Curious Guy Wants People to Talk with and Possible Experimenting

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by kjguy, Aug 16, 2007.

1. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm a curious guy who isn't sure how he feels about guys. I am currently in a wonderful relationship with a woman that I love, and I'm looking for friends more than anything. Preferably guys in my position or bi guys with experience with women and men. I'm just trying to get a handle on who I am. I've never done anything with a guy before. If there is someone in the area, I really connect with, then I may be willing to experiment. So yah, guys let me know!

-Kevin

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome kevin always happy to help you out i know i am 40 but i was 19 once too

3. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

shucks, im in the same boat your in (minus the girlfriend) i just dont live anywhere near you or i'd do it with you in a heartbeat:smile:

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's ok dude you are straight

5. shyguy987

shyguy987 New Member

I'm in wisconsin. What do you want to do with a guy?

6. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    kjguy - I can't believe I missed this one, and REALLY can't believe there weren't more responses. You my friend - are PUR-TAY! Stunning. You actually look a lot like ME.

7. digdugm2000

digdugm2000 Active Member

Albums:
    I am in Minneapolis. Do you ever get to the Twin Cities?

8. narendr85

narendr85 New Member

Well, I've actually never been with a girl before. I'd say that I'm in a smiliar situation as you, but with diferent sexual orientation. I don't really know for sure how I feel about girls. Have you ever been in a sexual situation with another male? Even if you were younger? Did you ever feel sexually toward other males? I think I could sleep with a girl in two situations: 1) If I was with another guy and I was having sex with the guy just as much or more as I was with the girl and 2) If it was for the sole purpose of creating a baby.

9. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    damn this boy has a BIG old dick too, btw...

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey,
    I've been there. Was engaged, and was really just more flattered that a guy that I worked with came out to me (I had no idea), then started hitting on me. During a "break" from her, the "flattered" became more "curious", and one time when he flirted with me, I took him up on it. I had NO idea what I was getting myself into, but he we very kind about it. I went back to her. There was another break, and another try. I've been fortunate that I've gotten to be with cool guys, and it's important that whoever it is, that you're comfortable with them, if it's something new. It just makes it more enjoyable, less nervous, for you, and really, isn't enjoyment the goal? Good luck. You don't know how badly I wish I was in the area. :wink:

11. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ok, wow, I definitely haven't checked this thread in a while. I've only been in a situation with a guy once, but it was just j/o basically and neither of us ever talked about it since. I guess I can feel some attraction to a good looking guy, or least know a good looking guy when I see one. Thanks for asking.

12. froggy247

froggy247 New Member

Albums:
    Well, I will tell you that you are cute and should have no problem finding someone to experiment with. Good for you for self-discovery!!! Good luck to you!!!

13. goodlifewi

goodlifewi New Member

hey bud... i'm from the milwaukee area too. i have, like the guys who posted before me, also been in the same place. it is hard to find a guy you can trust to fool around with on a no strings basis who is discreet, cool and supportive of your life. i have had a few buddies over the years who have been great. email me sometime and we can chat.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You have a gf, would you mess around with another girl? Whether it's another girl or a guy it's still infidelity.

15. NorthernStar

NorthernStar New Member

I too live in Wisconsin and know exactly what you are going through. I have to say I don't quite agree with Spoiled Princess. I think if you need to figure out who you are, you need to do some searching. If you ever feel the need to talk more or ask questions please do so. You can send me a message on here or e-mail me or etc.

16. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
  17. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:

I've had issues with this. I'm afraid of being unfaithful, and I do have more of an issue if it were another girl. I'd definitely feel like I was cheating then, but in the back of my mind, the idea of another guy sometimes makes me feel unfaithful too. I don't know....if I look at slight experimentation with a guy as friendly favors and realizations, then it makes me feel better. I mean I'm not looking for a romance or even really sex. Maybe just j/o together and sharing stories of our own experiences. Just a good friend that would be comfortable with it all. It'd be best if it was with someone in the same circumstances as me. I get what both of you are saying.

18. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Wishing i was in minneapolis :wink:

19. Principessa

Gold Member

That is correct! I just LUV how these bi-guys rationalize their cheating. It's ridiculous and I'm frankly getting a bit sick of it. :mad:

Fine, figure it out. :rolleyes: He needs to break up with his girlfriend and not cheat and expose her to herpes, syphillis, and God only knows what else.:mad:

20. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    He needs to figure this out because it is him...he needs to figure himself out. It's important for his growth as a person. Whether or not he ought to do it from within the parameters of a relationship is a different story, but clearly it needs to be done.

Draft saved Draft deleted