Curious, How many enjoy lickin up their precum and ...

maw6233

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks all for the replies. I'm back at and have a puddle going that I'm ready to lap up. In the last minute I carefully edged a pretty good amount of real cum to the puddle, cannot wait to eat up :p wish I had someone to share it with

Last edited:

Dolce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grabbed some of the pre cum on my finger and licked it. It had little to no taste. I just had to sample the taste to get the feel of what my partners are downing :) They have taken full loads, so i can imagine the sample being 100 times stronger. Not ready for a load.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have discovered the older I get, the more I am now pre-cumming. I love it!! I really do like the taste and find I scoop it up as fast as it flows out. It also help lubricate for good edging sessions

priapus2

1st Like
Media
I luv seeing and feeling it ooze out of my cock too. And of course I luv to taste it, mine is a little sweet! Is there a precum group to join? There should be. A precum tasters and maybe one for eating your own cum. I am ready to join. I just started eating my own cum recently...

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I am completely obsessed with eating my precum and occasionally some cum that happened to squirt out during a nice long edging session. I have been jackin now for about 10 min and have a river flowing. :tongue:

Love the precum and the 'excess' cum from long edging sessions

Seattleedge

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with slackr22. I used to hate precum thought it got in the way of good fun. Now, I'm practically obsessed with it! Love the slick smooth feel of it and just love the sweet taste. I get a nice flow when edging but am really jealous of you leakers out there.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks all for the replies. I'm back at and have a puddle going that I'm ready to lap up. In the last minute I carefully edged a pretty good amount of real cum to the puddle, cannot wait to eat up :p wish I had someone to share it with
i always admire guys that slurp up their cock juices, and i do it myself as often as possible, both precum and the spermy goo...

when u have a real horny jerkoff buddy, it is real kewl to see each other eat up man sex fluids from the dick live and in person

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried a drip of my precum before. It tasted like candy. But I never had the desire to taste my cum. I don't relentlessly eat my precum. Maybe once every three months, a drop of it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't always lick it up but i do enjoy it. also rub it on my nipples from time to time.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually like the taste of my precum. I never tasted on my own until after I'd been in situations were I kissed and made out with or ate out girls whose lips were covered in precum, and it was kinda hot. So after that, every now and then if I'm beating it, I'll put a drop to my mouth, usually imaging I'm making out with a girl who just blew me. I even once made out with a girl my buddy and I were double-teaming, and I'm pretty sure it was his pre-cum I was tasting in addition to my own.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been thinking about this all day......so i going to go wank a bit and enjoy the juice!

obxguy053

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
About 5 years ago went to massage school, found that I enjoyed giving massage to men and women. after about a year I took a class in erotic massage, during the class they taught us about butts, and prostate milking. Love getting guys very relaxed and slowly working my way into their butts and giving them pleasure by way of milking their prostates. yummy fluid is release. As a result I have become a lover of pre and cum.