Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I'm CuriousAustralian. I'm 32, from Australia and have always had a curiosity for all things men. I'm uncut and the only one in my family to be so. Seeing my cousins and others who were circumcised gave me a curiosity for the differences. A desire to understand what it would have been like if I wasn't so lucky to remain intact. Seeing other guys wearing different things, doing different things makes me interested to try them and truly experience the possibilities and understand the what, why and how. Feel free to ask me anything and I look forward to seeing some replies in the forums.

Hi. I'm CuriousAustralian. I'm 32, from Australia and have always had a curiosity for all things men. I'm uncut and the only one in my family to be so. Seeing my cousins and others who were circumcised gave me a curiosity for the differences. A desire to understand what it would have been like if I wasn't so lucky to remain intact. Seeing other guys wearing different things, doing different things makes me interested to try them and truly experience the possibilities and understand the what, why and how. Feel free to ask me anything and I look forward to seeing some replies in the forums.
Welcome this a fun and safe place to explore. Love aussies. I was in Adelaide.

Reactions: CuriousAustralian