Curious

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New guy here from Cambridge Springs, PA. Have lurked, and have gone the next step to see what happens. Enjoy many of the comments and attitudes here, and have had my eyes opened a little more than they were before. I admit that I'm trying to figure out whether I'm addicted or normal, blessed or cursed, self-satisfied or discontent at this point in time of my life as a result of my physicality and mind set. Look forward to discussion and feedback, and am open to most any conversation. Am a disgusted Republican, a spiritual searcher, and understand that everyone has at least one glaring weakness. I hope to be a worthy contributor in the vein of many at this site... a pretty intelligent group on the whole and with the type of irreverance that I honor. I'm stuck for now in a small town of small people, so will welcome breadth of thought.

Media
New guy here from Cambridge Springs, PA. Have lurked, and have gone the next step to see what happens. Enjoy many of the comments and attitudes here, and have had my eyes opened a little more than they were before. I admit that I'm trying to figure out whether I'm addicted or normal, blessed or cursed, self-satisfied or discontent at this point in time of my life as a result of my physicality and mind set. Look forward to discussion and feedback, and am open to most any conversation. Am a disgusted Republican, a spiritual searcher, and understand that everyone has at least one glaring weakness. I hope to be a worthy contributor in the vein of many at this site... a pretty intelligent group on the whole and with the type of irreverance that I honor. I'm stuck for now in a small town of small people, so will welcome breadth of thought.
Hey, a smart guy, that can put big words together in a cohesive whole, and in a full and satisfying collection of profound flowing thoughts! Ur 1 cool, Dude, man! Welcome to LPSG! PLEASE keep writing and posting! I love intelligence!

Sam