Curious how many of you have had a threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Boing, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Boing

Boing New Member

I'm curious how many of you have had a threesome and how it went? I've had two (both it was an ex-GF and another guy) and was a GREAT Time! I didn't mind that it was another guy both times at all actually.....not sure WTF I would do with two women :wink: . I devote 100% to one woman and don't think 50/50 would be soo hot haha.

2. karr-1

karr-1 New Member

Albums:
    Well I never had a threesome in my life, but I would sure like to someday. For me it would have to be an all guy thing, as I am gay and wouldn't know what to do with a girl....

3. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

Albums:
    come and join my boyfriend and me Karr anytime!! 3somes are great if the dynamic works between all parties - everyone has to be attracted to each other or someone will feel left out.

Been part of the couple and also the 'main event' with a couple and every time it has been good hot sex.

4. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Member

Yes, one of my favourite things.

5. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    yeah both mmm and mmf, luv 2 try anyting that wud be interesting to all involved...

6. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

AA is very jealous of 80% of you, and sympathetic to the other 20.

7. durbantom

durbantom Member

Albums:
    Must say MMF has been one of my fantasies for the longest time. In your case you say that you didn mind that it was another guy. In a situation like that, is there any contact between the guys at all or, do they make every effort to make sure that there absolutely no contact between the guys, not even "accidental" contact?

8. hungschlong

hungschlong New Member

Albums:
    I had a threesome once MFF. It was at a 3day rave.
    I was sleeping in my tent when two girls I went to school with came in and started sucking my dick. Lets just say every guy for about 5 tents away in all directions gave me a big high5 and I got much props for the rest of the weekend.

9. sdjdguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a couple MMM threesomes. The best was just a few months ago. I was invited to the house of a friend of a friend. After we each had a couple cocktails, the host suggested we hop in the hot tub in the back yard. I hadn't brought a swimsuit, but they told me I didn't need one. We all hopped in, and of course one thing led to another. Everyone was hard within a minute or two, and my friend started sucking me, then I returned the favor. We all got sucked in the hot tub then adjourned to the bedroom where my friend and I each fucked the host. We took turns and kept him on his back, legs in the air, for over an hour or so until we each shot our loads onto his stomach. It was fun.

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a threesome with two women It was great! They took turns riding me:cool:

11. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

We had a code on our high school wrestling team to share our willing girls at partys. So threesomes, group sex and gang bangs were common place. We had so much pent up sexual aggression. It must have been cause we were in a private religious school. We did the double penetrations and all. You cannot have threesome without body contact of all people. Sometimes I'd be annoyed if my buddy had a pair of low hangers and they would be hitting my balls as we worked a girl. lol
    To have a threesome FFM is pure heaven and something I still enjoy from time to time.
    Jake

12. karr-1

karr-1 New Member

Albums:
    This sounds like true heaven :notworthy:

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I've had dozens upon dozens of MFF threesomes. The long and the short of it is that, while not bad, they simply can't compare to one-on-one sessions. Just my two cents.

14. bluekarma

bluekarma Active Member

Albums:
    We had a FFM threesome. We were at a wedding reception. My good friend form HS was there whom I hadn't seen in years. She kept making comments all night re: how much she'd always wanted to fuck my husband. So she came home with us :wink: . I always said if I had a 3some it wouldn't be with a friend. But it wasn't awkward at all. We just stripped and got busy (it didn't hurt that she is HOT as fuck either). We ate each other out and rimmed each other, then we took turns riding him, then he did me up the ass while I ate her pussy. She and I continued to play with each other until he was ready again. We started at like 1am and were still fucking when then sun came up. It was hot, but my fantacy is still a MMF threesome. :tongue:

15. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

nothing better then playing with 2 sexy females

16. Shelby

Gold Member

I got picked up once by this hot blonde who, after we got busy at her apartment, asked if I'd mind if her roommate/girlfriend joined us.

It was way fun.

17. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it.

18. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have done MFM and MMM (and some other combinations).

It all depends on chemistry.

19. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    More often than i can possibly count. Always MMM, no lady parts for me I'm afraid.

Been having them since I was 18, now i'm 31. I'm a raging slut, so they've been pretty frequent.

They are fantastic, as long as the attraction is equal all ways. Being the odd one out in such an experience is not pleasant, as i unfortunately know quite well.

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

wow, curious. That was really hot. I thought your sexlife was boring.

I've been in one MFF threesome. It was fun, but nothing life-altering.