1. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: How many men that are endowed would go comando. What I mean if you were endowed would you not wear any underwear under your trousers or pants?

2. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Your question raises some interesting ideas, no pun intended ;)
    Seriously tho, I can't say it's for me. The rubbing on my glans leaves me in a semi-state that for while is fun, but not very functional for work :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: Just was curious cause a friend had said he doesn't wear underwear. Would that be a sign that he isn't endowed. I mean is there a theory here? or am I totally off the mark?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've rarely worn underwear - nor do most of the men in my family.

I don't think it's a size thing, rather just what you're used to or what you personally prefer.

Pecker

(Football players have odd shaped balls.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: I personally never wear underwear with jeans. Its really for no other reason than comfort. I don't wear tight jeans usually so I try to avoid making a big bulge.

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I've gone commando a few times, but it's usually wearing shorts or something that it very soft. I would never go commando when i'm in a suit or in jeans. It feels great to wear Umbros or some other kind of shots like that with nothing on underneath, but I run the risk of having major wood show through.

7. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: This is a topic that has been covered in 'freeballers' elsewhere on the board. I personally don't wear any underpants as they tend to be 'one size fits all' and the 'one size' tends to be a little uncomfortable! The only alternative is boxers, but then what's the point if you hang out the bottom half the time?

8. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I almost always freeball because I'm usually in dress pants, which are a little baggy and usually lined anyway. When I'm wearing jeans or anything even remotely scratchy, I have to wear long boxers or I find that it really chaffes me....

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: For me, I'm a bit of both.
    I wear underwear, boxers if I actually want to be able to get room. But y-fronts are very restricting and sometimes, that's a good thing! ;)

My main prob against is that I dribble after I pee, so that tends to be a little awkward when there's a wet stain! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice