Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love fucking another man's wife. But what's better than landing another man's wife is when you're so much better at satisfying her than her hubby that she keeps calling you for more. It's such a cock hardening turn on to know you replaced her hubby as her satisfying cock

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...stories of cuckholding, sharing your girl, and what its like to watch your woman be fucked by a large stud. Or if you've been the stud, what is it like for you to fuck another man's wife?

I fucked another mans wife eventually because he couldn't satisfy her desires. She came on to me. If it hadn't been my cock it would have been someone else's cock. I fucked her little tight pussy with my 8x 6.75 cock. It was hard to penetrate her pussy at first but we figured it out and I fucked the hell out of her pussy many times. She loved my cock. She once told me my cock felt like s fence post going in her pussy. I services her little tight pussy over a long period of time and once met her husband. He evidently did not have much of a Dick! I stretched her little tight pussy around my 8 inch cock many times. What memories we made together fucking each other like there was No tommorrow!

Paldines Wife

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucked another mans wife eventually because he couldn't satisfy her desires. She came on to me. If it hadn't been my cock it would have been someone else's cock. I fucked her little tight pussy with my 8x 6.75 cock. It was hard to penetrate her pussy at first but we figured it out and I fucked the hell out of her pussy many times. She loved my cock. She once told me my cock felt like s fence post going in her pussy. I services her little tight pussy over a long period of time and once met her husband. He evidently did not have much of a Dick! I stretched her little tight pussy around my 8 inch cock many times. What memories we made together fucking each other like there was No tommorrow!
I wish I could tell my hubby lol

paldine123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are not into a humiliation type of open relationship. For us its more about pure pleasure. Physical, mental and emotional bliss. The common denominator being her and all her needs wants and desires being met by very capable lovers. The satisfaction she recieves, feeling liberated and empowered to embrace her sexual prowess, only intensifies the experiance for everyone involved. The fact that the men involved are very well endowed and most of the time even more well-endowed than me makes me feel a sense of total security and appreciation for her, due to the fact she loves being stretched and filled completely by supreme cocks not for the faint of heart. Yet still more in love with each other every day because we experiance this together for mutual hightened sex.

paldine123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are not into a humiliation type of open relationship. For us its more about pure pleasure. Physical, mental and emotional bliss. The common denominator being her and all her needs wants and desires being met by very capable lovers. The satisfaction she recieves, feeling liberated and empowered to embrace her sexual prowess, only intensifies the experiance for everyone involved. The fact that the men involved are very well endowed and most of the time even more well-endowed than me makes me feel a sense of total security and appreciation for her, due to the fact she loves being stretched and filled completely by supreme cocks not for the faint of heart. Yet still more in love with each other every day because we experiance this together for mutual hightened sex.
To give her these gifts makes me feel incredable because it takes a very strong bond, patience and understanding to be able to delve into this lifestyle

Dawillis01

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always like cuckold vids and thnik it could turn me on, if i see P.W. sucking our cocks at the same time and see that her hubby is bigger. Furthermore, a double penetration with you guys..awwh. On the other more, maybe I can turn on P.W more with my body. So it could be a draw haha.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thefunky said: I think if it's gonna be a pure body thing, it would be me lol.

No, it's not a body thing. It's sensuality, caring and focus on the woman. She is the one who is after satisfying her needs and her husband's needs. As expressed above by P and PW, they both get satisfaction from sharing. I have enjoyed this mutual satisfaction with many couples and have always thanked them both for sharing their desires with me. It is truly a joy for all involved and I am glad that P and PW share this joy.

Paldines Wife

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thefunky said: I think if it's gonna be a pure body thing, it would be me lol.

No, it's not a body thing. It's sensuality, caring and focus on the woman. She is the one who is after satisfying her needs and her husband's needs. As expressed above by P and PW, they both get satisfaction from sharing. I have enjoyed this mutual satisfaction with many couples and have always thanked them both for sharing their desires with me. It is truly a joy for all involved and I am glad that P and PW share this joy.
Thank you sexy!

Reactions: paldine123

selkies69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was the "side piece" with a woman I met about five years ago. Her husband wasn't able to get it up and wasn't interested in fixing it, so she went outside the marriage to have her needs met. It was my first experience outside of a traditional monogamous relationship and it definitely broadened my horizons. And it was such an ego boost when she'd be on her knees polishing my wand, then look up at me and tell me how much bigger and harder I am than her husband. I didn't realize until she blurted it out unprompted how much of a turn-on it was to hear her shit-talk her husband while I was inside her. She was responsible for what is still to this day the best sex I've ever had.

I'm now in a poly relationship with my girlfriend. While I don't enjoy cuckolding, I do enjoy hearing about her fucking other guys from more of a hotwifing perspective. I enjoy seeing her taken care of, even if it's not with me. She'll come back home and hop into bed with me after a night of getting fucked by another guy, his cum still seeping from her pussy, and she'll hop on my cock and tell me how big his cock was and all the positions she got fucked in. I don't feel an ounce of jealousy, which I'm thankful for because it lets me enjoy my sex life uninhibited.