Curious about whether other men are cut/uncut?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to get lots of stares at banks of urinals and in the locker rooms. Now, though, the stares don't happen as much, but sometimes I get questions (and, more and more these days, rather explicitly stated comments about how the observer envies me and wishes he were uncut--sometimes these just come out of the blue).

NCbear (who is happy that the US circumcision rate is going down :smile:, but who also knows that many women don't appreciate straight uncut men's cocks because they've been brainwashed into believing uncut dick = unclean or diseased or predisposed toward penile cancer :mad:)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut, in the '60's there were very few who were uncut in the high school school I attended.

In the '70's I was in a hot spring with a couple that I knew, she was a doctor and had never seen an uncut penis, she asked if she could examine it and of course I agreed.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up I was about the only uncut kid I saw and had no idea what it meant or why my penis looked so different. I was about 8 or 9 when I accidentally pulled my foreskin back over the head of my penis and it felt just like I had pulled my eyeball out of my head, it was painfull just to touch it. I'm glad I'm uncut, all I have to do is pull my foreskin back to appear circumcised or pull it forward to have it flop around. When using my tube I pull my foreskin through and back over the tube to lock it in place, when I pump I pull it forward and it adds about two inches to the length. Flaccid, my foreskin is about two inches long and about 5.6 inches in circumference, that's over eleven square inches of skin I'm swingin just because I'm not cut. Thanks Mom and Dad.

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to get lots of stares at banks of urinals and in the locker rooms. Now, though, the stares don't happen as much, but sometimes I get questions (and, more and more these days, rather explicitly stated comments about how the observer envies me and wishes he were uncut--sometimes these just come out of the blue).

NCbear (who is happy that the US circumcision rate is going down :smile:, but who also knows that many women don't appreciate straight uncut men's cocks because they've been brainwashed into believing uncut dick = unclean or diseased or predisposed toward penile cancer :mad:)

Do you know why you were left intact?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd guess most straight guys in the US have never seen an uncut cock.
This is true... even in a melting pot such as Hawaii!

That rather amazes me, unless the communal showers that I experienced in our high school PE classes are no longer the norm. I'm an old fart (in my sixties) so was in high school during the 1960s and, though they definitely constituted a minority, a number of my classmates were uncut. To make an educated guess I'd say about 10% of the students in my high school years were uncut. I think the first uncut penis I ever saw was way back when I first entered elementary school. I accompanied my family to a public swimming pool and in the men's dressing room I noticed a young kid who was uncut. I thought there was something wrong with his dick so didn't say anything. But I asked my dad about it later and he told me all about foreskin, circumcision and what the conventional wisdom was at the time about having it done at birth. So foreskin has never been a mystery to me and, unlike many circumcised men, I've never regretted the fact that I don't have one. What's the use in looking backwards?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if i know a buddy well enough, I'll just say "Can I ask you a personal question?" "Are you cut or uncut.." and then be prepared to conversate... well I was reading online about an argument that was between a man and a wife... and just wondered what other guys thought...

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

DavidJohns

Experimental Member
Media
Halfway between Baltimore, Md. and Wilmington, Del
I remember when peeing at around age 10 I noticed that there was another boy with a foreskin (my year-younger brother and I were the only boys I knew who were not cut). Ever since then I have wanted to know. One trick I used was to tell a joke that had to do with a father teaching his (uncut) son how to pee. I would begin by saying that cut guys may not get the joke, which would allow the other guy to tell me his "status" in that department, and then I would tell the joke.

(If you have not heard this joke -- it is rather old as I heard it about 50 years ago -- let me know and I'll post it here or elsewhere.)

fudgees

Just Browsing
Media
Yes . Any cute guy or someone who seems to have a potentially nice cock , i always wonder "he cut or uncut "
Of course , i usually dont find out :(

D

deleted858776

I was the only uncut kid in my school as far as I know. I was curious - always hoping I'd find another uncut kid. I can remember my disappointment when I would make a new friend, and then somewhere along the way find out they were cut. I was always curious if anyone else was uncut. Later I found out that most of the world is uncut. Whew. I thought I was the only one lol

Actually, I experienced the exact opposite situation. I've always been the only cut guy and wondered if there were other cut guys out there. It was never to the point that I asked myself 'is he cut or not' about every guy I met, though.

D_Stacy_Rect

Account Disabled
Media
Being uncut myself and not realizing that they were the norm here in Canada until my later teens, I've developed now a bit a guilty obsession you could call it with determining the circumcision statuses of men. I sometimes will try and use their nationality or religious beliefs to aid me in my thought process. It's almost a game sometimes I won't stop until I've run all the angles haha. That said I will often try and sneak a glance at the pools/lockerroom/urinals out of curiosity or I simply just start a conversation about infant circumcision within a group setting and find this usually works. I've found that men will usually open up about their own status with time (either that or you can usually figure it out by which viewpoint they hold).

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah, one of my friends saw me naked (than again, if you're my friend, you will end up seeing me naked haha) and he was all "i didn't know you were uncut" and i was all "bruddah, what you talkin about? i'm cut"

but, truth be told, i like the way i was cut! i think that, if you are gonna cut your son, it should be done the way i was

In your pic it looks cut to me... Very nice cock dude.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never wondered much growing up. I was too shy to look around much. Now as an natural adult, I much prefer looking at and enjoying larger cut cocks when I can.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was the only uncut kid in my school as far as I know. I was curious - always hoping I'd find another uncut kid. I can remember my disappointment when I would make a new friend, and then somewhere along the way find out they were cut. I was always curious if anyone else was uncut. Later I found out that most of the world is uncut. Whew. I thought I was the only one lol

Same experience here, str8....:wink: