curious and dont know what to do

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by donniebman, Oct 11, 2005.

1. donniebman

donniebman New Member

I'm 33 years old and I have always been curious about playing with a huge dick. Mine's not small 8 x 6 but I want to play with one about 10 x 7 or larger! I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend that I will never cheat on but I don't know what to do about this curiousity whether to do it or forget about it. Sometimes I wish I can find a guy with a huge dick and see if he would let me play with it so I can get this fantasy over with but part of me says don't bother. what should I do?

confused.

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

You may not be gay, but you sound like you aren't 100 percent straight either. Out of a group of 100 guys only one or two will have a dick the size you are thinking about. How are you going to identify this guy? And how will he feel about knowing that you just want to fondle a huge dick and aren't really interested in him?

The only way I know to do that fast and easy is to find a male prostitute who guarantees a hugh dick. I don't think you really want to do that.

If you showed interest in me and then said that you had to have my dick measurements first, I wouldn't pursue anything with you. I don't think many guys will unless they are looking for a free and no strings attached blow job or other sexual activity.

Some fantasies need to stay fantasies. This sounds like one of them.

3. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Out of a group of 1,000,000 guys only one or two will have a dick the size you are thinking about.
    [/b][/quote]
    Fixed.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'm going to offer a correction- one in about 50,000 guys might be over ten inches, you are looking for a unicorn. Of this extremely rare group of men, not all of them are "available" for play with curiousity seekers! 8" is a HUGE dick, since average is about 5.5", so if you are measuring yourself accurately, you are yourself in a very small group.

If you really want to find a huge guy to play with, look at hook-up sites online and advertise for what you seek, maybe you'll get a few hits. I would think a straight man seeking his first gay experience might draw some attention. Good luck.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Welcome!!!

You seem like a nice guy. I take it your interested in starting a friendship and seeing were it will progress from there.

There are many guys here with the same sort of curiosities that you have, so don't feel alone. I'm sure after a few weeks of getting to know people here you'll make a great deal of friends.

Take care!
    :hi:

6. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

This is just my take on your question. How would you feel if another guy wanted to check you out & play with your dick? I think it's a good thing to run it through your mind to see how it might feel to a guy with a real big one. This isn't a negative response to your question. I'm just thinking how I would feel if someone wanted to play with mine. It's just my personality, but I'm thinking that I'd want to know you pretty damn well! Just my opinion.

:hi:

7. donniebman

donniebman New Member

I think that maybe I should keep it a fantasy, I don't know what I would do if I ever got in that situation anyways! (probably run like a scared little girl!) thanks guys

8. GoneA

Gold Member

Oh goodness, I feared this would happen. It burdens me very much to inform you of this, my misguided friend. I fear that what you label, simply, as ‘fantasy’ is much more than so. It is a salacious raging beast inside of you; growing and growing and growing; a tumor on your mind. I’m afraid these sentiments will not pass until they’ve driven you to both rape and kill someone. The solution: Quick! Imprison yourself! Before these deeply seeded feelings overthrow your better judgment and you end badly…you and someone else.

J/K...everyone has corky and uncanny thoughts, it'll pass...trust.

Draft saved Draft deleted