Curious and more than willing...

BedStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not lustfully attracted to other men, in fact I've been straight all my life, but I get desires and I've had a few homosexual experiences in my life. One thing is for sure, I know a great looking cock when I see one and I think I could even suck and fuck a nice cock if it belongs to a simple non-masculine/non-bear type. I would have to try anal again before I say I enjoy it, vut I don't find it appalling. I don't like the idea of kissing men, but love kissing women. I really want to learn what men like, by trying. I would try anything once or more, but how do I find someone willing to let me play with them and admire their physique while I figure out how far I want to go? I really want to try anal, but the cock I want should be long, thick, and circumcised. Everything is negotiable...

How do I find a man and explain all this to him? Please answer or ask any questions.

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not lustfully attracted to other men, in fact I've been straight all my life, but I get desires and I've had a few homosexual experiences in my life. One thing is for sure, I know a great looking cock when I see one and I think I could even suck and fuck a nice cock if it belongs to a simple non-masculine/non-bear type. I would have to try anal again before I say I enjoy it, vut I don't find it appalling. I don't like the idea of kissing men, but love kissing women. I really want to learn what men like, by trying. I would try anything once or more, but how do I find someone willing to let me play with them and admire their physique while I figure out how far I want to go? I really want to try anal, but the cock I want should be long, thick, and circumcised. Everything is negotiable...

How do I find a man and explain all this to him? Please answer or ask any questions.

I'd love to hear about your few homosexual experiences.