Curious English Maid

B_lookin4depth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

I,m a fairly normal girl a bit on the short side at 4ft 10 , well just over'.

I guess evry one will want to know my age I,mnow 23 and in a reasonably serious relationship.

but there is a side of me not yet fulfilled.

I have seen the movies but never realisd the reality of sleeping with a hugely hung guy ( like 10 x 7 plus).

Im really looking for nsa stuff and would be happy to meet for a drink or a coffee in a pubic place first.

Im in southampton but work in the city 2 days a week as a trainees trader.

let me know

krisy x

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen the movies but never realisd the reality of sleeping with a hugely hung guy ( like 10 x 7 plus).
The vast majority of women will remain unfulfilled in that regard.Even here an honest 10 x 7 is a rarity.
Good luck!

hardboy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a drink sounds great, i am 8.5in with girth 6.75in, check my pics out, though not as big as you might want and some others here, but take a look and see.

;)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10x7 .. first you need to find 10" and then work even harder to find matching it with 7" around.
And then you need them to be around where you live. And then last but not least pray that he has internet and visits this site.

pRETTY hard to fulfill that dream.. :)

have you heard of setting goals you can accomplish first? in this case 8x6 to start, and then pray a 9" comes alone... I just notice that the above comment came from a guy claiming 9x5.5" which has length but lacks girth for your dream... anyways. I always use the word "claim" because 99% of people here ad at least a .0001 cm :) right?

B_lookin4depth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your replies guy.

I know it is prob an impossible dream. But I guess thats why its so easy to fantasise about because it will prob never happen.

I mean to be honest with you I have no idea whether I would be able to accomadate anything as large. It might be very uncomfortable.

But I would like to hold one in my hand before i get too deep into my relationship and to committed.

I might always feel that I missed out otherwise.

Krisy XX:biggrin1:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a reasonably serious relationship? :smile: This and your other posts leave little doubt guy. Another male posing. Deny and enjoy...good luck

Haven't we been around this block already Larry?

Guess we're spared another couple of months until you try again...Bye Larry...oh yeah...Have fun

Hi Guys,

I,m a fairly normal girl a bit on the short side at 4ft 10 , well just over'.

I guess evry one will want to know my age I,mnow 23 and in a reasonably serious relationship.

but there is a side of me not yet fulfilled.

Im really looking for nsa stuff and would be happy to meet for a drink or a coffee in a pubic place first.

Im in southampton but work in the city 2 days a week as a trainees trader.

let me know

krisy x

Any luck with your search? im sure there are at least a few 8x6 in southampton. Come on lads help the lovely lady out

jamie8fatinches

1st Like
Media
In a reasonably serious relationship? :smile: This and your other posts leave little doubt guy. Another male posing. Deny and enjoy...good luck

Haven't we been around this block already Larry?

Guess we're spared another couple of months until you try again...Bye Larry...oh yeah...Have fun

hahahahaha - stretch, your comment made me roar!! v funny dude....

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your replies guy.

I know it is prob an impossible dream. But I guess thats why its so easy to fantasise about because it will prob never happen.

I mean to be honest with you I have no idea whether I would be able to accomadate anything as large. It might be very uncomfortable.

But I would like to hold one in my hand before i get too deep into my relationship and to committed.

I might always feel that I missed out otherwise.

Krisy XX:biggrin1:

8x6 not enough for you?:smile:
10" is a rarity as the other gentleman before me have told you...I think you should follow the advice given to you and set realistic goals.

Bros do you have the statistics for 10"
is it 1 in a 1000 men or something?
correct me if I'm wrong.

anyways good luck to you:smile:

russmac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey hun,

Loving the pics and profile. Live not too far away from the city so if you fancy doing something let me know.

Check out my profile and hope to hear from you soon!

Russell
x