Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it is an odd request, but I think you could put a positive spin on this request. Give him the household chore of emptying out your bathroom trashcan. That way he gets to see what he wants to see, and you get a break from cleaning out the bathroom trash can. I see it as a win win situation.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the girlfriend and joined specifically to clarify a few things:

1. I do not think him looking at it will make him think I am disgusting. I know he thinks the world of me. What creeps me out is the request itself. It just seems like one of those weird-TOO-kinky fetish requests, similar to those sheisse videos and the like. Now don't get me wrong, I have some kinks and fetishes, but this, seems a little TOO out there for me.

2. I am not looking for approval to do this, he didn't believe me when I told him he was out there and that NO guy wants to see that. He told me about his positive experiences with this site so I told him to post the question. To this regard, it would appear I was correct which means, Patriot Sam, I was right (again ;) )

heh heh...yeah, i agree...i do not want to see it....perhaps you could placate him simply by dipping a fresh one into a glass of water, so he can see what happens to one when it is contacted with moisture. that was more than enough for me...cannot say i would like to see all the blood and viscera etc.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, now, hang on. It's not that fucking gross. It's a natural body function.

And SuperAwesome, I'd be creeped out if he wanted to handle it, sniff it or taste it. That would be a bit much. More than a bit. But just to see it? It wouldn't bother me.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing to be grossed out about, have you ever had a bust nose? you know the sticky stringy dark red snot you pick/blow out the next day? well that's about the worst of it really IMHO

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I am the girlfriend and joined specifically to clarify a few things:

1. I do not think him looking at it will make him think I am disgusting. I know he thinks the world of me. What creeps me out is the request itself. It just seems like one of those weird-TOO-kinky fetish requests, similar to those sheisse videos and the like. Now don't get me wrong, I have some kinks and fetishes, but this, seems a little TOO out there for me.

2. I am not looking for approval to do this, he didn't believe me when I told him he was out there and that NO guy wants to see that. He told me about his positive experiences with this site so I told him to post the question. To this regard, it would appear I was correct which means, Patriot Sam, I was right (again ;) )

I'd have to agree. It certainly be the request more then the action that i would find weird. Maybe you could leave one floating in the toilet bowl, let him do what he wants with it so you dont have the awkwardness of having to hand it to him.

And Sam, if this is only a new thing you've brought up in the relationship then give it some time. Your lady here might not be so reluctant once she's had time to digest the request properly.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Next time you use toilet paper, and this fellow is nearby, ask if he wants to look at it.

Ask also if he wants to wear your clothes. And use the same toothbrush. He seems a bit clingy actually.

This is not to say that doing all these intimate things is wrong. But like the lovers who want me to pee myself during orgasm, it should be a partner's own choice. And if you do not want to do that, he should be able to accept it and still enjoy being with the amount of yourself you willingly share.

I refuse to piss anyplace but the toilet or on the earth if camping rough. Not where I make love. How inhibited of me. And you have every right to refuse to share your used kleenex and other such items with anyone, even a lover.