Curious Miami

iDEP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone, Im new to the site.. obviously, since I am introducing myself. Well I have been celibate for 7 months.. long story short, through my penis drought, I was looking into asian penis' if they are really all small, I plan on maybe moving there.. who knows.. im random.. and have been watching many asian films lately so maybe thats where my latest fancy may have come from. This is a cool group it seems, so I joined... Thats it... :biggrin1:

iDEP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no i have always wanted to move to asia. me being celibate has just encouraged my browsing the internet to find out about their dicks instead of doing it one on one. Im sparing a life story here lol of confusion.. and just said how I ended up on this site. I have never been with an asian guy... and it wouldnt be the reason for me going to asia.. only be something to help the move i suppose..

iDEP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey jack_addict.. i dont know if you really wanted me to send you a message on yahoo.. either way I dont have a yahoo account , and yes we are both in miami but i am a girl.. lol so yea.. I dont know, hope all is well mwa*