Curious, Number of Partners...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by crAz8, Jan 19, 2011.

1. crAz8

crAz8 New Member

I can see how a person/significant other having too many partners might be an issue for some, but I was wondering if it ever goes the other way. Is it or has it ever been an issue for a partner to of been with too few people before you?

edit: this isn't coming from me as if I have a problem with it, was just wondering what others thought.

#1 crAz8, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I don't give a shite how many people a fella has been with as long as he's dynamite in the sack and is good company.

3. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Go use the search button to find a ton of replies to this question. I have been with 14 beautiful women that wanted to share their bodies with me. It has been hugely rewarding.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I had a gf that was very inexperienced, and had only been with one guy, her bf of about 3-4yrs. part of the problem, I am large, she was very tight, small. took about a month for her to get used to my size. she expected for me to do most of the "work" which I did. I really didn't mind, she was gorgeous. we tried various positions of course. and she improved some, loosened up, more frequent orgasms. we broke up a month later, she wanted to date other guys and not me exclusivley. we set up a date nite, but she wasn't home when I picked her up, and that was that.

Draft saved Draft deleted