1. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: How many men that are endowed would go comando. What I mean if you were endowed would you not wear any underwear under your trousers or pants?

2. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Your question raises some interesting ideas, no pun intended ;)
    Seriously tho, I can't say it's for me. The rubbing on my glans leaves me in a semi-state that for while is fun, but not very functional for work :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: Just was curious cause a friend had said he doesn't wear underwear. Would that be a sign that he isn't endowed. I mean is there a theory here? or am I totally off the mark?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've rarely worn underwear - nor do most of the men in my family.

I don't think it's a size thing, rather just what you're used to or what you personally prefer.

Pecker

(Football players have odd shaped balls.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: I personally never wear underwear with jeans. Its really for no other reason than comfort. I don't wear tight jeans usually so I try to avoid making a big bulge.

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I've gone commando a few times, but it's usually wearing shorts or something that it very soft. I would never go commando when i'm in a suit or in jeans. It feels great to wear Umbros or some other kind of shots like that with nothing on underneath, but I run the risk of having major wood show through.

7. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: This is a topic that has been covered in 'freeballers' elsewhere on the board. I personally don't wear any underpants as they tend to be 'one size fits all' and the 'one size' tends to be a little uncomfortable! The only alternative is boxers, but then what's the point if you hang out the bottom half the time?

8. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I almost always freeball because I'm usually in dress pants, which are a little baggy and usually lined anyway. When I'm wearing jeans or anything even remotely scratchy, I have to wear long boxers or I find that it really chaffes me....

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: For me, I'm a bit of both.
    I wear underwear, boxers if I actually want to be able to get room. But y-fronts are very restricting and sometimes, that's a good thing! ;)

My main prob against is that I dribble after I pee, so that tends to be a little awkward when there's a wet stain! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted