Curious straight friend

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After our session Ruben went back to his room while Marc and I lay on my bed chatting. We were both naked and glistening with sweat. I asked Marc when did he start playing around with guys and he surprised me by saying he had been experimenting since we were in high school. I was both shocked and jealous. He told me about some of the guys he had been with, I knew I few of them and asked for in-depth details. He also asked me about guys I had been with in London. We chatted for about an hour both casually stroking our dicks. I wanted to cum again but I was too tired to get fully hard again. Marc ended up sleeping in my bed but we didn’t do anything.
The next morning everyone was in the kitchen, I expected it to be awkward but they acted as if nothing had happened.
We back our stuff and headed back to my farm. Marc and I drove together and the other 3 drove in a separate car. The whole journey Marc and I spoke about sex and what we wanted to do to people we knew. We were both hard for most of the 2 hour trip.
When we go to the farm my brother, his new girlfriend and some of our friends had already stared setting up. My brother had arranged for a friend of his who had a band to come do a set for us so they were tuning up. It looked like it was going to be an epic party.
Our parents called us aside and said they were going to stay with friends because they didn’t want to be kept up all night and set us some ground rules, nothing to strict and nothing we hadn’t heard before.
I was about 1pm when people started arriving and the drinks started flowing. It was really good see see all my school and university friends. It was long before I was on a good buzz. They day consisted of drinking games, swimming in the river and dancing. Everyone seemed to be having a really good time.
Damien was there with his new girlfriend but we managed to have a quiet chat, I was hoping if would be more than a chat but all we did was squeeze each others dicks when we hugged each other.
The day flew by and once it got dark people started getting drunker one by one people headed to their tents or cars to sleep, and by sleep I mean have sex. The sounds of people fucking was echo from all sides of the farm. This made me super horny and I need sex. Badly. I looked for Marc but he was hooking up with a girl from school, Ruben was hooking up with Lucy, Damian was fucking his new girlfriend extremely loudly in his tent. I really did not want to have a wank by myself but I didn’t know of anyone I could hook up with.
I headed to my room at around 3am, there was someone in my bed which really pissed me off because bedrooms were out of bounds. I was about to lose my temper when I recognised the guy in my bed was Matt, my brothers friend who came with him to London. My anger vanished and turned into excitement. I stripped down to my boxer briefs and climbed into bed next to Matt. Matt was in a deep sleep so I lifted the covers to see what he was sleeping in. He was sleeping in a pair of bikini briefs and it looked like he had a decent semi. I lay down next to Matt, closer than necessary and he rolled over so his back was facing me. I rolled over so I was spooning him and let my hand rest on his hairy chest. It felt like I had been asleep for hours when Matt rolled over and was now facing me. His movement woke me up and I rolled over to look at the time. It was only 4:30. When I rolled over again I noticed Matt was awake and he said, I was hoping you would come to bed soon.
I was super confused because he made it very clear in London that he was straight. I thought I was hearing things in my drunken state and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.
Matt moved his head closer to mine and I could feel his breath on my face. I could also feel his hand slowly tracing my little happy trail. I opened my eyes again and I was looking straight at me and said, you want this don’t you.
I could not deny it and moved closer so our lips touched, as soon as our lips touched he wrapped his finger around my rock hard cock. He pulled away and said, just as big as your brothers. I was like WHAT?!? But before I could say anything he started kissing me again. He had pulled my dick out of my boxers and was using my precum as lube on my cockhead.
I was desperate to feel get hold of hos cock but every time I tried to play with it he pushed my hand away.
ivwas getting frustrated but at the same time was really enjoying him playing with my cock.
He pushed the covers off is and moved from kissing me to kissing my neck, then nipples, then chest, then licked my stomach following my happy trail down ti my cock. When he got to my cock I lifted my ass and he pulled my underware off. He held my cock in his hand and licked the sting of precum of my cockhead. He made another comment about how I precum just as much as my brother but before I could say anything he took my cock in his mouth and stared sucking me.
It was honestly one of the best BJs I had ever had. He was working my head, shaft and balls perfectly. I was in heaven but could feel my orgasm building. I told him I was getting close but he didn’t slow down. He was sucking my balls while wanking me when I reached the point of no return. Matt kept up his pace and I shot a massive load accompanied by the most intense orgasm. Again Matt referred to my brother and said, big cum shots must run in the family.
I recovered from my orgasm pretty quickly and was determined to suck Matts cock. I would figure out all comments about my brother later.
I pulled Matt up so our faces were level again and stated kissing him again. He pulled away and said it wasn’t necessary. I pulled him back and kissed him more aggressively. My hand were all over his hairy chest and moving down to his cock.
His cock was straining in his tight bikini briefs and they were soaking wet with precum.
I moved down and pulled them off. I started by sucking his balls, one at a time then licking his shaft up to his cock head. More precum leaked out and I licked it up. I moved back to his balls and pushed his legs up exposing a bit of his ass. It was super hairy and extremely intriguing. He didn’t resist when I pushed his legs further up exposing his hole. I went in and started rimming him. He literally shouted with pleasure. I ate his ass for quite some some while he was wanking himself. He said he was getting close so I dropped his legs and deep throated his cock. As his cock hit the back of my throat it erupted and his massive load slid down the back of my throat. We lay next to each other panting and I said, I have so many questions. But Matt had fallen asleep already.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up severely hungover and slightly disoriented. I wasn’t sure if the night before with Mat was real or the best dream I had ever had, but in a flash everything became crystal clear and I rolled over to ask Matt what he meant about my brother but he had got up already.
There was a massive amount of talking, laughter and pots and pans bashing in the kitchen so I relevantly got up in search of coffee and answers. When I got into the kitchen area of the large farm house a beer was instantly pushed into my hand and people started shouting ‘there’s the man! What a legend!!!’ I was very confused, I didn’t remember doing anything too extreme last night.
I made my way over to Marc and Damian and they both high fived me saying ‘what a night, you were on top form’
I told them I honestly didn’t know what they were talking about and asked them to tell me what I had done.
Apparently, after many shots of tequila I thought it was a good idea to hand out lap dances to anyone I could find, ending up in my boxer briefs which were soon replaced with a mankini. I had no recollection and was pretty sure I went to bed fully clothed. They assured me it was all true and told me that Matt had helped me when I started getting out of hand and took me away from the crowd to get me changed back into my normal clothes.
Eventually breakfast was ready and we all went outside to eat. I was searching for Matt but couldn’t find him. I ended up sitting between a girl i didn’t know and an old friend from university. They both couldn’t stop talking about how epic the party was. They also confirmed the mankini lap dances.
After breakfast we all headed to the dam for some swimming and relaxing. I was sitting on a rock deep in thought when I felt two cold hand rubbing sunblock in my back. I looked over and Matt, as soon as I was about to talk he said ‘seems like I’m looking after you a lot this weekend.’
I said to him that we needed to chat and he sat next to me in the rock.
I first thanked him for taking care of me last night but needed to know what happened because I had no recollection.
He basically told me the same thing that Marc and Damian told me but added that when he took me away to help me get changed I tried to kiss him while he was taking the mankini off me. I apologised but he told me that was why he was waiting for me in my bed, because he was super keen to take things further but without the risk of being caught. I asked him about him being straight and he said it was all an act because his super religious father would never accept him as gay.
I didn’t know how to react to that because I hadn’t told my parents yet and although I thought they would be okay with it, I wasn’t sure.
I asked him if was just going to live a double life and he said probably.
Before I could asked he said ‘I suppose you want to know about your brother’. I didn’t want to be awkward and invade my brother’s privacy but I was desperate to know.
Him and my brother got drunk one night while in clubbing in Cape Town. My brother had picked up a girl and for obvious reasons Matt hadn’t.
They were sharing a room in a hotel and my brother took the girl home with them. They ended up having a 3 some but they never touched each other. So it was sort of like mine and Damian’s first 3 some.
I was sort of relieved that Matt was just talking from observation and not experience.
We agreed to keep Matts situation a secret and went to mix with everyone before our absence started looking suspicious.
We spent most of the day at the dam and slowly people started leaving. By about 7pm most of the people had left including Marc and his friends.
Damian was still there with his new girlfriend who I was disliking the more I got to know her. I needed to get Damian alone to have a catch up.
The opportunity came up when everyone decided they wanted pizza. I said I would go into town to collect them and asked Damian to come with me.
As soon as we got in the car I could feel the energy between us. The drive to town was only 10 minutes but in those 19 minutes Damian told me about the last few months of his sex life. It wasn’t nearly as exciting as what we got up to in London but it was good to hear is old enthusiasm was back.
When we got to the pizza place they told us the our order would be another 30 to 40 minutes so we went for a stroll and ended up sitting on a bench next to the river. There was no one around us and we were talking more and more about our sexual experiences.
Without even thinking I said ‘I miss you’ there was a long silence while both of us just looked at each other. There we definitely sexual energy between us. After what seemed like ages Damian said ‘I miss you too, especially the way you suck cock’. I was stunned. I just sat looking at him. He reached over and took my hand and put in on his crotch. His cock was rock hard and I could feel it pulsing through the thin fabric of his board shorts. He then said ‘for old time sake and pushed my head down towards his cock’. I didn’t need much persuasion and he lifted his ass to slide his shorts down to his ankles. He had grown his pubes back but his cock was as perfect as I remembered it.
I took his cock in my hand and slide my tongue from the base of his balls all the way up the underside of his shaft up to his piss slit. I then took the head in my mouth and slowly twirled my tongue around it. Damian has thrown his head back and put both his hands on the back of my head. I slowly took his cock in my mouth and moved my hand to cup his balls.
I was really getting into sucking his cock when he suddenly pulled away and said ‘I don’t want to cum yet’ I still had my board shorts on but my cock was straining to get released. Damian suggested I take them off and as I did he reached over and took hold of my cock. He had never touched me before and all I could say was ‘are you sure’ he then said that he regrets not taking things further while we were in london and wanted ti make up for it.
I leaned back expecting to get a half assed hand job but my brain explode when Damian leaned over and took my cock head in his mouth. I almost shot my load instantly. He tried to copy what I had done to him. It wasn’t the worst bj I had ever had but the fact that it was Damian giving it to me made it incredible.
I got close super fast and told him to ease up. I hadn’t noticed that he was furiously wanking himself the whole time he was sucking me and said he was close too.
We both stood and and turned ti face the bench, we gave ourselves a few strokes and both shot massive loads over the bench at exactly the same time.
We looked over at each other giggling, our eyes locked on each other and Damian leaned in towards me. I slowly leaned in as well and as soon as our lips touched we started making out like crazy.
Our moment was interrupted when we heard voices coming up the path. We quickly pulled out shorts up and started walking away from the bench. We looked at the time and realised we had been at it for 45 minutes.
We went back to the pizza place, collect our order and headed back to the farm.
On the drive back Damian said he was breaking up with the girl he was with but needed a favour from me before he did. I said I’d help him with anything and he asked if we could have the most hectic 3 some before he ended it with her. He told me that she had been cheating on him and wanted to get revenge. His revenge would be that during our 3 some he would start making out with me and then the 2 of us would have sex and leave her out. I eagerly agreed before asking him to clarify what he meant by us having sex. He said we would see how far we went when the time came. I was obviously down for it.
Back at the farm once the pizzas were finished more people left and by the end of the night it was just me, Damian, his girlfriend, my brother, his girlfriend, Matt and another of my brothers friends.
I headed in to the kitchen and Matt followed me and asked if it would be okay if he spent the night again. I over enthusiasticlly said of course without thinking about the 3 some I was meant to have with Damian.
When we went outside again, Damian came over and said ‘we are on for tonight, Emma is keen for a 3 some’
I didn’t know who was going to pull this off…

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As it got later I got more and more anxious about how I was going to be in 2 places at the same time. At around 8pm Damian came over to me and asked if we could use my bedroom for the 3some, we didn’t really have any other option. With that he grabbed my hand and said said let’s do this! He literally dragged me to my room while calling his girlfriend to follow. As I passed Matt our eyes met and he looked at me as if to say ‘what’s going on?’ I didn’t have time to react because Damian was basically running into the house.
We went down the corridor to my bedroom and Damian pushed the door closed as soon as we got inside. His girlfriend was literally on top of him in seconds, lifting off his shirt while making out with him. He pushed her over to the bed and she fell back, taking her top off at the same time. I hadn’t moved since entering the room and Damian pulled me on to the bed. I half landed on his girlfriend who lifted my head and started making out with me. Damian moved behind he and took her bra off and started rubbing her tits. My shirt came off next and Ashley started kissing my chest moving down to my pants. I really was not keen on getting my dick sucked by a girl but when I looked over a Damian he winked at me and nodded his head. He had taken his pants off and was in his trade mark bikini briefs with his hard cock stretching the fabric to the limits. At least the sight of the got my cock growing and when Ashley pulled my shorts and boxers off in one go my cock was fully hard. She looked up at me and said ‘mmmm that’s a big boy’ and took my cock head in head mouth. Damian moved next to me and slid is underwear off. We were on our knees next to each other and Ashley was taking turns sucking our ducks. To be honest, she sucked dick pretty good. But I really wanted the part where me and Damian started having fun to begin. Damian told Ashley to get on all fours and moved behind her. I could see him positioning his dick with her pussy. He pushed it in with a hard thrust and Ashley let out a deep moan and went back to sucking my dick. This position meant that me and Damian were looking into each others eyes. He winked at me and nodded as if to say ‘now’. We both leaned forward and our lips met and we started making out. I had all but forgotten about Ashley sucking my dick but was bought back to reality when Ashley started rolling over and broke me and Damian apart. She hadn’t suspected anything. Ashley was now on her back and Damian was standing on the floor, he pulled her towards him, lifted her legs and started fucking her again. We changed positions a few times, but all the time Damian was fucking Ashley and Ashley was sucking me. We must have been going for about 45 minutes and I was starting to lose interest when Damian shifted position again so he was kneeling next to me again. Ashley moved and started sucking his dick again but he pushed her away and pushed me down towards his dick and said ‘show her how it’s really done.’ Ashley was shocked when I took Damian’s cock in my mouth and started sucking it with everything I had. Ashley hadn’t moved and was just staring at us. Damian’s hand had moved to my ass and his finger was rubbing between my crack. It’s reached my hole and he tried to push it in. I let out a deep moan with his cock still in my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved behind me. Me made eye contact with Ashley just as his head pushed into my hole. She slapped him across the face and started crying. This put Damian into beast mode and he pushed the rest of his cock up my ass with one hard thrust. He was fucking me like crazy while Ashley was frantically getting dressed. She stormed out the room half dressed and slammed the door. I was expecting Damian to stop fucking me because he achieved what he wanted. Instead he turned me over so I was on my back and leaned over to kiss me. The intensity of his fucking slowed and he said ‘now let’s do this properly.’ He slowly fucked me for what seemed like ages but must have been no more than 20 minutes. He was stroking my cock the whole time and never broke eye contact. I could feel my balls tightening and my orgasm building, Damian must have sensed it because he said ‘I’m so fucking close’ that pushed me over the edge and my hips involuntarily bucked as rope after rope of cum shot out of my dick. I had never cum so much in my life before. As I started shooting Damian pulled out and shot and equally massive load on my chest.
He collapsed next to me and said ‘fuck that was worth it’ he grabbed a T-shirt off the floor and tried to clean all the cum off my chest.
We never spoke while getting dressed and I felt that Damian was distant. I asked if he was okay and he said ‘I’ve just broken up with my girlfriend while fucking one of my best friends, it’s a lot to process.’ He sat on the edge of the bed and it looked like he was about to start crying. I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulder but there was a knock and the door and it opened. I looked up as Matt came into the room. The smell of cum was unmistakable and I’m sure he noticed but he never mentioned it. He said he came to find Damian to tell him that Ashley and left in hysterics and find out if he was okay.
Damian had started crying and I hold Matt that they had broken up but didn’t mention how it happened. Matt sat on the bed next to me and we tried to make Damian feel better. Matt and rested his hand on my knee while we were chatting and I could feel my cock coming back to life again. Literally not even 20 minutes after Damian had fucked every drop of cum out of me.
Damian got up and said he need to get a drink and got up and left.
Matt then asked me if me and Damian had fucked because the smell of sex and cum was intoxicating. I couldn’t like and said that we had. Matt then pushed me back on the bed and said ‘fuck that’s hot’ and started passionately kissing me. My hand immediately went to rub his cock which was rock hard. I fumbled with the draw string of his pants and managed to slide them down with his boxer briefs. I rolled Matt n to his back and as I started taking his cock I’m my mouth the door opened and Damian came back into the room…

edgingfan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Paul and I didn’t see each other for about 2 weeks after our shower session. We were on different work shifts and he wasn’t at rugby training because he was on night shift.
I was becoming more comfortable chatting to guys and even had a few random hookups. But I was missing Paul.
I sent him a text on a Saturday afternoon asking if he wanted to go for a drink at our local. He replied immediately saying yes. We met at the pub a few hours later and everything was totally normal. We chatted about everything except our hookup. I didn’t take much notice.
The next week we were back on the same shift and after work in the showers Paul was the last one in. As usual he came and shared my shower head. As he walked past me I felt his hand brush against my bum. My cock did a little jump but I managed not to get hard. Paul was showering next to me and this time he wasn’t hiding his cock, which looked liked he had a semi the whole time we were showering. A new guy had joined our team, a white Zimbabwean guy named Bryan and it didn’t go unnoticed that I wasn’t the only cut guy in the showers now. Bryn was 24 and really good looking. Him and I struck up a friendship straight away and I started spending more and more time with Bryn and less time with Paul.
One evening out of the blue Paul sent me a text saying his parents and sister were going away for the weekend and asked if I wanted to spend the weekend with him. I had plans with Bryn but decided to cancel on Bryn and go to Paul.
I arrived a bit earlier and when I knocked on the front door I found it open so I let myself in.
I quietly went up stairs and saw Paul lying on his bed slowly wanking his cock. His eyes were closed and he obviously hadn’t heard me come in. I stayed on the stairs watching him wank and after about 5 minutes he thrust his hips in the air and shot a huge load on his chest. I was rock hard but didn’t want to embarrass him so I snuck downstairs and went outside again. I knocked on the door louder this time and I heard Paul running down the stairs to let me in. He was still out of breath and had an obvious bulge in his pants. So did I but I managed to hide it.
We sat in the garden drinking some beers, with our shirts off as usual. And as usual we started getting boisterous. But before things progressed I suggested we head into London and go clubbing for a change.
Paul was keen and we showered separately and headed out.
I knew where Bryn was going to be so we headed to the Walk About in Shaftesbury Avenue. We were drinking snake bites aggressively. And as the night progressed I was flirting with Bryn more and more leaving Paul on the side lines. I needed to pee and Bryn followed me to the toilets. We stood next to each other at the trough urinal but Bryn didn’t pee. He was slowly stoking his cock while I peed. By the time I finished peeing he was rock hard but we couldn’t do anything because a group of guys came in.
By closing time we were all really drunk and Paul and I started making our way home. Bryn chased after us and asked if he could stay with us because he had lost his house mates and didn’t have house keys.
Paul and I agreed, me a little to excitedly.
Back at the house we had a few more beers and Bryn started falling asleep.
Paul and I left him on the sofa and headed upstairs. I was going to sleep in his sisters bed again but when I got to the door he said we should share his bed so we didn’t have to do extra laundry. It was a lame excuse but I wasn’t complaining.
We stripped down to our boxer briefs and got into bed. It was only a three quarter bed so we were lying right next to each other. I rolled over and faced Paul who was lying on his back with his arms at his side. My cock landed in his hand. I held my breath waiting to see what he would do and after a few seconds he gently squeezed my now growing cock. He squeezed a few more times and it wasn’t long before I was rock hard. He slid his hand into my boxers and started wanking me. I was really getting into it and was moaning quite loudly. I also reach into his boxers and took hold of his leaking hard cock. We were wanking each other and feeling each other’s balls when we heard a thump. We both looked over to see Bryn lying on the floor with his briefs around his ankles and his 18cm cock in his hand. I don’t know how long he had been watching us but in his drunken state he had fallen over.
There was no denying what was going on so Paul and I got out of bed with hard hard cocks sticking out the top of our boxers to help Bryn get up.
We helped Bryn into Paul’s parents room and lay him on the king size bed. Bryn had passed out again and mine and Paul’s cocks had not gone down. We both claimed on the bed next to Bryn, took our boxers off and carried on wanking each other. After a few minutes I shifted position and leaned over and started sucking Paul’s cock. He wasn’t expecting it and I could feel his cock pulsate in my mouth. We were both so into what we were doing we hadn’t noticed Bryn was awake again. I felt something wet on my cock and looked over to see Bryn sliding my cock into his mouth. Paul was basically face fucking me and I was really getting into getting my cock sucked. Suddenly Paul pulled his cock out of my mouth, gave it a few stokes and shot his load all over the bed. Seeing that was too much for me and before I could pull my cock out of Bryns mouth I shot my load down his throat. Bryn had been wanting himself the whole time and as soon as o finished cumming he shot his load over his hairy chest. The 3 of us collapsed in a heap and fell asleep almost instantly.
Such a hot story mate!!

24mwmAlphabroUARK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow I just found this thread and holy fuck I don’t think a story has ever made my dick leak as much as this one! Superb writing, I hope there’s some more instalments coming.
Definitely one of the best series I’ve ever read. Every chapter has made me rock hard and I’ve been edging for days.

Charliespr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The more I thought about what had happened at the event the more regret I felt. The money was incredible but the best way I could describe how I felt was dirty. The next event was in 2 weeks time and I needed to make up my mind if I was going to do it or not. I tried talking to Damian and all he could say was that I was mad turning down that kind of money. So I decided to ask Oliver his opinion. I thought he was older than us after all so he should have good advise. I asked him to meet me for a drink after work one day. At the pub I told him the whole story and how I was now regretting it. His advise was to not go back even though I could potentially be rolling in cash.
That evening I sent a message saying I was not going to be part of the next event or any further events to the number that was on the document we received at the last event. I immediately got a response saying that the master would be upset and my rate would be doubled if I changed my mind. I was so tempted but still pulled out.
I told Damian and he was not happy with me, but 2 days before the next event was to take place Damian came to chat to me in my room and said he was also regretting doing it and wanted to cancel. I persuaded him to pull out and he sent the message. He immediately got the same response as me. We both thought that strange and decided that we had made the right decision.
Damian stayed in my room chatting and I could tell something was on his mind. I kept trying to get him to talk but he wouldn’t. After about an hour of chatting he said that he was going to have a wank and go to sleep. I smiled at him and said that I’d gladly assist, he just laughed and said ‘you wish.’
The next few weeks went by quite fast. I was working, playing rugby, spending a lot of time with Wayne while also hooking up with Oliver and Craig whenever I could. I was generally enjoying my time in London, especially because I had some extra cash.
One evening Damian called a house meeting. We had never had a formal house meeting before so we knew something was up. Damian told us that he was going back to South Africa for good. We were totally shocked and bummed at the same time. He told us he was leaving in two weeks but would cover the months rent.
He went to his room afterwards and I followed to chat to him. I new something was bothering him from our last chat and I wanted to make sure he was okay. I closed the door behind me when I entered his room. I had never seen Damian look so down before. I asked him to please tell me what was wrong. After much persuasion he opened up. He told me that at the event when he was taken away by the hostess, she forced him to do lines of cocaine with her then invited 2 other men into the room and they both had sex with him while she watched. I was fuming and said that we needed to go to the police, but he said that he’d rather just go home and forget about the whole thing. I have Damian a hug and he apologized for getting me involved in the whole thing.
The weekend before Damian left we had a huge house party. We basically invited everyone we knew. Our little flat was packed and we had a really good time. It was strange having my 3 fuck buddies in the same space but also exciting at the same time.
Craig and Oliver got on really well and I had hints of jealousy and kept my eye on them to make sure they didn’t get too friendly with each other. Everyone was quite drunk and we had to throw people out when the neighbours complained and threatened to call the police. I had persuaded Oliver to spend the night seeing as though Craig and Damian had gone to their rooms with girls. We headed to my room after the last people left and fell on the bed and started making out. We had taken each other’s shirts of and I had pulled Oliver’s jeans down to his ankles and was rubbing his cock through his boxer briefs. There was a knock on the door and Craig let himself in. Oliver tried to cover himself but couldn’t. Craig had an obvious hard on and it was clear he wanted to join us. Oliver and I looked at each other and nodded. Craig ripped his shirt off and dropped his pants as he jumped on the bed. I pulled my jeans off and the 3 of us were making out and rubbing our hand all over each other. Craig climbed between my legs and pulled my underwear off and started sucking me. Oliver slid down to join him and they were both slobbering on my cock. Craig lifted my legs and started liking my hole. Oliver sat back as Craig lifted my ass and slid his cock between my butt cheeks. Oliver said ‘are you going to fuck him? He’s a top. What are you doing?’ I looked over at Oliver and winked just as Craig’s huge mushroom entered me. Oliver was shocked and over excited. He fell on top of him and started kissing my passionately, he reached down and started wanking me. Craig was building up speed and was fucking me really hard. He had never fucked me so hard before. Oliver stopped kissing me and moved his ass down to my cock and slid down me. It was awkward at first but him and Craig soon found a rhythm of Craig fucking me and Oliver riding my cock. It must have been too exciting for Craig because he started saying ‘oh fuck oh fuck her it comes’ Oliver shouted shoot in my mouth and Craig quickly pulled out of my ass and moved round to Oliver’s mouth just as he started shooting a massive load. Oliver was still rinding me like crazy and I said I was about to cum. Oliver was wanking like crazy and slide off my cock just as I started cumming and my load costed his hole. Oliver let lose at the exact same time and his cum splashed over Craig’s leg and my chest. We all lay on my bed breathing heavily. We could hear Damian fucking his girl like crazy and soon heard him cumming hard. We fell asleep and only woke up at around 10 the next morning. I went to pee and shower, and as normal I just walked into the bathroom without knocking. A girl shrieked when she saw me; Wayne had her bent over in the shower and was fucking her from behind. I couldn’t leave because I needed to pee really bad, while I was peeing I made eye contact with Wayne band he winked at me and slapped the girls ass. She was screaming at me telling me to leave, but the more she shouted the harder Wayne fucked her. I stayed watching in the mirror until Wayne pulled out and shot his load.
Damian left that Wednesday and we started interviewing new potential roommates.
You had one crazy sex life dude! Lucky as hell, and I have loved reading your stories so far. And even if there is so much, not a single part has felt boring!

I am really bummed out by what happened with Damian here. He didn't deserve that. And knowing what kind of guy he was, it must have hurt him.:emoji_slight_frown:

How is Damian now? If you guys are still connected. I really want to know he got past what happened.

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t hear Damian come in and only knew he was there when I heard I’m say ‘fuck yes’ I lifted my head out of Matts crotch and looked over at Damian. He had a naughty grin on his face and a massive tent in his pants. Seeing my sucking Matt seemed to cheer him up a bit. Matt lifted his head and said to Damian ‘does he give you such good head as well?’
Damian chuckled and said ‘the best’ and moved towards us while dropping his shorts. I was expecting Damian to come over to me so I could take turns sucking their dicks. Instead he climbed in to the bed and straddled Matt. Matt lifted his head and started sucked Damian’s cock. I was both stunned and excited! They must have both sensed what I was thinking and both said ‘no we haven’t done this before’.
I went back to sucking Matts dick. I was lost in lust and had no control of what I was doing. The next thing I knew I was lifting Matts legs exposing his super hairy hole. I took a long lick before eating it out as best as I could. I heard Matt say ‘oh my fuck’ and then Damian’s dick was back in his mouth.
I ate his ass for a few more minutes but I needed more. I stood up and pointed my rock hard cock at Matts hole. I gently pushed my cock head against it and Matt said ‘not a fuck’ but Damian said ‘just go with it’. Matt was super tense but I pushed my cock a bit harder against his hole and my cock head slipped in. Matt begged me to take it out but with Damian sitting on his chest he had nowhere to go. And pushed a bit more and soon my whole cock was in his ass. I slowly started fucking him and his protests started becoming moans, and pants and he went back to sucking Damian’s dick. Damian’s tight ass was right infront of me and I couldn’t resist. I sucked on one of my fingers and gently rubbed Damian’s hairless hole. His head shot round to look at me and I said ‘just go with it’. He chuckled to himself and leant forward to give me better access to his tight hole.
With my other hand I started stroking Matts cock. He was leaking so much pre I thought he had already cum.
Matt said he was super close so I started fucking and wanking him as hard as I could. It only look a few minutes before he let out a the wildest moan, his ass clenched around my cock and a fountain of cum erupted out of his cock. I couldn’t hold back either and pulled my cock out of Matts ass and shot another massive load over Matts stomach and Damian’s back. Damian shot his load the same time as me, he didn’t bother pulling out of Matts mouth but Matt didn’t seem to mind and swallowed Damian’s load.
We all collapsed on the bed. Matt broke the silence by saying ‘well I hope that distracted you’ Damian laughed again and reached for the same T-shirt we used to clean ourselves with earlier. We all wiped the cum off ourselves and got dressed.
As we were walking out the room Matt pulled me in for a kiss and said ‘that was the hottest session he’d ever had’. I couldn’t agree more.
As we went outside people rushed over to Damian to see if he was okay. All he said was ‘these 2 boys made sure I’m okay’.
The party carried on until around 4:30am when I headed to bed. When I stumbled into my room I found Damian passed out naked on my bed.

LunaBloo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t hear Damian come in and only knew he was there when I heard I’m say ‘fuck yes’ I lifted my head out of Matts crotch and looked over at Damian. He had a naughty grin on his face and a massive tent in his pants. Seeing my sucking Matt seemed to cheer him up a bit. Matt lifted his head and said to Damian ‘does he give you such good head as well?’
Damian chuckled and said ‘the best’ and moved towards us while dropping his shorts. I was expecting Damian to come over to me so I could take turns sucking their dicks. Instead he climbed in to the bed and straddled Matt. Matt lifted his head and started sucked Damian’s cock. I was both stunned and excited! They must have both sensed what I was thinking and both said ‘no we haven’t done this before’.
I went back to sucking Matts dick. I was lost in lust and had no control of what I was doing. The next thing I knew I was lifting Matts legs exposing his super hairy hole. I took a long lick before eating it out as best as I could. I heard Matt say ‘oh my fuck’ and then Damian’s dick was back in his mouth.
I ate his ass for a few more minutes but I needed more. I stood up and pointed my rock hard cock at Matts hole. I gently pushed my cock head against it and Matt said ‘not a fuck’ but Damian said ‘just go with it’. Matt was super tense but I pushed my cock a bit harder against his hole and my cock head slipped in. Matt begged me to take it out but with Damian sitting on his chest he had nowhere to go. And pushed a bit more and soon my whole cock was in his ass. I slowly started fucking him and his protests started becoming moans, and pants and he went back to sucking Damian’s dick. Damian’s tight ass was right infront of me and I couldn’t resist. I sucked on one of my fingers and gently rubbed Damian’s hairless hole. His head shot round to look at me and I said ‘just go with it’. He chuckled to himself and leant forward to give me better access to his tight hole.
With my other hand I started stroking Matts cock. He was leaking so much pre I thought he had already cum.
Matt said he was super close so I started fucking and wanking him as hard as I could. It only look a few minutes before he let out a the wildest moan, his ass clenched around my cock and a fountain of cum erupted out of his cock. I couldn’t hold back either and pulled my cock out of Matts ass and shot another massive load over Matts stomach and Damian’s back. Damian shot his load the same time as me, he didn’t bother pulling out of Matts mouth but Matt didn’t seem to mind and swallowed Damian’s load.
We all collapsed on the bed. Matt broke the silence by saying ‘well I hope that distracted you’ Damian laughed again and reached for the same T-shirt we used to clean ourselves with earlier. We all wiped the cum off ourselves and got dressed.
As we were walking out the room Matt pulled me in for a kiss and said ‘that was the hottest session he’d ever had’. I couldn’t agree more.
As we went outside people rushed over to Damian to see if he was okay. All he said was ‘these 2 boys made sure I’m okay’.
The party carried on until around 4:30am when I headed to bed. When I stumbled into my room I found Damian passed out naked on my bed.
thank you for the update! definitely rock hard waiting for the next one!

DanMur82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t hear Damian come in and only knew he was there when I heard I’m say ‘fuck yes’ I lifted my head out of Matts crotch and looked over at Damian.
Been waiting for this update forever. Stoked to see it and hot AF as always

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stripped off all my clothes and climbed into bed next to Damian. I fell passed out almost immediately. When I woke up Damian was spooning me, his hard on pressed up between my butt crack. I desperately wanted him to fuck me but there was too many people waking up around the house.
I got up, got dressed and ventured outside. The place was a mess, I suppose a sign of a great party.
By midday most people had left and we had managed to clean up as best as we could. I was hearing a lot of hot stories about people’s hook up and fuck sessions from the night before. All the stories were making me extremely horny but the memories of my own adventures were occupying most of my thoughts!
By evening everyone had left except Damian, Mark and Ruben. Matt and my brother had gone back to Cape Town for another party and my parents were staying another night at their friends, so the 4 of us had the farm to ourselves.
It was a hot humid evening so we decided to go for a swim in the river. We didn’t bother with swim shorts we all just stripped down to our undies. All of us wearing bikini briefs.
The relaxing swim quickly turned into competitions on who could swim a distance the fastest etc and soon turned into a wrestling match. We were all getting into it, not wanting to be the loser. There were hands grabbing whatever body part they could. I got a few crotch grabs and the cocks I felt were definitely not soft! My own cock was rock hard and the hands that grabbed it definitely noticed because they stayed a bit longer than necessary.
After what seemed like hours of wrestling we decided to call it a draw with no winner or loser. We made our way to the shore all of our cocks straining our tight bikini briefs to the max.
We lay on the shore with an overwhelming sense of sexual tension between us. Luckily it didn’t take Mark long to pull his cock out of the side of his bikini briefs and say ‘hope you boys don’t mind if I rub one out’. We all laughed and said go for it. I was next to pull my undies off and join Mark striking my cock. Damian and Ruben also pulled their undies off and started wanking.
The 4 of us were stroking in silence all checking each other out.
I didn’t know whose cock I wanted the most, I wish I could have sucked all of them at once.
I was lying between Ruben and Damian with Mark next to Damian on the end. I let go of my cock and reached over and took Ruben and Damian’s cocks in each hand. They both let out a deep groan and Damian reached over and started wanking Mark. I was not expecting that but it turned me on even more.
After a little while Ruben moved over so he could suck me. My cock pumped a good amount of pre as he took my cock head in his mouth. I look over at Damian and gave him a wink. He grinned back at me and moved so his cock was by my mouth and his head towards my feet. I quickly took his cock in my mouth. I was curious to see if Mark and Damian would do anything. I could sense Mark was desperate to get his cock sucked but was unsure if Damian would suck him. I was very surprised to see Damian pull Mark towards him and start sucking him. We sucked each other like this for a few minutes but I was getting close. So I pulled Ruben off my dick and changed positions. I was now sucking Ruben, Mark was sucking Damian and Damian was sucking me. Damian had only sucked me a few times, most of our sessions were me sucking him and him fucking me.
I was getting close again and pulled Damian off my cock.
As soon as Damian’s mouth was off my cock Mark dived straight on to it. We moved into a 69 position and were sucking each other and Ruben and Damian did the same.
I moved my tongue toward Marks hole with a loud ‘fuck yes’ of approval. I ate his ass and got it nice and loose. I rolled him into his back and lifted his legs over my shoulders. I lined my cock up with his hairy hole and slowly pushed my cock against it. He threw his head back and I pushed a little harder. My cock head entered his tight hole and a I him adjust for a few seconds. Ruben and Damian had stopped sucking each other and we propped up on their elbows watching us. I was enjoying putting on a show and slowly pushed my cock all the way into Marks warm hole. I pulled all the way out and started slowly fucking him. Ruben climbed on top of Damian and lined Damian’s cock up with his hole. He slowly lowered himself onto Damian’s cock and started riding him.
My slow fuck had picked up pace and I was pounding Mark with everything I had. Marks cock was slapping again his belly and leaking pre like crazy. I reached down to start wanking him but he pushed my hand away saying if I touched him he would cum.
Ruben was the first to cum, shooting his load over Damian’s chest. I’m pretty sure he came without touching his dick. Seeing Ruben shoot was too much for me and I said I was going to cum, to my surprise Mark said shoot inside me. I picked up my pace and with a drop hard thrust I shot my load in Mark. Damian must have shot his load the same time as me because when I came down from my orgasm I saw Ruben climbing off Damian cock. Damian must have also shot his load in Rubens ass.
The only one who hasn’t cum was Mark so I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. As soon as his head was in my mouth his hips bucked and he shot a massive load down my throat. I swallowed every drop.
We were all out of breath and covered in sweat, Damian also had Rubens massive load on his chest so we jumped back in the river and cooled off.
We chatted about what had just happened with Mark and Ruben being more curious about what happed with Damian and his girlfriend. We told them the story and him pretty sure they were both wanking under the water.
It was getting dark and we headed back to the house. We are left overs and decided to watch a movie. We got 2 mattresses and made a big Christmas bed. We hadn’t got dressed from our swim and were all still only wearing our bikini briefs. I was lying between Mark and Ruben with Damian on the end next to Mark.
Damian passed out half way through the movie and was gently snoring.
The room was dark except for the light coming off the tv, I looked over at Mark who had his hand down the front of his undies stroking his cock, Ruben had his hand on top of his undies gently squeezing his cock. I reached down and gave my cock a squeeze and it got hard instantly. I put my hand down the front of my undies and moved my cock so the head was sticking out the top of the elastic.
Mark noticed and moved his free hand over and gave my cock head a squeeze. I let out a deep sigh which made Ruben look over. He also moved his free hand over and cupped my balls…