Curious and insecure teen

So this is my 2nd day on this website and I like it. Anyways I wanted to know what you guys think of my penis. I'm little over 7 inches and I have a girth about 5 inchs. I also uploaded some pics so please tell me what you guys think. And as any teen would ask, any way to make it bigger? Maybe an extra inch or two to get rid of my insecurties forever. Please note though that i'm not 100% insecure about my size, I know it's above average and its a size to be proud of, just wish I can have a little extra.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are one of many guys here who are insecure about their size. If it was possible to make a penis longer, any guy would go for that, but why should you be insecure? Did you ever feel embarrassed about your size? You have a beautiful piece of meat hanging, uncut, veiny ......
A bigger penis doesn't make you more manly. You are a man when you know how to use your penis and how to please your partner and yourself with it.

Thanks guys, made me feel a little better about my penis. So is my penis really big and deserves to be on this site?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant get good head...:) i feel all the teeth around my dick....lol. skinny dicks get better head!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Riven, anyone can be a member of this site regardless of penis size. In fact, you don't have to have a penis to join. ;>

7 inches is bigger than average. Relax, enjoy your cock as it is, and enjoy LPSG!

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Your insecurities are misplaced. Not sure where they really should be but you have no problem in that department.

If your anything like me then you'll benefit no end from this site, everyone is really cool, well the long term posters are all awesome.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you guys think of my girth?
Dude, you're fine. Don't worry about your penis size. If you're not feeling sexy, take a look at what you wear. All guys should have athletic clothes that make them look good while they exercise. Get yourself a pair of mesh basketball shorts that fit you well - not too baggy. Wear them with boxers or commando and you'll feel like you are hung like King Kong.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, rest assured, you've got a nice BIG, THICK COCK! Great length, width, curve, proportionality, and personality to IT! If anyone doesn't find IT sexy and exciting, then they need their eyes examined and their chakras realigned! Hell, I'd do you or swap you in a New York second!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I think u are a virgin..... try it first... a lot of positions will hurt the girl i think... but u have to try for ur self... well i dont know.. i have 1 inche more in girth than you. :)

Yeah, I'm 19 and a virgin but I dont really care, I'm saving it for the rigth girl.

michigan_guy_610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a teenager myself, I think you have a good looking dick! 5 inch girth is not bad at all and 7 inches is definitely a good length