Curious how many of you have had a threesome?

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had about 15 mfm, a couple of them were bi-hubby and wife watched him and then joining later. Done a few all guy 3somes, and one group of 5 guys. I love 3somes. Best sex Imo

Ezlikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried so far 6 times mmf, and 3 times a group of 8-10 guys with 1-2 girls.
Amazing feeling!

Reactions: stoneten69

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once at my bachelor party, had two gorgeous babes work on me for an hour

every guy their was hooting and hollering

I told my best friends that the redhead was extremely gifted at oral so they got in the right line

the girls were busy for several hours polishing off the crew afterwards

Reactions: bigwillywonka

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had both MMF and FFM threesomes and I'd say I really liked both but I think I enjoyed the FFM a bit more because of my own inclinations. I'm not exactly sexually attracted to women (although nothing necessarily turns me off about a woman? Idk, I think it makes sense so I'll leave it at that), but I'm more stimulated by giving oral sex than anything else and it was really fun to share my boyfriend with another girl, having two guys was fun for a spitroast but I can't say I enjoyed it as much as the double down for him.

superenigmatic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive had 3 MMF (twice with same couple) its always something id be longing to do and finally managed it at the age of 55 the couple i saw twice were in there 30s and lady was gorgeous something i will never ever forget and a truly amazing experience

TGrizzard

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'vehad mmf ffm and foursomes ....I have always had a great time, but I now not every one was thrilled...your girlfriend may not like best cumming over your dick. Some woman get greedy. All Bi husbands want to suck and duck with their wives...then theirs the wife that wants to fuck you. Every chance they get with out their husbands knowledge...that's the shot that happens most often... Playing with fire

Reactions: bigwillywonka

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've had a FMF ( is that different to MFF?), anyways was good fucking too girls at once

FMF implies that the two ladies primarily focus their attentions on the guy. FFM implies that the two ladies engage in lesbian activities while the guy focuses on only one (perhaps his girlfriend) or, less often, on both.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I never had a threesome in my life, but I would sure like to someday. For me it would have to be an all guy thing, as I am gay and wouldn't know what to do with a girl....
I would know what to do with a girl however I am curious about threesome with two guys. sounds like fun! I have a fantasy of double penetration in a pussy with two cocks rubbing together. sounds hot!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure did... with a guy I had hooked up with before. I didn't even know he had a bf as he originally told me he had a roomie (in a 1br apt, but I was young and didn't realize) anyway his bf found out and eventually came around. I enjoyed it and would do it again. We acutally did it every week... then they tried to change the relationship and bring me in as a 3rd parter which did not work. They have since moved away and I haven't chatted with them in awhile.

nice cock man!