Curious, do any foods affect cum Taste and or Quantity/thickness?

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Title says it all really ;) I'm curious what peoples experiences are with different foods having an effect on your/your guys cum consistency and taste. I've heard fruit/veggies are good for taste(not sure which ones exactly lol) but other than that *Shrugs* Hopefully the panel of experts can help out with some answers! Thx all :)

Teflon

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my limited, albeit pleasurable, experience with the 2 steady bf's I had since I learned this delectable skill, yes. it seemed to taste much stronger in both men, the more meat they ate. LOL and I mean the store bought variety! I prefer the taste kind of light and not overpowering, cos I enjoy tasting the cock while I swallow. Both exes were happy to cut back their meat intake . I didnt however notice any diet related changes in consistency or color or amount. Those seemed quite individual. :tongue:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhh oh! I eat a lot of meat haha. I wonder if swapping out some of my meat intake to fish would be a good idea. *shrugs* only one way to find out I guess lol.

Thanks SassySpy!

MCBFly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Title says it all really ;) I'm curious what peoples experiences are with different foods having an effect on your/your guys cum consistency and taste. I've heard fruit/veggies are good for taste(not sure which ones exactly lol) but other than that *Shrugs* Hopefully the panel of experts can help out with some answers! Thx all :)

Teflon
Asparagus, broccoli, and brussels sprouts make cum smell a little different and taste a lost nastier. Fruits, especially melons and pineapple will make your cum whiter and sweeter.

Dangermouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Asparagus, broccoli, and brussels sprouts make cum smell a little different and taste a lost nastier. Fruits, especially melons and pineapple will make your cum whiter and sweeter.

My ex girlfriend once stopped me ordering an asparagus topped pizza for this very reason .. i'd never even thought about this before then. Ive been complimented on my "taste" .. I recon its down to lots of fruit and fruit juices :rolleyes:

Peter Pud

1st Like
Media
I do not know about taste but my wife complains about her vagina burning from my sperm at times. I have thought it was diet but not shure. Any suggestions

Dangermouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not know about taste but my wife complains about her vagina burning from my sperm at times. I have thought it was diet but not shure. Any suggestions

not sure bout this .. all I can think of is maybe be her own immune system? Once sperm enters the females reproductive system it is recognised as being foreign by her white blood cells in the same way as any infecting organism would be; this 'burning' sensation could be an inflammatory response. If you are worried you should both see a doctor.

Peter Pud

1st Like
Media
We have both seen the Dr. he said everthing seemed fine. Had never heard of this before. We do not use contraception we are baby making fools

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
My Bf drinks expresso. That will get your attention if you didn't know he drinks it. Stronger taste and it causes my throat to burn as well.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most sweet juicy fruits will improve the taste of the ejaculate.
Example: Pineapple, Peaches, Plums, Cherries, Nectarines.

Avoid more acidic fruits like oranges, pomegranates, grapefruits, lemons, limes.

Smokers, especially pack a day+ men have positively acrid bitter tasting cum. Added bonus my fuck buddy started smoking more, how did I find out? When he came in me and it burned...I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

PonyBoi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed that a banana or two (yes banana not ananas) will cause it to thicken and taste slightly sweeter and that on those days that I ate one or more bananas I was producing more and able to cum sooner between... I had a lot of time on my hands and bananas were cheap so we had a couple of bunches and a friend had mentioned something about it so I experiemented lol. (Yea I felt the need to explain)
I read in an article that most alcohols will actually cause it to taste kind of rank save for those mixed with fruits or more specifically berries. Wine will give it a sweeter taste (especially blush) Most berries in general are pretty sweet and would likely have the same effect.
Most guys like my flavour... and I love raspberries, bananas, granny smith apples and drink boatlaods of fruit juice (Mainly the McCain Berry Punches)... corelation? dunno.

as for asparagus... yea I found out first hand that it doesn't just make your pee smell funny but your cum tastes very bitter (Is asparagus high in iron?)

Other things that will make you taste nasty are heavier milks (2%, 3.5%) and creams, an overly fatty diet, Meat (moreso red meats than poultry), Heavy amounts of smoking, Excessive drinking and coffee intake.

I used to blow a stoner. Pot was all he did... (wait I still blow him lol) and he used to taset heavenly. He hasn't had maybe more than a gram in the last month (money's been tight) and I've noticed he's gotten very bitter (in taste lol not his moods) Dunno if it's the pot or a change in diet... likely diet since he can't afford a lot of the good foods he was buying before. (at least he cut the drugs first before cutting everything else...)

anyway done rambling

Truly,
Lexx