Curious, How many enjoy lickin up their precum and ...

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love precum and I have plenty to lick up..haha
My cum is better tasting now that I have had a vasectomy, all the fluid that transports semen from your balls is same fluid that is precum and since you don't have any semen mixed in with your ejaculation after a vasectomy it tastes just like precum....the whole load. I wouldn't jump up and run to the doctor for a vasectomy though. I have always regretted having my vasectomy, myself.

D

deleted814719

I eat whatever precum is produced as I edge each day. For me unfortunately, it is only a couple of drops. The taste is very pleasant and I really enjoy it.

In my usual edging practice, I'll often stop at the PONR and cup one hand under the head of my cock. I'll get a somewhat ruined orgasm and leak out a fluid which is not quite precum and seemingly not quite cum. I enjoy lapping that up and the taste is not as sweet as precum and not as bitter as a full cum.

Like so many others, I do occasionally eat my full ejaculate.

Reactions: diver6

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my pre-cum. My wife like my pre-cum, most of my friends have eaten my pre-cum off one or another woman’s tits.
I like my cum out of a pussy but I like my cum and a few friends all mixed best. Yes I am straight but I have cleaned a few friends up then eaten a cum fill pussy pie. I have eaten a lot of my own cum from a pussy but the most fun is to snowball a friend or more.
We had a great photo of me lip locked with a friend of comparable height and cock size, both hard, dripping pre-cum. I was snowballing him our cum out of his wife. I went back to her pussy to get myself some cum, he stuffed a dildo in my ass using our cum to lube my ass.
College was fun. But cum and pre-cum is better.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a big leaker and, apart from my precum being great lube, i love licking it off my hand and fingers. i also love getting some on my fingers and rubbing my finger over and around my nipples, makes me leak even more.

Reactions: diver6