Curious, Can beginners do both Jelq'ing And pumping?

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, title is pretty much it :) I have a very nice pump from Vacu-tech and I will be starting my first ever Jelq routine very shortly. With progress reports as well :p Just curious if I can/should/could do a jelq routine and also pump at the same time?

Also, another question. What is the best way to measure flaccid size? I, and I'm sure most guys, are different sizes almost everytime we look :p Obviously many things effect facid size whereas erect state would be fairly constant. Anyhow, Thank you all! Love reading here :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, title is pretty much it :) I have a very nice pump from Vacu-tech and I will be starting my first ever Jelq routine very shortly. With progress reports as well :p Just curious if I can/should/could do a jelq routine and also pump at the same time?

Yes :) It would be a good idea to do your pumping after your PE and stamina work. You shouldn't go overboard with it since you'll need to recuperate for your next workout. The goal should be to maintain a "pump" well after the workout's done to maximize tissue stretch.

Also, another question. What is the best way to measure flaccid size? I, and I'm sure most guys, are different sizes almost everytime we look :p Obviously many things effect facid size whereas erect state would be fairly constant. Anyhow, Thank you all! Love reading here :)

There's so many variables with normal flaccid measuring that most men choose to measure their stretched flaccid length. This measurement is taken in the same manner as an erect measurement is, except you'll need to stretch your flaccid penis out. Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length (BPFSL) measurements are usually within +/- 1/2" of your erect length measurement.