Curious

GreenEyes: How many men that are endowed would go comando. What I mean if you were endowed would you not wear any underwear under your trousers or pants?

palladen: Your question raises some interesting ideas, no pun intended ;)
Seriously tho, I can't say it's for me. The rubbing on my glans leaves me in a semi-state that for while is fun, but not very functional for work :)

GreenEyes: Just was curious cause a friend had said he doesn't wear underwear. Would that be a sign that he isn't endowed. I mean is there a theory here? or am I totally off the mark?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've rarely worn underwear - nor do most of the men in my family.

I don't think it's a size thing, rather just what you're used to or what you personally prefer.

Pecker

(Football players have odd shaped balls.)

rawkstar: I personally never wear underwear with jeans. Its really for no other reason than comfort. I don't wear tight jeans usually so I try to avoid making a big bulge.

prepstudinsc: I've gone commando a few times, but it's usually wearing shorts or something that it very soft. I would never go commando when i'm in a suit or in jeans. It feels great to wear Umbros or some other kind of shots like that with nothing on underneath, but I run the risk of having major wood show through.

longtimelurker: This is a topic that has been covered in 'freeballers' elsewhere on the board. I personally don't wear any underpants as they tend to be 'one size fits all' and the 'one size' tends to be a little uncomfortable! The only alternative is boxers, but then what's the point if you hang out the bottom half the time?

rainfletcher: I almost always freeball because I'm usually in dress pants, which are a little baggy and usually lined anyway. When I'm wearing jeans or anything even remotely scratchy, I have to wear long boxers or I find that it really chaffes me....

ORCABOMBER: For me, I'm a bit of both.
I wear underwear, boxers if I actually want to be able to get room. But y-fronts are very restricting and sometimes, that's a good thing! ;)

My main prob against is that I dribble after I pee, so that tends to be a little awkward when there's a wet stain! :eek:

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time, I'll wear boxers or men's white cotton briefs, but the best time, I like is during the cold winter months wearing snug winter clothes with long sleeve leotard, tights and clinging microfiber underneath keeping me snug and secure underneath, especially when at the doctor's office for a physical examination. I do like it when told, I had to completely undress for the physical exam, then being I'm wearing so many layers and with the nurse help, slowly stripping all those warm snug layers off including the leotards and microfiber sexy briefs, soon baring it all for the doctor(female). I have no shame being naked with the doctor and nurse during my examination, yet it's quite chilly in that room while in the nude and being felt up and groped by them.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always go commando since way back in Jr. High when I threw away all my underwear and haven't owned any since then - over 30 years ago. As I've stated in similar threads, to me there's no such thing as comfortable underwear as I feel strangled in them no matter the style (briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs, the fabric, cut, fit, pouch or no pouch, etc). My friends have offered to let me wear their newest undies as they tell me men's underwear technology has greatly improved in recent years. I oblige them now and again and borrow a pair from them to try on. Within a couple hours, the underwear has to come off! Nothing fits me correctly as I'm either strangled with no room for my bigger than average package, or the fabric bunches up, or I get a wedgie, etc. I need room! Going commando allows my dick and balls to hang freely down the left pant leg and that works best for me.