Curious

My question is simple: What brought you to LPSG? What has kept you here?

I have had some great conversations with women here and this forum is generally the most entertaining on the site. I'm just curious how each of you found this little "community" (if it can be called that) and what kept you around. Whether you have been here for 1 week or 10 years I would like to hear your answer if you care to share.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm somewhat similar to the other ladies who have posted here...my hubby is much larger than I was used to many years ago when I discovered this place and I was looking for information on the best ways to deal with him as well as my general curiousity, but I've hung around because I met cool people like Ellie and Betty above and it's interesting learning about other people's points of view and lifestyles.

Reactions: IntellectualMeat

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It must be a good question. It gets asked a lot, though usually not so nicely. There are a handful of threads where the question is posed in the OP, but honestly, lots of times it gets asked in the middle of a conversation whenever the women here refuse to behave according to the expectations of some self-entitled guy.

The most recent iteration of the former is here. https://www.lpsg.com/threads/ladies-why-did-you-join-lpsg.426204/

Links to other threads are in LaFemme's post. My answer is post 21.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
found the site doing some research.
joined for the gay men.
stayed for the womangs.
and a handful of straight dudes who keep my faith in men alive.

also the search feature is the shit

Reactions: IntellectualMeat

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I found myself in a relationship with a man of gifted size.
On one of my late night howthehellamigonnadothis freak outs, one of the members mentioned this site on a different forum. She's an asset to the forums where I mod, so I checked it out.
I stay because the women are great, some of the men restore my faith in the species, and I don't get too much dick in the Pm box, unlike say, fetlife.