Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey people of lpsg, i am an 18 year old senior in high school, and this is bad but i have only had one girlfriend, no sex and never even been kissed. i go to a small school with 400 students in all and all the girls that i think are good looking seem to like me but i am just not sure. i am not good at picking up signs from girls and would like some help. also would like to know if there is just something wrong with the way i look if you can tell from the pics i have would anyone be interested?

D_c7r1d

Just Browsing
Media
hey man you sound a lot like me. I'm 19 and a freshman in college. Never had a gf, never had sex, and my first kiss was a couple weeks ago with some random chick at a party. I feel a little behind but I have trouble reading signs too. Once you get to college and everyone's drinking and grinding, you'll loosen up and hopefully get some opportunities. Don't worry, looks like you've got a good sized cock to deal with

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know where you guys are coming from. Reading women is an art that no man has mastered. For the most part I'd say to put yourself out there. For the OP if I were you I would simply try to talk with a few of the girls attending your school, or maybe develop an existing relationship and try to move it up a notch. If that can't be done and you are desperate then maybe you could try some easy girls at your school or around your area to boost confidence and everyone knows that woman love confidence. Good Luck boys.

D

deleted356736

Men DO master how to read women, but typically when we're older than 18 or 20! The one and only trick is to get that first success, gain confidence, have a few relationships, spend more time with women, and you will understand women better, and you will be able to read women as well.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe that there'll be the right time for everything..perhaps it's not time for you yet to discover about sex and/or sexuality. I am 23 and still haven't had any bf or sex or kiss...WE will get there someday... :)