Curious about whether other men are cut/uncut?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if i know a buddy well enough, I'll just say "Can I ask you a personal question?" "Are you cut or uncut.." and then be prepared to conversate... well I was reading online about an argument that was between a man and a wife... and just wondered what other guys thought...

Yep. Once, a coworker, mentioned being a 'flap man'...we joked around, a bit, I asked, "What's a 'flap man'?" He replied, "Uncut." I said, "Nice to meet you, my 'flap-brother'!" (We never hooked up, he was straight, but we always chuckled over our shared-confidence. Was way cool...thanks Fred!) :smile:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ever since I learned that some men are circumcised and some men are uncircumcised I've been fascinated with predicting or guessing the circumcision status of the men I see. I've found that both can be fun to play with..but it's figuring out the status of each particular man I find interesting?

Does anyone else wonder what the circumcision status of other men they see? What is the wildest thing you've done to find out?

I often wonder and then make a guess. In cases where I end up with them it turns out I am sometimes right and sometimes I'm wrong.

For a while I thought it could be predicted by the top part of the nose, if there was a line or indent right at the top and between the eyes, odds were he was uncircumcised.

Turns out that was not a method to find out.....

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely. I spoke with my best friend many years ago and the topic came up and he said he was cut. I wanted to know what it looked like as at that point we've not seen each other's cock yet so I just asked. He's a shy type but agreed to whipping it out anyway. I also whipped mine out for comparison. I was hoping to compare sizes as well but unfortunately his won't get hard (probably because he was shy) but mine was rock solid and throbbing. We did not get to compare sizes at the end. Shame.

Bisexual_Curious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was born in 1951, there were two doctors in my town. One tried to circumcise all boys; the other tried to talk parents out of circumcision for their boys. My high school PE classes were about half and half. We didn't think it a big deal either way.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know i wonder. I try to check out the penis head outline in their pants. Cut men have a pronounced outline. Although i do prefer uncut men. But im happy to see what is presented to me.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It fascinates me too. Being relatively rare in the UK, when I notice that a guy is cut (or he mentions it in conversation) I'm always tempted to ask when and why he was circumcised - but it's not a subject that you can just randomly ask a stranger, if you want to retain your front teeth!

At school I had three mates in my year who were circumcised. All were RIC but I never got any information as to whether it was for medical reasons or family preference. Another friend's younger brother was circumcised when he was 5 for medical reasons. More recently, a mate that I met through work (who is very open with me) has told me all about his circumcision and that his three older brothers are also cut - apparently parental preference (all RICs).

I'd estimate that I know for sure the circumcision status of about 50% of my adult mates. I often wonder about the rest!

Reactions: Stokegobbler

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
30 yr old American. Half black/white. Cut, dont mind. Growing up 1 kid from French Guyana in my class was uncut and his weiner loomed like a carrot to me.

I do know my father is uncut and is the one who decided id get the trim.

ShockTheMonkey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever wondered about the status of your favorite celebrity, actor, singer, sports figure, politician, etc.? Maybe it's just a kinky thrill to speculate ... and then again, there are many instances where the status is not a secret.

http://www.circumstitions.com/
Interesting site with a focus on intactness and various aspects of foreskin.

Here is a link to the page on famous intact men:
http://www.circumstitions.com/Famous-map.html
Gallery of Famous Intact Men
(film stars, TV stars, musicians, sports heroes, politicians, etc.)

persiandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The easiest way to tell if a guy is cut or uncut without looking or asking is to sneak into his hamper and sniff his undies

persiandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ha ha but not always ....some guys like me are uncut and very clean so their undies don't smell
I know you think that, but you're wrong. There is a specific scent to uncut cock. You probably don't notice it. I never said it was dirty or unclean. It's actually quite erotic. There are pheromone glands in the foreskin that produce a musk that cut guys simply do not have.