curious cousin.

hindupridemn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My 13-year-old male cousin accidentally saw me naked recently and remarked on my size. He has been asking me to show my penis to him again ever since. I think this would amount to pedophilia. What should I do?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young teens are curious! Glimpses dont do it.
Everyone is so afraid of being labelled a pedophile that common sense doesnt prevail any longer.
Next time he asks show him and answer questions but that's it!
No touching and a one time show!
You may be really helping him

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I would stay away from this sort of activity it can only lead to trouble.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it would be, even though you did not instigate it. You have told us your size and that you are huge. You have also told us that you jack-off with your brothers. But, a 13 year old cousin. No way, man. Don't get caught in that practice. It could just develope into something you don't want to be involved in.

I am certain, that after your young cousin saw it, he was not only curious, but wanted to see and know more. But, tell him NO the next time he asks, and make it a definite NO and not a MAYBE. Tell him that you do not want him to ask again.

But, don't make it a mystery either. Don't be afraid to let it be seen in normal conditions. Just don't go out of your way for it to be seen by him. There is plenty of time for him to discover these things when he becomes older.

If you are on good relations with his father, you might want to say that you think it is time for a father and son talk. This is not a talk that should be given by a cousin.

Yes, it would be, even though you did not instigate it. You have told us your size and that you are huge. You have also told us that you jack-off with your brothers. But, a 13 year old cousin. No way, man. Don't get caught in that practice. It could just develope into something you don't want to be involved in.

I am certain, that after your young cousin saw it, he was not only curious, but wanted to see and know more. But, tell him NO the next time he asks, and make it a definite NO and not a MAYBE. Tell him that you do not want him to ask again.

But, don't make it a mystery either. Don't be afraid to let it be seen in normal conditions. Just don't go out of your way for it to be seen by him. There is plenty of time for him to discover these things when he becomes older.

If you are on good relations with his father, you might want to say that you think it is time for a father and son talk. This is not a talk that should be given by a cousin.

All very good advice. Dad needs to have a talk unless you're the main male presence in his life and then it's up to you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know you shouldn't show it to him or you wouldn't have started this thread. If he asks again give him a definite no. While some young boys don't have a 'grown up' male they can ask all the questions young boys want to ask answering a kids questions in an appropriate non prurient manner is fine - showing him your dick isn't.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you should definatly talk to him about it (maybe with someone else in the room) and answer any questions he has explain cocks range in size from a couple inches to many inches etc that it is all normal and nothing to stress over if he isnt as big as you as you are quite large.

Sounds to me like he saw your size and is now freaking out hes not normal.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agreed. Casual, non-sexual nudity (such as when he initially saw you) is fine, but please god don't whip it out for a thirteen-year-old. He's curious, he asked you, that's fine, but have the initiative to be the adult and say no. What would his parents think about that?

Questions are good. Answers are good. Show and tell generally isn't.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I guess if your penis is that interesting that he wanted to see it you could show it to him. If it were a 13 year old female cousin...I hate to say but that would be a different story.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You know you shouldn't show it to him or you wouldn't have started this thread. If he asks again give him a definite no. While some young boys don't have a 'grown up' male they can ask all the questions young boys want to ask answering a kids questions in an appropriate non prurient manner is fine - showing him your dick isn't.

agree totally princess.

Zoran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just say that you dont want to show him again, tell him that if anyone heard about it then you could get into trouble, simple as that, he is just curious about how big your cock is

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i can understand the boy is curious. I dont have any brothers or close male cousins, so i didnt have that older brother-like figure to tell me about things. I know that some families are fine with being casually nude, so if it is a casual circumstance, you could answer some of his questions, but obviously dont let it get out of hand.