Curious questions i always wanted to ask

Norio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey all I'm new and have been interested in cocks for a while but i haven't found the answer to a few questions I have and wondering if anyone can answer them.

I was wondering what determines the size of penis you get natually, is it genetics and it's programed to grow to a certain length?
Or does lifestyle also effect it while growing up? Like diet, physical/sports activity and temperature (hot climates bigger cold cilmates smaller) etc..

I had also heard that the stuff they add to processed foods, milk and stuff have made everything "bigger" like peoples height especially and also womens breasts and wondering if it effected the penis too.

Also a last question is when does it stop growing naturally? is it when your body stops growing in height?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

I hope you do not take me for being rude, however you need to include more information in your profile. It is difficult to answer a question about potential for growth if one who wants to reply does not know your age.

As you most likely have determined by now, the members of Large penis Support Group are more than willing to provide input/output to most questions and concerns; but one does need a bit of information.

Thanks. I will just bet you that once you tell us all a bit more about yourself that many will jump on the wagon and tell you most anything you need information about.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First and foremost it is genetics. Genetics are a screwy animal though. Not only are you dealing with what Mom and Dad give you; but there can be some size factors going back 2 or 3 (or more) generations. You could end up with a penis that is a dead ringer in size to what your great great grandfather had from you dad's side and then outsize your dad and grandfather or you could inherit a smaller size than they had. It is similar to height. Every now and then you get a person who is noticeably shorter than both their parents--or coversely, noticeably taller. Weight is anothere factor. I knew a family years ago, The McConnell's. Mr and Mrs. were large persons. They were way over the suggested weight and Mr.McConnell was also tall. They had 4 children. 3 of the children were heavy set. One was pencil thin. 3 of the children were tall like their parents, one was short. The short kid was also heavy set and the thin kid was tall like his parents. Not sure about the penis size of the kids, I recall the father did not have a noticeable bulge--look I was a horny kid who checked out men even then (and still I couldn't fathom the idea that I was a queer--must have been living in la-la land). In my sex life I have been with 3 sets of brothers (on different occasions--I'm a whore but even I have limits) In 2 sets the brothers were similar, nearly identical, in the other set there was one who was clearly bigger than the other. In my own family I have 4 brothers, we are nearly the same although there is a solid inch difference between the biggest and smallest, and one brother has been gifted with extra large balls.

As to when it stops--again it relates to genetics. Many men continue to have penis size increase after the body stops growing, others do not.

Bottom line is genetics is the first part, the environment and dietary are also factored in, although I do not know how much they partake in that. I was raised in a few different locations and had poor dining habits early on; but, am still in the size of my brothers (I am not the biggest, nor am I the smallest) so I don'[t know for sure that those do a lot.

As to height and size--there are giants with small endowments and midgets with large endowments.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all I'm new and have been interested in cocks for a while but i haven't found the answer to a few questions I have and wondering if anyone can answer them.

I was wondering what determines the size of penis you get natually, is it genetics and it's programed to grow to a certain length?
Or does lifestyle also effect it while growing up? Like diet, physical/sports activity and temperature (hot climates bigger cold cilmates smaller) etc..

I had also heard that the stuff they add to processed foods, milk and stuff have made everything "bigger" like peoples height especially and also womens breasts and wondering if it effected the penis too.

Also a last question is when does it stop growing naturally? is it when your body stops growing in height?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these

Hello,

I hope you do not take me for being rude, however you need to include more information in your profile. It is difficult to answer a question about potential for growth if one who wants to reply does not know your age.
Why? He isn't asking about will he himself gorw more. He's just looking for answeres. He could be 80 years old and asking for his grandson.
As you most likely have determined by now, the members of Large penis Support Group are more than willing to provide input/output to most questions and concerns; but one does need a bit of information.
Why? The information WAS supplied. He asked if there is a point where growth stops and does environment or diet alter the growth--either to enhance or hinder it.

Thanks. I will just bet you that once you tell us all a bit more about yourself that many will jump on the wagon and tell you most anything you need information about.
Actualkly I found what norrio had supplied to be more than adequate for answering his particular questions.--1)What determines natural size
2)Does diet paly a part
3)Does physical activity play a part
4)Does environment--heat/cold etc., play a part

All questions which can be answered and do not need a profile to be filled out.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
At the end of the day you are what you are.

You should find someone that wants you for what you are.