Curious family members?

edeneyes: The curious sister post got me wondering, have any of you had family members making an extra effort to get a gander at the old gonads?

I'm just curious if the extra size makes it any more interesting to people that should be interested otherwise. Like, if you were avg. size then they wouldn't care, because they've already seen avg. guys. But if you're huge, you might be the only huge one they ever see!

Please don't answer if you're offended by this topic, just move on. Thanks!

Almost4Inches: Whats this fascination with family members seeing your dicks? Im thinking there is a bit of fascination with incest here and not "one fo those things a hung guy has to deal with".

Parents ARE not interested in their sons like that and Im sorry but there is something wrong when there is even a first "interested" glance or thought. Thats not how it works.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I for one do not take the question itself here as implying anything necessarily incestuous in tone. People are curious by nature, I think. Politeness (from both sides!) in handling that curiosity is the difference in how it's dealt with. As noted in this forum many times, men are (instinctively) wondering about the next guy's size and how he "compares". In itself, there's really nothing too terrible about that. Women too, are entitled to wonder.
When curiosities (of both sexes) though exceed the accepted boundaries of both politeness and decency, THAT'S when problems develop. One's initial response to the glances, the questions, and the other interests shown about "size" will help set the course on which direction handling the curiosity will take from that point.

Thusfar in a life of almost fifty years, I've found an attitude of non-chalant (i.e. no big deal nor interest to discuss it!) works best for me when I've been confronted with (unwelcomed!) interest and attention.

The other party usually will just "move on" (away) then.

Other guys however...might LIKE such attention paid them. I happen to be one who does not.

edeneyes: [quote author=Almost4Inches link=board=relationships;num=1077364868;start=0#1 date=02/21/04 at 07:36:39]Whats this fascination with family members seeing your dicks? Im thinking there is a bit of fascination with incest here and not "one fo those things a hung guy has to deal with".

Parents ARE not interested in their sons like that and Im sorry but there is something wrong when there is even a first "interested" glance or thought. Thats not how it works.
[/quote]

Maybe you didn't read my whole message, if you don't like the subject, STFU! How have you contributed to the thread, or anything, at all, with your post?

I'm not asking if anyone HAD SEX with their family members, read my post again please, then comment or don't.

tripod2004: My parents adopted a 2 yr old boy as a brother for me. I was only a year older so we grew up messin about as kids do. We slept in a big old double bed and thought it perfectly normal and good fun. I never had any interest in his penis even tho we bathed together and got dressed together. The first time things changed was when he 'made a tent' with his erect penis and took off his pyjamas to show me his erection. he was still hairless but was quite hard and, to me, enormous. It was another year before I caught up and have the confidence to sleep in the bed naked. We used to have 'sword fights' with them until we were caught trying to masturbate each other under the sheets. We had a room each the next night!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Almost4Inches link=board=relationships;num=1077364868;start=0#1 date=02/21/04 at 07:36:39]Whats this fascination with family members seeing your dicks? Im thinking there is a bit of fascination with incest here and not "one fo those things a hung guy has to deal with".
Parents ARE not interested in their sons like that and Im sorry but there is something wrong when there is even a first "interested" glance or thought. Thats not how it works. [/quote]
There's a difference in "interest" as expressed by edeneyes in her post and "fascination" as you concluded, Almost4. I saw my son's hardon when he was 15 or 16 and I certainly wasn't fascinated by its size, but I had an interest, as with all things concerning him, and have always been glad that I know about it. This has nothing to do with incest or any abnormal feelings toward him. Father-son love does include a caring interest, however. :)

Duo187: Outside of the post I made on curious sister bout my cousin, no one in my family knows aobut "it" and I am glad for that....its always awkward when people find out.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Sister and mother always used to complain about my speedos, saying they showed too much, including pubes ... on the other hand, i once got a very nice and unexpected compliment from my dad, i was already in my 30's, he had stopped by unexpectedly at my apt and i was just coming from the shower, first i thought to cover up, then i was like "hell, we used to walk in front of each other naked at home, what the fuck", so i sauntered out past him naked on my way to my room to get some clothes on, and when i had my back to him, (and i may have related this in a past thread), but he said " god sure gave you a nice hammer" and although there was a bit of shock from my side, (i kinda froze), i immediately gained composure and said "thanks", nice to hear that from ones dad, who is at least as big as i am, if not bigger

hungcuriousNC: When growing up, I had seen my dad's hard on plenty of times. The difference between him and some of the dad's on here is that my dad would immediately cover up. OF course I thought he had the biggest dick in the world b/c it was the only one I had seen. I was always the curious one in my family. I would walk in on him coming out of the shower or go wake him up when he was asleep to see if he had a morning woody. I did that all the time.

THEN when I was 15, he accidentally walked in on me jacking off. Well, at first I was stunned but then just kept on jacking my meat. He was kind of shocked, but since I was hard already, I asked him if he thought I was big. AT that time he told me I was bigger than he was when he was fully hard. He then quickly left my room..... so that's my experience. He later told me that I must have gotten the same gene as his twin brother. But to be honest, I've not seen my dad's hard on enough since my younger years to know how he exactly measures up.

bigbustedcousin2: not me but honestly i have tried to look at my cousin...no succes which stinks because even thouigh shes my cousin shes maddd hot and big boobed

GeorgenFLA: As a boy, I was quite normally curious about my Dad. As I got a bit older, 8 years old or so, my Dad was not so prudish. He would allow me to see him nude, getting in and out of the shower, we would even shower together. Quite normal and healthy behavior.

Pappy

Media
I started showering with my sons before they were 6 months old. This practice continued up untill they wanted it to stop. There was never anything sexual about it. To me it was a bonding period for us that also assured them that they were developing normally.

I walked in on my youger son jackin when he was 13. He tried to cover up, I told him there was no use in stopping as I had already seen him and what he was doing was completely normal. I also instructed him to lock his door next time. He was embarrassed but a few days later we had a talk about mastrubation, how it was a normal and healthy part of growing up.

To make a long post short, nudity around your son/s is fine as long as all parties concerned is comfortable with it.

jumbo747jet: Something happened to me last summer which might fit in under this thread.
My oldest brother is married to a swedish girl and her parents own a place in the country where they spend a lot of time in the summer. This place is an old farm turned into a holiday home. In what used to a barn, where animals and farming tools were kept, there are now 2 guest bedrooms and a sauna. The only shower at this place is in the mentioned sauna.
Anyway, a day early last summer when I had gone with them to this place for the weekend, I decided I wanted to take a shower. I know I said this when we were all sitting down for a coffee break together in the warming sunshine, so I'd be very surprised if my brother's father in law didn't hear it too.
After finishing my drink I went to get my toiletbag and some change of clothes and headed to the shower.
Like I described earlier, the shower is located in what used to be the barn, and isn't somewhere where you need to pass in order to get anywhere else.
I went ahead and took a quick shower, as the place only has a water heater and isn't connected to any community water pipe system. I had finished drying myself and had just pulled on my underwear when the door was thrown open and in comes my brother's father in law. I felt his eyes focusing in on my underwear while he was saying how sorry he was for walking in on me, something I didn't really believe.
This incident left me thinking that he'd done this purposely because he was curious about my size.

That thought was bothering me a bit but at the same time I felt pretty sure that my brother might have said something about me being bigger than he is, when the two of them had been in the sauna together, something I later got confirmed by my brother when I asked him about it.

Since then I have actually been in the sauna together with my brother's father in law and he's been able to see with his own eyes that I am indeed even bigger than my brother is.

The awkward feeling I got the time he purposely walked in on me in the shower is gone now. It turns out he was just very curious.

I guess this goes to show that men hold on to this fascination for penis size all their lives, regardless of age.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=jumbo747jet link=board=relationships;num=1077364868;start=0#14 date=05/02/04 at 03:29:03] . . . . I guess this goes to show that men hold on to this fascination for penis size all their lives, regardless of age.[/quote]
You're so right re. age having nothing to do with size fascination, jumbo747jet. If any change, it's gotten even stronger with me due to the internet. Where all these hotties have been hiding is beyond my imagination. BTW, do you think your brother's father-in-law was pleased with his confirmation concerning your size?

Luke ???

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I once caught my mother spying on me masturbating through the keyhole of my bedroom door. Upon approaching my mother (whom was extremely embarrassed), we had what would easily be the most uncomfortable conversation we've ever had, in which she admitted to me that she had begun to notice by the bulge in my pants how I’m considerably larger than my father is, and she had been curious “How her son was coming along”.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
In my house I would have died of embarrassment
if my mother had ever caught me j/o. My best friend when about 14 lived in a very 'open' house. he was extremely well hung and i used to masturbate him in his bedroom. his mother walked in once and after i had frozen with terror realised she just didn't mind. he told me to finish him while his mother just got on with her chores. after that there was no need to hide and happily relieved ourselves in his garden or wherever we wanted. his younger hung brother also joined in and i invited my adopted bro to the house to put us all to shame. at no time was there any interference from adults.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's amazing to hear that tripod2004. I'll never understand how masturbation can be a pleasurable experience when all you're doing is being paranoid about getting caught.

Well... I guess the paranoia of getting caught is plenty pleasurable to some people! :lol: