Curious about

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by curioususa, May 11, 2007.

1. curioususa

curioususa New Member

I am with a woman, I only the second man she says she has been with. I do believe her, other realationship was 20yrs. She says I am big, 8c, I do believe, but thinks she thinks about a bigger cock. She works out regularly at the gym, and her one pilates instructor is black, and perfect body. I mean perfect, abs, legs, everything. She spoke about him constantly for a couple of months, and we even went to see him at a show he performed in. He was dated a white girl at the time, but they always spoke, laughed did class together. He has many times come in with revealing tights, and I think she has wanted his meat for some time. Her girlfriends talk about big cocks when they have groups get togethers. Do you think she wants to fuck the pilates instructor, or maybe already has. She says she does not like black guys, but always speaks about them, either dancing, or in fitness, also she seems to talk about large cocks, and seeming as I am only her second, do you think she craves more.

thanks for listening or replying.

2. dreamer20

Gold Member

Spot the contradiction.:rolleyes:

Your words reveal that you do not believe her, yet you must trust her if you expect to have a happy life together. You have not mentioned how long you have been together or if either of you actually love one another. All I see is your insecurity regarding a man that she has a good rapport with becoming an unhealthy obsession for you. Don't let this your jealousy destroy your relationship with her.

YouTube - Rockhouse - Suspicious Minds

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You may never know if she has or not. If you trust her, and she tells you she dislikes black guys, then I'd believe her. If the black gentlemen has a girlfriend already... chances are she didn't sleep with him.. but who knows really.

4. curioususa

curioususa New Member

I think both of you are kinda right, But part of me believes she has. It is just a feeling, and I have no hard feelings about it to a point, I think most women as some point are curious about a black man. She tells me things about her get together's with her friends, and a few have large men. Most of the time they talk about that, and being with one. I think I satisfy her, but you never know.

Draft saved Draft deleted