Curious straight guys

MegW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one uses skype nowadays, it gives me the idea you guys record this poor people you "stream with", snapchat is what we use today, not sure why you're so into skype, probably because you can use a recorded video and make it look like it's "you" while you catfish others. Sounds like sketchy to me.

19 y/o pretty hot and fit looking for straight guys interested into another straight guy wanting to fool around
snap: adrianz2cool

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
37 Skype Dom / switch
Looking for masculine and muscular ONLY. No twinks.

Into all kinds of kink and fetish, and mostly enjoy you sharing your truths with me as we explore your needs through frequent and deep Skype conversations. Mic is required most of the time. I am very verbal and you should be too. Cam is required at a minimum to know what each other looks like.

I can be very dominant, but not arrogant. If you need that we can incorporate that in. I like guys who come across as assertive or have authoritative roles and responsibilities in their everyday life. Skype is your escape to be who you really want to be.

live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a

I'm A Dominant Master. Love To Controling, Edging, Humiliating And Torturing. I Give Orders Using Voice Or Text.

Looking For Face Oncam Slave, Young, Good Looking, Athletic, Polite, Obedient And Loyal To Me For A Long Time.

Don't Waste My Precious Time. If You're Not The One That I'm Looking For, Or If I'm Not The One That You're Looking For, Don't Contact Me.

Skype ID : live:.cid.8c8b1e4f2b31a640

Creoleboypussy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Creole boy mkcr
My ancestors were Chinese Dominican Italian Haitian Jamaican France Congolese and native American love s big cock like mine but a monster master Creole bro or huge Aryan cock get deep in my sissy Creole boy just to make sure my prejudice daddy brutal and rough take care of big white monster daddy dick is a fantasy of mine and I will be used for the biggest white monster daddy dick pure ecstasy and love of my life and I am going to say since puberty lusted to be used for bwc daddy dick pure and simple as a lovely cum oozing out my discreet reddish brown professional and thespian dance physically but not even experience a huge favor group of man