Curious Friends

smashingpumpkins

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone else have friends who are too excited about your size? I mean, my friends are straight, but they love for me to whip it out and show people. Sometimes, they ask me to get it hard so they can see how big it gets. WTF?!?!?! Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you do?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Does anyone else have friends who are too excited about your size? I mean, my friends are straight, but they love for me to whip it out and show people. Sometimes, they ask me to get it hard so they can see how big it gets. WTF?!?!?! Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you do?
What else? Whip it out.

You should "whip it out and show people" here, as long as you're talking about it.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Your friends sound a bit strange, if you ask me.

Either say: "No, I don't want to show you my cock!" or you play along and show your cock if that's what you want to do. Or you get mad and say "No, I don't want to show you my cock and never ask me that again, you hear?"

It's up to you, all is fair.

Satex77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who has a tattoo on his dick. When i first met him & his girlfriend at a party a few years ago our conversation turned to tattoos & if we had any. We all shared our tats & the stories that went with them. His girlfriend showed us one on her upper breast that said his name 'David'. He then said he had one on his dick and she knowingly rolled her eyes. I didn't believe it and was too embarrassed to ask him to prove it. As the night progressed (and more intoxicated we all became) I asked him if he was serious about his dick tattoo. Hr said yes and if I would like to see it. My curosity got the best of me and I said yes. I followed him to the upstairs bathroom where he unzipped his jeans & whipped out his dick that said 'Your Name' on it. I was a little confused by what it meant, but then he explained that he and his girlfriend and agreed to get each others names tattooed somewhere on eachothers bodies, she got his name and he playfully got 'Your Name'. Once I understood it, inthought it was pretty fucking funny.

Satex77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....and the point of my story is that people who know him and of the tattoo story are always asking him to whip it out and show it. He's the kinda guy who was in the army, has no issues with nudity and obviously has no problem showing off. Needless to say, a lot of fun at parties! Lol!