Curious

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I all of a sudden getting a flurry of Myspace adds/messages from people interested in my penis? Did something happen on the board that I'm unaware of? I took my pictures down for a reason, y'know.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
Why am I all of a sudden getting a flurry of Myspace adds/messages from people interested in my penis? Did something happen on the board that I'm unaware of? I took my pictures down for a reason, y'know.

Sorry to be ignorant, but i'm confused. If you are female why would one assume you have a penis in the first place? Myspace... not full of braniacs, is it?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
Sorry to be ignorant, but i'm confused. If you are female why would one assume you have a penis in the first place?
"The Spladle can change gender with greater ease than you change your underwear."
[The Book of Spladle, Ch.1, v.29]

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Awww, I miss Spladle and his "book" They say it is "16 inches of OMFG:rolleyes: "
"Never invoke the sixteen rigid Spladle-inches without also invoking the radiant smiles* of his testicles."
[The Book of Spladle, Ch.6, v.11]

* n.b. that some early versions of The Book of Spladle mistranslate 'radiant smiles' as 'porcupine quills' :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
"Never invoke the sixteen rigid Spladle-inches without also invoking the radiant smiles* of his testicles."
[The Book of Spladle, Ch.6, v.11]

* n.b. that some early versions of The Book of Spladle mistranslate 'radiant smiles' as 'porcupine quills' :rolleyes:

Had no idea that ALEX8 was such a gifted Penisologist.:rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
jeff black said:
Had no idea that ALEX8 was such a gifted Penisologist.:rolleyes:

Careful, you are speaking to the Right Irreverend Alex the Worshipful, the only human being on Earth who is worthy enough to quote from the Book of Spladle.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I dont remember you showing your penis. How strange. First Gone A now you ?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
It may have something to do the recent resurgence of the Myspace thread (a thread I did not initiate, despite what you see) and your posting therein.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
"Let us castigate the heathen blasphemer!"
[The Book of Spladle, handwritten bits at the end, page 617]
Yes! There is also the saying a nasty twink is worse than a midget with a chip on his shoulder:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:

Shouldn't you be asking people who are sending you these messages on MySpace?