Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

bijason9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HI All Jason here in London. Just to say, I was in this situation and after 24 years of beibng married, had to try out male to male contact. I was still married and went for massages where the masseur would jerk me off at the end but my fantasies were to do it to a guy as well. I did start fooling around only ever wank never even sucked. My marriage was breaking down anyway and my wife never wanted sex, i am very sexual however. We have now seperated a year ago. I have met up with a cool guy in a smimilar situation, we met on swingers heaven website!! any way, we have met about 10 times now and having alot of fun working out all our man to man fanatsies...I dont know if i will continue as eventually i want to go back to female sex. I still have not and dont intend to to give or receive anal sex from a guy, just suck action and wank and some great roleplay....its fun try it but its addictive and easy!! have fun be safe cheers jason

That is correct! I just LUV how these bi-guys rationalize their cheating. It's ridiculous and I'm frankly getting a bit sick of it. :mad:

Fine, figure it out. :rolleyes: He needs to break up with his girlfriend and not cheat and expose her to herpes, syphillis, and God only knows what else.:mad:

I've had issues with this. I'm afraid of being unfaithful, and I do have more of an issue if it were another girl. I'd definitely feel like I was cheating then, but in the back of my mind, the idea of another guy sometimes makes me feel unfaithful too. It should bother you; because it is cheating! You are just trying to rationalize your desire to cheat on your gf with a man; and you can't do it. I don't know....if I look at slight experimentation with a guy as friendly favors and realizations, then it makes me feel better. I mean I'm not looking for a romance or even really sex. Then why do it? :confused:
Maybe just j/o together and sharing stories of our own experiences. Just a good friend that would be comfortable with it all. It'd be best if it was with someone in the same circumstances as me. I get what both of you are saying.

Do you? Cause I don't think that you do.

It is funny how there are always people who come into threads and do not actually CONTRIBUTE anything to what is being asked of. They love to give their personal critiques.

Much like I just did. :wink:

By the way, to the creator of this thread: good luck with everything! It is definitely good to discover who you are. However, I definitely knew I was gay without having to have sex to see if I "liked" it. Sex is more of like the bonus. If you could see yourself with a guy... well then, you are bi. If you just want to fuck around with people, well that is called being greedy, which isn't bad either. :-D

I'll be in Madison for two months this summer if you'd like a friend.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well no, I don't want a relationship with a guy, just someone I can relate to on a level I can't with a woman. I've never really had a talks with my Dad about sex, and I guess I'm lacking some male influence.

I don't think I really want to seek anything out. I love my girlfriend and I don't want to risk anything. If something happens, it happens. But it would have to be a spur of the moment thing, and with a friend that I know and trust. I'm happy and content with how am now, just a little curious from time to time.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
<If you could see yourself with a guy... well then, you are bi. >

I think the idea that a man's sexuality MUST be labeled is part of the problem.
Men have such a need to define things and give them names. But it's truly impossible to describe all the permutations of male sexuality in three words: gay, straight, and bi.
We'd get so much further if we could let all of that go.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...But it's truly impossible to describe all the permutations of male sexuality in three words: gay, straight, and bi.
We'd get so much further if we could let all of that go.
You're sounding way too sensible with this approach. :wink: Hmm, I could possibly be falling in love. :tongue: