curious and dont know what to do

donniebman

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 33 years old and I have always been curious about playing with a huge dick. Mine's not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger! I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend that I will never cheat on but I don't know what to do about this curiousity whether to do it or forget about it. Sometimes I wish I can find a guy with a huge dick and see if he would let me play with it so I can get this fantasy over with but part of me says don't bother. what should I do?

confused.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by donniebman@Oct 11 2005, 12:10 PM
I'm 33 years old and I have always been curious about playing with a huge dick. Mine's not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger! I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend that I will never cheat on but I don't know what to do about this curiousity whether to do it or forget about it. Sometimes I wish I can find a guy with a huge dick and see if he would let me play with it so I can get this fantasy over with but part of me says don't bother. what should I do?

confused.
[post=350583]Quoted post[/post]​
You may not be gay, but you sound like you aren't 100 percent straight either. Out of a group of 100 guys only one or two will have a dick the size you are thinking about. How are you going to identify this guy? And how will he feel about knowing that you just want to fondle a huge dick and aren't really interested in him?

The only way I know to do that fast and easy is to find a male prostitute who guarantees a hugh dick. I don't think you really want to do that.

If you showed interest in me and then said that you had to have my dick measurements first, I wouldn't pursue anything with you. I don't think many guys will unless they are looking for a free and no strings attached blow job or other sexual activity.

Some fantasies need to stay fantasies. This sounds like one of them.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Freddie53+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-donniebman
Mine&#39;s not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger&#33;
Out of a group of 1,000,000 guys only one or two will have a dick the size you are thinking about.
[/b][/quote]
Fixed.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m going to offer a correction- one in about 50,000 guys might be over ten inches, you are looking for a unicorn. Of this extremely rare group of men, not all of them are "available" for play with curiousity seekers&#33; 8" is a HUGE dick, since average is about 5.5", so if you are measuring yourself accurately, you are yourself in a very small group.

If you really want to find a huge guy to play with, look at hook-up sites online and advertise for what you seek, maybe you&#39;ll get a few hits. I would think a straight man seeking his first gay experience might draw some attention. Good luck.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by donniebman@Oct 11 2005, 05:10 PM
I&#39;m 33 years old and I have always been curious about playing with a huge dick. Mine&#39;s not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger&#33; I&#39;m not gay and I have a girlfriend that I will never cheat on but I don&#39;t know what to do about this curiousity whether to do it or forget about it. Sometimes I wish I can find a guy with a huge dick and see if he would let me play with it so I can get this fantasy over with but part of me says don&#39;t bother. what should I do?

confused.

Welcome&#33;&#33;&#33;

You seem like a nice guy. I take it your interested in starting a friendship and seeing were it will progress from there.

There are many guys here with the same sort of curiosities that you have, so don&#39;t feel alone. I&#39;m sure after a few weeks of getting to know people here you&#39;ll make a great deal of friends.

Take care&#33;
:hi:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by donniebman@Oct 11 2005, 12:10 PM
I&#39;m 33 years old and I have always been curious about playing with a huge dick.  Mine&#39;s not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger&#33;  I&#39;m not gay and I have a girlfriend that I will never cheat on but I don&#39;t know what to do about this curiousity whether to do it or forget about it.  Sometimes I wish I can find a guy with a huge dick and see if he would let me play with it so I can get this fantasy over with but part of me says don&#39;t bother.  what should I do?

confused.

This is just my take on your question. How would you feel if another guy wanted to check you out & play with your dick? I think it&#39;s a good thing to run it through your mind to see how it might feel to a guy with a real big one. This isn&#39;t a negative response to your question. I&#39;m just thinking how I would feel if someone wanted to play with mine. It&#39;s just my personality, but I&#39;m thinking that I&#39;d want to know you pretty damn well&#33; Just my opinion.

:hi:

donniebman

Just Browsing
Media
I think that maybe I should keep it a fantasy, I don&#39;t know what I would do if I ever got in that situation anyways&#33; (probably run like a scared little girl&#33;) thanks guys

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Oh goodness, I feared this would happen. It burdens me very much to inform you of this, my misguided friend. I fear that what you label, simply, as ‘fantasy’ is much more than so. It is a salacious raging beast inside of you; growing and growing and growing; a tumor on your mind. I’m afraid these sentiments will not pass until they’ve driven you to both rape and kill someone. The solution: Quick&#33; Imprison yourself&#33; Before these deeply seeded feelings overthrow your better judgment and you end badly…you and someone else.

J/K...everyone has corky and uncanny thoughts, it&#39;ll pass...trust.