Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that pumping takes time to work and exercises to maintain. Nut personally, I am not interested in permanent enlarge, but I am curious to see how my penis would look being bigger. I mostly curious to see how it would look on my body and how it would feel. Unfortunately, I know that a qualiy pump is not cheap. Does anyone know where I can get a temporary pump or a decent one at a discounted price.

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's my experience that unless you can get a quality pump it's better to forgo pumping all together, twista. Others might have a different opinion after being successful with cheaper ones, but I haven't been. I can understand your wanting to just see how your cock looks after pumping, but pumping should not be begun for any frivolous reason. Pumping can do lots of damage unless carefully done following strick routines and guidelines. I have a friend who ruined his already large cock by pumping it permanently out of proportions. He's ashamed to let it be seen at the health club or anywhere else. I'm sure if you saw it you would understand why he thinks this way.

I pumped routinely over a year, adhering to the rules, and suffered no ill effects, but have learned that jelqing and stretching manually bets the hell out of pumping. I'll be interested in reading other responses to your post. Good luck in your decision.

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mae a home made pump out of a filter tube for a fish tank and a the spray handle part of a garden sprayer for suction (the sprayers with a 3 gallon "barrel"
I pumped alot on and of for 5+ years. While now I mostly jelq I liked to combine pumping and jelqing. I too wanted to see how huge I could get and went from my then 5.5" in length to 8.25" in one night, but it was so deformed after the pump went away to took over a week for it to go back to normal. I have sinced learned moderation is the key with pumping. I'm currently 7" x 5.75" and still pump when I get the chance (which is rarely). Try using a sun tea jar and pump both your cock and balls at once...creates an impressive buldge in your pants B)