Curious

bigcock: I wondering something here. I'm 21 now and as everyone knows I just had my birthday last Tuesday on the 16 th and at 20 I measured 8.75x6.3 and got up to 9 and forgot to measure the circumference when I got up to 9 measured on top fully hard...what would an estimate of the circumference be for when I got up to 9 or do I just post 9x6.3? ???

bigcock: Also I wanted to say hi to everyone before I go to work. I just wanted to also say I got a newjob for CVS pharmacy once the drug test results come back then I can finally leave Burger King, I'm moving up guys!!!! Just wanted to let all know life is good!!!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Fantastic, T!

Maybe your new employer will offer a discount on extra-large condoms!

As for that girth thing, you'll just have to continue to report 6.3 until you are able to re-measure and re-vise.

Pecker

(Madonna, Cher, Jewel and Fabio had an argument. They're no longer on a first name basis.)

bigcock: Gotta go to work right now but I will remeasure in a few weeks since I just turned 21 and see, some of my measurements have been bigger recently so I'll let everyone know...gotta go and everyone have a nice day and goodbye!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
(whispering: hey, guys, have I missed something, or is it normal to make an appointment with ones own dick to get a measurement?)

:D :D :D :D

Pecker

(When everything's coming your way, change lanes fast!)

ORCABOMBER: Pecker, I have to as well, it's a very special appointment, although women get free entry, or is that the other way round?

Big T, well done man! Wish I had something like that, but I'm patient!

awellhungboi: Congrats on your new job, BigT, and hope you had a good 21st birthday!

Don't worry about being too exact with the numbers, though, dude. Just enjoy what you have!

Ineligible: Congratulations on the new job, BigT. I'm very glad you are moving up. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

And congratulations on the 9", too. I'm glad you are moving up there, too. I'm sure the girth will follow in good time. But 9" × 6.3" is impressive enough!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1064504962;start=0#5 date=09/25/03 at 10:21:20](whispering:  hey, guys, have I missed something, or is it normal to make an appointment with ones own dick to get a measurement?)
[/quote]

Damn! I just knew I forgot to write something down on my Day Runner!

H8Monga: Big T congrats... and be nice to the people who are jittery or look nervous around the condom section. Or... if you're bored, become a condom salesman! Nah nah... enjoy though.

Pecker... usually I have to get the candles and rose pedals out and turn on some Barry or Teddy P (if I'm really frisky, Prince!) in order for me to even get a response out of my penis.

bigcock: Thanks for making me laugh guys, work at Burger King was busy yesterday because we were short, thanks for making me smile again...you guys are the best here ;D

47boreas: [quote author=BigT link=board=meetgreet;num=1064504962;start=0#1 date=09/25/03 at 08:42:42]
 Also I wanted to say hi to everyone before I go to work. I just wanted to also say I got a newjob  for CVS pharmacy once the drug test results come back then I can finally leave Burger King, I'm moving up guys!!!! Just wanted to let all know life is good!!!!![/quote]

My congratulations! I am glad to hear it.

;D

rikter8: [quote author=BigT link=board=meetgreet;num=1064504962;start=0#11 date=09/26/03 at 06:07:55]
 Thanks for making me laugh guys, work at Burger King was busy yesterday because we were short, thanks for making me smile again...you guys are the best here ;D[/quote]

So Burger King DOES have a Bratworst :)
Look out McDonalds
(I always knew Ronald McD wasn't as big as Burger Kings)

I'll take one!

7x6andchg: Are you kidding, Rikter8? Just look at the size of Ronald McDonald's FEET? :D

7x6&C

7x6andchg: LOL Pecker....

Now I have that damn song in my head - two all beef balls, special sauce...

Congrats on the new job Big T...I like to steer threads I TOTALLY derail back on track. ;D

7x6&C