Curious about whether other men are cut/uncut?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good thought, urferboy, some circumcisions are like yours; the person doing the cutting was aiming to leave as much of that precious skin as possible to let you enjoy as much of what some intend should be taken away.

I have always been grateful that I was born at a time when those in my community had not yet caught up with the notion that boys should be separated from what the wise Creator had provided.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always wondering about it and I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was born in a time and place (Australia, late 70s) when the circ rate was around 50/50, so there's plenty of each type. I love to try and work out if a guy is cut or uncut based on what I know about him (religious background, age, race, country of birth, socio-economic factors etc) and love it even more if I can confirm my guess. I know the status of many of friends and would love to find out about the others.
I used to have an online buddy who I'd talk about this with. He was an uncircumcised Jew, so he had a particular interest in the topic. No idea where my interest comes from but I can't stop thinking about it!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have seen many penises in my lifetime at school, college, gym, etc. all over the U.S. I have seen many uncut dicks on White and Black American born males of all ages. The uncut dick is not that rare here. True, there are areas that have higher ratios of uncut/cut. I have seen more uncut dicks in the South, Texas, California, Washington and New York.

Yesterday at my gym in Georgia, there were some High School boys in the Sauna and when they got out 4 of them jerked their shorts off and got in the showers. Three of the 4 were uncut nor ashamed of their bodies. They were obviously jocks as they had their letterman Jackets with them.

D

deleted23084

This is something I'm always curious about too. Just about any guy I meet, I wonder if he's cut or uncut. I try to guess based on age, ethnicity, that kind of thing. If he's an Aussie my age, I assume he's cut, but then sometimes I'm surprised and there's a foreskin. I love seeing guys my age from Greek or Italian background who surprise me by being circumcised too. Don't know where the obsession came from, but ever since I found out about circumcision, it's been on my mind.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being uncut in a seemingly cut world, yeah, I find myself wondering sometimes about other guys' circumcision status. The feelings were a lot more acute in grade school and high school, when I hadn't seen many other uncut guys and when I felt like a freak because I was different.

Now, it's great to see younger guys who are uncut and unashamed of showing it. But some of the guys my age and older still pull back the skin to seem cut around others in the locker rooms.

NCbear (who enjoys seeing a variety of cocks of all shapes, sizes, and colors)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShockTheMonkey

marcjohnson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wondered that growing up. Once I started talking to my friends about masturbation, the question came up and I found out that only myself and one other friend of mine were uncut. Ever since then I wonder about it. I love being uncut and I guess I am biased, but aren't cut guys missing out?? :)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wondered that growing up. Once I started talking to my friends about masturbation, the question came up and I found out that only myself and one other friend of mine were uncut. Ever since then I wonder about it. I love being uncut and I guess I am biased, but aren't cut guys missing out?? :)
I grew up uncut in an Eastern US city, many cut jews and middle class wasps, some uncut ethnics and immigrants. I was often alone with a foreskin, and sometimes teased. I somehow always knew that I had it better than the other guys with their scarred penises and without the foreskin that felt so nice. It must have been this knowledge that made my early sex, even with Jewish girls, so much fun as they delighted in playing with my foreskin and finding out about it. My sex with boys, all cut, was fun but I stayed away from talking about how much better mine must feel to avoid any more than normal rivalry.

These days as I go around my city, after years of discussions, gyms and saunas, orgies and nude beaches, I feel like I usually know the odds. "Whitebread American" boys and young men, 70% cut - older ones 90% cut (this is even true for 2nd generation Italian and Irish Americans); but Jewish or Moslem, virtually 100% cut; Hispanic (even 2nd generation), 80% uncut; Black, 50-50 more uncut older, Europeans, 98% uncut; South Asian non-Moslems, 99% uncut; English 80% uncut, Aussies now, 60% uncut; Africans depend on the area and religion, and Jamaicans are about 90% cut.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interestingly enough, though I've played with a number of guys, I've yet to see an uncut penis. I'm finding myself increasingly curious on this point, as I Do like to explore, and lacking an educated opinion on the difference is something I intend to fix.

S

superbot

This is a bizarre 'American Obsession' that goes on and on and on and on and on WHY,it's not normal!!!...

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love discovering the status of friends and colleagues..

Whenever I meet a guy I'll wonder if he's cut.

I assume that most Aussie guys my age (35) are, but sometimes get surprised.

I love trying to figure out their status based on where there were born, family and religious background, etc.

Never usually ask directly, but it's funny how the subject can come up.

Most people are surprised to discover I'm uncut and usually end up asking lots of questions, which makes me really horny.

You can never be sure what an Aussie lad will be packing.. The mystery is part of the fun.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm uncut, but most (read that as all) of my friends growing up were cut. So I was the object of unceasing curiosity. I especially likes he questions like "What's wrong with your dick?" "Why does it look like that?" "Are you sure it works?" "Doesn't that hurt?"