Curious Sex Question

Media
Ok this may sound stupid but I am going to get to the point. I am a girl who is a virgin that is curious about certain things so I come here to ask. I was wondering what does it feel like having sex? My friends tell me that they use dildos and their fingers but it doesn't feel like the real thing so I was curious what it's like having sex with a man. That's all I wanted to know. (feed back from ladies but guys you can say stuff too)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sex feels different for everybody. When you are ready and are responsible enough to handle the repercussions of having sex, you may have differing feelings depending on the outcomes of your sexual experiences.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know...I have never had sex with a man!:rolleyes:

Seriously though, sex is different for everybody. Some people are crazy about sex (me for one) some people would rather do anything but sex.
Do not rush things...you will find the right guy soon enough. How it works out for you will depend on your experiences in life.

Nobody can tell you how sex will feel for you. There is not much use in trying to relate to the experience of others feelings in this case.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sex feels different for everybody. When you are ready and are responsible enough to handle the repercussions of having sex, you may have differing feelings depending on the outcomes of your sexual experiences.

I think that your enjoyment of sex will be different pending upon a lot of factors. That is what I meant by "sex feeling different for everybody". Because it is earth shattering in one instance doesn't mean that it will always be like that every time.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, most likely your first time will be uncomfortable. But, after your broken in a bit you should enjoy sex. It's best to be with a caring partner that is sensitive to your needs and lack of experience.

Sex for me has been different with every partner I have had. Some I have enjoyed others I have not. It just varies! Good Luck, the only way you will find out is try it! No fingers don't feel anything like the real thing. The real thing is MUCH BETTER~:rolleyes:

Media
You have five boyfriends but you're still a virgin? :confused:

hm, anyway, how does sex feel? It feels great. You should try it sometime. Then you won't have to wonder. Best with an intelligent, patient, sensitive and experienced partner.

what? Since when did that happen. Anyways I guess everyone is right, I think I am going to keep waiting I guess. But I feel like I can't hold out and if I don't get any booty I will go crazy. My girlfriends tell me that sex is great and if I get some I will be hooked. I was always curious about how it would feel to have a penis inside of me that's all....... *sigh*