Curious in nj

D

deleted12428651

28 Essex County with an absolute monster cock. I’m straight BUT I’ve on numerous occasions let guys give me head or jerk me off. I’m picky about this tho. I’m pretty chill and surprisingly a huge nerd! Girls tell me all the time that they’re surprised that I’m not a piece of crap and am actually a nice guy. Might stay in NYE and this weekend due to COVID and seeing if an opportunity pops up here. Broke up with my GF about a month ago, and while I’m fine, I have felt apathetic toward reaching out to the familiar faces in my life. Joined this site just as I started seeing her and just finally giving this place a serious shot. Hit me up if interested!
96FE31AE-0064-4B8D-84E4-14BB6FAA2C93.jpeg
0FC60E6C-E470-4E65-AF62-841DA3EEC528.jpeg
62B11933-80DD-4B6F-8C8B-32423C880216.jpeg
6787E8A5-841A-4370-B603-24DACC393E4E.jpeg

D

deleted1046993

28 Essex County with an absolute monster cock. I’m straight BUT I’ve on numerous occasions let guys give me head or jerk me off. I’m picky about this tho. I’m pretty chill and surprisingly a huge nerd! Girls tell me all the time that they’re surprised that I’m not a piece of crap and am actually a nice guy. Might stay in NYE and this weekend due to COVID and seeing if an opportunity pops up here. Broke up with my GF about a month ago, and while I’m fine, I have felt apathetic toward reaching out to the familiar faces in my life. Joined this site just as I started seeing her and just finally giving this place a serious shot. Hit me up if interested!
View attachment 59817721 View attachment 59817731 View attachment 59817741 View attachment 59817751

Wow, where in Essex?

D

deleted847535

View attachment 59817721 View attachment 59817731 View attachment 59817741 View attachment 59817751
Fuck man, that is a weapon! god blessed you big time.

Reactions: deleted12428651

happymacone

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey man, I would like to chat for a bit.

nine_incherrr

Cherished Member
Media
Shoot me a message…says I can’t access your profile. I think we have a lot in common especially with our dicks and interests

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
30 in union county.

Good looking Italian guy here 6ft 205lbs over 8" cut & thick. Lookin for a chill bro on here. Someone to tag team pussy with. Just chill together. A drinking buddy. I get Yankee tix almost every weekend from my boss, who has season tickets. Just a normal masculine straight curious buddy. And, yes, maybe when we're not getting any pussy, be j/o buds behind closed doors DISCREETLY.

KIK: RobinJersey89
Damn I want to suck that

bkdude

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thick ORAL dude here
from Perth Amboy, NJ
Looking to suck and swallow a big dick. Masculine hung chill dudes only.
Come thru. Sit back and get swallowed up. I also host. :yum

mkf

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, I'm also in Essex County. It won't let me private message you. Hit me up.

MatthewHoller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any gay guys in nj looking to chat with a curious straight guy and see where it leads? I’ve been very curious for quite a while and still looking for the right person for a on going “relationship”. Looking to chat on Skype if possible. Pm me your skype name! Let’s start chattin!
yo. Mostly str8 bud here. Have indulged my curiosities a bit

rmason

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God damn. Heaven on earth if I ever got a chance to see that in person.

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not in NJ, but I could be there in 3-3.5 hours. and I'd definitely make the drive just to see that monster.

D

deleted1046993

Anyone in NJ interested in chatting and Skype, and maybe more?

Curious guy here, interested in anything hot and hung. Big shooter is a plus…

34, 6’2 190 brown/green
Skype jerseyboy130

Reactions: jerseyman32

mkf

Experimental Member
Media
Could you message me in my dm's since your profile is limited?

D

deleted1046993

Anyone in NJ interested in chatting and Skype, and maybe more?

Curious guy here, interested in anything hot and hung. Big shooter is a plus…

34, 6’2 190 brown/green
Skype jerseyboy130
Anyone up for Skype/chat?

Reactions: erpap