Curmudgeons aren't cute.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
They're ugly, small-minded, stupid, and destructive.

There's a difference between hate and anger. Hate consumes its object, then goes looking for another meal.

Anger is a magnificent force, and can be the best instrument for change. There is no art without conflict.

Oh sorry, there was a point to this thread - I got distracted

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's all part of Hickboys evil plan..

(Don't tell him I told you)

He's hiding upstairs at my place, I'm to gather as many of the women as possible for a weekend long lesbian orgy and once we're all busy with each other, he's going to jump out of the wardrobe ready to be served by all.

You can date them Kotch, but fer christsakes, please don't injure them. Remember, what you call sex, others call Aussie Rules Football or Mixed Martial Arts.

You see now we're back on-topic... curmudgeons :biggrin1:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because you couldn't handle me doesn't mean the delightful women of LPSG can't either :tongue:

(You're welcome to have another go though :biggrin1:)

*Tightens clasps on back-brace and runs my fingertips over a scarred and swollen face.*

Ummm... maybe we can just be phone friends, OK ma'am??:confused:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all part of Hickboys evil plan..

(Don't tell him I told you)

He's hiding upstairs at my place, I'm to gather as many of the women as possible for a weekend long lesbian orgy and once we're all busy with each other, he's going to jump out of the wardrobe ready to be served by all.

Nefarious!

Is that why you've been playing with my pussy?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes they can be nasty and evil. They are known to go into a blackout and become violent demanding Pruine Juice at the threat of gun point with giant booger on their nose. I think its an east coast blue hair,bad breath thing:wink: