Curious and need explanation about man sexual thing

Ohheli

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, as the title suggest, tonight I was wondering about this 3 things :
1.) how do bottom find pleasure while getting fucked? Like how does getting fucked make them cum? Is there a connection between their prostate touched by penis while fucking?
2.) When we jerk off, why do we shoot our semen? Does our penis sending signals to our brain, telling its time to cum? Is there a muscle that work to shoot it? And for what purpose? Why don't it just flowing like piss?
3.) Sometimes when I am too horny, I jerked 2 times a row, with a delay of approximately 10 minutes (from first to second round) and it still comes out, so I was wondering, does our body still keep some semen even after it already come out?

I really need a scientific answer to this question, I hope someone understands and can give me an answer. I really appreciate any answers tho.

Thanks ~

Reactions: pinokio

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. It can be multiple things. There is a physical connection between arousal and pressure on the prostate, yes, and sometimes anal penetration leads to prostate stimulation. But not always. It depends on how people are shaped, the size of each partner's body parts, angles, etc. If you can get a position where the tip of your penis is curving upward toward his prostate (easiest on his back, usually, and you should come a little from below), you can get it to where the tip of the penis smashes into the prostate every thrust, and THAT is where you see bottoms suddenly moaning like the damned and blowing their loads hands free all over themselves.

But there's also a lot of mental stuff that goes into arousal, so you can often be aroused from as little as the sensation of the pucker being touched, let alone the prostate. Both things can also be true simultaneously. But a lot of men have trouble feeling good, too. I make a terrible bottom. My tolerance of pain is high, so I'll bite the pillow, but my threshold is low, so I'm in a ton of pain the entire time and can't relax enough to enjoy it. That's OK, it's just not my thing. I top, masturbate, do oral, whatevs. It's perfectly fine to have things you just generally don't do.

2. Complicated. Lots of hormones, lots of signals, lots of brain stuff. You'd need to Google the scientific process, it's pretty well described on Wikipedia and such. Fun to read about!

3. Yep, your body is good at refilling after you use some. It's pretty hard to completely drain it to empty, though it's also possible. I've dry orgasmed once or twice on days when I'd gone off 4 or 5 times, but I'm also on the low end of average for volume. I have a feeling some guys would literally be unable to empty themselves. I've seen videos of guys going 10+ times in a single video and still dribbling at the end.

• Love
Reactions: Potterboy

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1– analnsex has always felt great to me.. feeling that cock stretch my asshole and slide in feeling it slide against the inner walls of my ass.. sure prostate may have something to do it ..

2 why do we cum.. when jerking off.. as stroke your cock — your mind is releasing what they call dopamine. Serotonin. Oxytocin hormones that helps the man achieve ejaculation.. whether it is in a vagina or a guys asshole or just jerking off..

.. can you do it too much… studies show a certain amount of ejaculation whether screwing someone or masturbating .. helps prevent prostate cancer.. also help fall asleep.. alleviate stress .. and anxiety ..
… if need know more go to www. Healthline.com look up masturbation ..

3– the most I have ever gotten off in one day was 8 times.. some was sexually done the rest I was still horny so I jerked off.. the last time I jerked off i shot just a few drops and my shaft was sore after that.. so I went for days without getting off and keep it to around 5 times or less a day