Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“Your turn, little man, you wanted to see if these big arms could pick you up, It’s time to show you what they can do!” Dean roared as he grabbed the twink by the waist and threw him back on the bed.

Cory giggled in delight and his smile and enthusiasm returned as the stud showed off his strength and moved towards him, Dean hooked his fingers in Corys shorts and in one movement, he pulled the pants clear from the boy and threw them across the room. A surprisingly large cock bobbed out and smacked on Corys abs, Dean couldn’t help but notice that it was significantly larger than his own meat. But he pushed these thoughts aside as he admired the tiny puckered pink hole that lay beneath it.

Cory began to squeal in pleasure as Dean dove hungrily into the smooth fuck hole and began to devour it with intense skill and passion. Dean then drew back and lifted his big arms around the twinks waist again and lifted him high into the air, sitting the boys ass on his face as he continued his lapping at the tiny hole. Cory was getting very loud as he gave a constant high-pitched squeal as pleasure washed over his body from the assault and he could feel his cock filling with seed as it stood untouched against his stomach. He grabbed a hold of the studs thick hair as his legs wrapped over Deans shoulders and he grinded his little boy pussy against the studs stubble, the grazing driving him insane.

“Yes, daddy!” Cory squealed, “Eat my little boy cunt you big stud! Lap at my tiny little hole! Yes, Daddy! Yes, daddy! YES, DADDY!”

Then without warning, Dean threw Cory onto the bed and roughly arranged him into the doggy position, the twinks tiny body arched high with his fat bubble butt in the air as Dean mounted him from behind and slammed his throbbing cock, restored to full size, into the tiny wet hole in one thrust. Cory squealed in delight as Dean hammered away at him in short brutal thrusts, grunting and roaring.

“You like that you little faggot slut?!” Dean roared, his foot pressing down on Corys face to hold him in place as his big hands enveloped the twinks waist and he hammered his assault, “You like taking this big dick in your little faggot fuck hole?!”

“Yes, daddy!” the twink groaned in pure bliss, “Give me that dick! Destroy my little faggot ass! Make me your little slut you stud!”

“That’s fucking right, you little faggot fuck toy, I’m gonna split you in half!” Dean roared with pure lust and aggression, hi thoughts of Brandon completely forgotten as his attention turned entirely to teaching this little twink beneath him what a stud he really was, “That’s right, faggot shoot that pathetic twink dick for me!”

“Go-arghhh! Fuck me, Dad-arghhh-dy!” Cory squealed as his cock exploded hands free from the onslaught.

“Yeah, faggot!” Dean roared as the twinks ass clasped down on his cock, milking it with intense pressure, “Milk this big daddy dick! I’m gonna coat your guts with my seed you little slut!

“Keep fucking me daddy!” Cory roared, his cock pulsing load after load onto the blankets, “Give me your little dick you big stud!

“Fu-argghhh!” Dean growled as his cock began to explode the second Cory mentioned the word little, and his pacing increased as his cock exploded his fourth load of the day inside the twinks tiny ass, “Here it is! Arghgg! Take my seed!”

Deans cock fell out of the twink as it instantly started to go soft, and he collapsed on the bed beside the broken Cory.

“Fuck man,” Cory gasped as he caught his breath, “that was incredible!”

“Your ass can take one hell of a pounding,” Dean chuckled.

“Took years of practice for that,” Cory replied, “do you mind if I take a shower?”

“I’ll go check if my roommate is done,” Dean said, forcing himself to his feet as his thoughts turned once again to Brandon, wondering if he heard anything.

He put on a pair of nearby underwear and a singlet and slowly crept outside, he could hear quiet music coming from Brandons room and was a little disappointed that his friend had opted to drown out the show, rather than embrace it and enjoy it the way Dean had the night before.

“Yeah, the shower’s free man, you can go for it,” Dean said to Cory, re-entering his room and collapsing back down on his bed.

As the twink got up and left, Deans thoughts turned back to the fucking he just gave, his emotions swirled as he thought of the disappointed look on the twinks face when he saw his cock, and when he referenced it as little, and most importantly, why it had made him so excited to the point that it pushed him right over the edge. He looked down at his soft cock and for the first time he thought it looked tiny, and disappointed anger washed over him as he thought again of how massive the girl exclaimed Brandon was and how unfair it was that such a scrawny guy should be gifted with such a monster while he was stuck with a boy dick. Maybe Brandon wasn’t as big as the girl made it out to be? Surely that was it.

And with that thought, Dean made a firm resolve to find out the truth. He would not accept that scrawny Brandon was more of a man than him.
This is great, being a small dicked guy with a decent body i can relate to Dean. Also turned on when a big cocked guy calls me small.