd show you if you were my boyfriend. But then again...I never have shown anyone so I don't know maybe not..lol. It is an odd request!

12. Fleur

Gold Member

#12 Fleur, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Curiosity killed the pussy. Oh i mean cat. Sorry about that.

14. Flashy

Gold Member

oh boy do i have a funny story.

about 27 years ago, my parents were having a beautiful dinner party in our apartment...being somewhat snobby, all their dinner parties had to be dressed up "affairs", so there they were in the dining room seated at the table with about 20 guests...everyone dressed to the nines...our golden retriever was about 3 years old at the time and she was the sweetest thing...but she was never ever allowed in the dining room...there was a line on the floor where the tiling changed from the living room, to the dining room, and there was an open sort of portal leading in to the dining room...in other words, there was a clear line of demarcation, that the dog would not cross or my father would shoot her a look, and lower his voice, if she even put one paw across the line, and she would pull back immediately...she used to literally lie, right across the line, with not one hair over it, once he had spotted her, and she would watch intently...since my sister and i would always take a piece of something and dangle it down below the table for her, you could see her calculating her chances of sneaking in...usually he would spot her and just glare at her, and she would not move, but then, everyonce in awhile she would rocket in, grab the piece of food i was holding and scurry out before my father could react, and she would fly out of there, tail between her legs, low to the ground, ears flat...it was too funny.

so i guess she figured the more people there, the better her chances...

anyway, predictably, during the dinner party, she was at her appointed station outside the dining room...when she disappeared for abit...after awhile, she came back...and i saw she had something in her mouth but i could not tell what it was...she marched proudly in to the dining room, sort of knowing my dad would not yell at her in front of guests, since they all adored her...she went up to the person who for some reason liked her the least, an older woman who i shall call Beth...she put her head right in Beth's lap...in typical retriever fashion, she had went and got a gift, to curry favor with the only person that did not really like dogs...

into Beth's lap, dropped a used tampon, that the dog had retrieved from my mothers toilet, which obviously had backed up and not flushed properly...Beth literally screamed at the top of her lungs...her husband started laughing hysterically, my mother turned redder than a tomato, my father screamed "DOLLY...OUT...NOW!!!!" and the dog looked quizzically, wagging her tail with that "what did i do" look...

everyone at the table was in a mixture of laughter and shock...needless to say, it was quite a scene...heh heh.

15. Flashy

Gold Member

and of course, for fans of English Comedy, you may remember the greatest scene in history, from the YOung Ones...

Rik and his housemate Vyvyan, have never seen a tampon before...and this is what happens at a party they throw....LOL LOL

YouTube - The party - The Young Ones - BBC comedy

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's a bit weird wanting to see it, but the boy inside the man never goes away. I don't think they look gross, they're just a fairly small plug of cotton stained a dirtyish dark pink, puce almost.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yours are puce? Mine are between crimson and bordeaux, depending.

Ooops, sorry Hick...

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Well I couldn't think of the exact colour, its probably more a cross between puce and mulberry ;-)

19. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, you just want to see one of her used tampons (in the toilet) before she flushes it down, or do you want to see it up close and personal? It is an odd request, but I say, "Tell your girlfriend to go for it". This might be a one time request.

Is it the blood and gore you want to see? Do you ask to see her used band aids too? Just curious.

I am sure that if you are with her long enough, you will eventually get to see what you want to see. Just remember that you requested it!

20. SuperAwesome

SuperAwesome New Member

I am the girlfriend and joined specifically to clarify a few things:

1. I do not think him looking at it will make him think I am disgusting. I know he thinks the world of me. What creeps me out is the request itself. It just seems like one of those weird-TOO-kinky fetish requests, similar to those sheisse videos and the like. Now don't get me wrong, I have some kinks and fetishes, but this, seems a little TOO out there for me.

2. I am not looking for approval to do this, he didn't believe me when I told him he was out there and that NO guy wants to see that. He told me about his positive experiences with this site so I told him to post the question. To this regard, it would appear I was correct which means, Patriot Sam, I was right (again ;) )

Draft saved Draft deleted