Current bf size and ex bf size

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
Bronx, I believe you. I must be fatigued or something, I left the whole Cuckold aspect out of this discussion.

"My face is red, I stand corrected"

BTW if you don't mind me asking:
Dominitrix?

Whatever color your face is, it's pretty easy on the eyes (if that's you in the avatar).

Yes. Dominatrix, but only on the phone.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the hang up about guys wanting to know what the measurements of the ex's were. How does it effect your life, you know? Obviously if a woman is with you and is satisfied sexually she's happy with the way things are. Frankly, I don't see why more men worry about penis size than overall technique. For me, I've always had a much easier time getting a girl off orally than through penetration. Some guys are bigger than me, some are smaller.....duh. Women don't tend to ask "am I the tightest you've ever had" or "do I have the best body of anyone you've been with"? Why should men get a free pass?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Whatever color your face is, it's pretty easy on the eyes (if that's you in the avatar).

Yes. Dominatrix, but only on the phone.

Thank you! Yes, that's me in the avatar. I change them every few days. Your avatar is hot. I've had a lifelong love for pushed up boobs.

BTW for YEARS now I've been making friends with women in your profession. We're somehow drawn to each other. I'm not into S&M...maybe a little sadistic though.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'll say this once and get it out of my system.

Cuckold fantasies, ewww gross. There's not much I can think of that would turn me off more than a guy wanting to be insulted or "bested" by a bigger guy, yuck. I would have to be paid HANDSOMELY to tolerate that.

Bronx, I thought there was a kinship between us, I did that in real life many years ago, it has still left a icky taste in my mouth. I think you're wise to keep in on the phone, there are some things you just don't want to see.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mme Zora, I think cuckhold fantasies are an aspect of a coping mechanism for insecurity. Most people don't act on it, and wouldn't or couldn't. That's how I make money in the first place. I allow an outlet for the fantasies people have, but really want to keep as fantasies. And yeah. I could never do it in person.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never wanted to know to the extent of asking if my gf's,past and present, has had bigger then me.My erection is about 7.75-8 fully hard.My current Gf has had quite a few partners before me,and if statisitcs count for anything,I'm sure she's had bigger.I'm also confident that I'm bigger than some of her previous partners.As the saying goes,there's always a bigger fish.But does it bother me?No,I have no such insecurites.My GF and I have hot,hot wonderful sex,whether it be intercourse or oral.I concentrate on pleasing her in every way possible,not on whether she's ever had a 10 inch dick in her....

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
i never asked about where i ranked in the cock department with my gf, but i found out anyways. im fine with my size, i have nothing wrong with it, im not the biggest she has had, but im not the smallest. if shes lying, then so be it....but whatever, i wouldnt care.....i satisfy her more then all her previous have, and not just sexually. i think its just stupid for a guy to ask, cause usually, they'll just get jealous or hung up on it. he should care less about the other sizes and concentrate more on the pleasing you side of things.

but hey, to each their own :p

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current gf told me in bed after our first night of sex. She said that she's never had a big cock before and never had the experience of not being able to take a whole cock into her. She was also really into holding my hard dick with both hands and going down on me (and, yet again, told me that she'd never been able to do that with other guys). I've never asked a woman "how do I compare with the other men you've been with"; instead, women very often tell me (almost always because I've been the biggest they'd ever had by far).

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
RajDude said:
My current gf told me in bed after our first night of sex. She said that she's never had a big cock before and never had the experience of not being able to take a whole cock into her. She was also really into holding my hard dick with both hands and going down on me (and, yet again, told me that she'd never been able to do that with other guys). I've never asked a woman "how do I compare with the other men you've been with"; instead, women very often tell me (almost always because I've been the biggest they'd ever had by far).

BULLY FOR YOU!!!

bd624

1st Like
Media
Hey sexychick, I saw you posted this in another thread:

"I realized it when I went from my 2nd boyfriend (8 inches) to my 3rd boyfriend (5 inches). Not that I care that much about size, but that's when I noticed that I preferred them big."

You may be sending out signals and not even realizing it. Like a dissapointed sigh when you first see it, or acting disinterested during sex. And he may be picking up on these things. First you have to be honest with yourself about how important size is. You sound like your trying to convince yourself that it's not that important even though deep down it is.

Actually I've noticed this alot with women and penis size. It's obvious that they strongly prefer the bigger ones but most refuse to admit this. Whereas men have no problem talking about how they love women with big breasts. It's 2006, equality is here, why not just admit to it?

Props to Madam Zora, a woman truly ahead of her time... :)

Reactions: mib348

RamRod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know how your bf feels, it will get better, I found out about my wifes ex s also. I never hounded her for this info, it just happened one day while we were messing around & she was telling me how big I was, as she had done alot of times, but I never beleived her & figured that she just thought that's what I wanted to hear. Anyway at a little over 7" x5.25" I never really thought of myself as anything but average, so I called her b.s. She ended up telling me I was the longest she had ever had, but had 2 that were thicker one just barely, but he was really short & the other was about 6" lenght but really thick. Knowing that women perfer girth to lenght this really hit me hard, & I thought about it alot for a while, but never asked foor anymore details. It doesn't bother me that much anymore, I still think about it from time to time, but I can't do anything about it so why stress over it. It will get better for him. Sorry if this is hard to read, I suck at the internet , spelling & gramer so I don't normally post in forums.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RamRod- You must be careful not to generalize. Some women prefer girth over length. There is no golden penis that is right for everyone. How do you know your wife is one of those women? And do you care? She comes back for more, and she married you. I'm glad you have begun to feel better about it. I wish you continued healing.

bd624- You must be careful not to generalize. Some women have a size preference. Some do not. Some women strongly prefer their preference. For others it's not particularly important- just a preference. I think it is really best to assume that someone who comes back for more is happy with what they are getting. This is why I do not go around asking questions like, "Have you ever gotten beter head than this? have you ever felt a tighter choch?" I'm happy knowing the sex was mutually good enough for return trips.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
You must be careful not to generalize. Some women prefer girth over thickness

Bronx.......i thought girth was the same as thickness......as odd as it is, me being a guy, please differ the two for me....so i dont look more of an idiot then i probably already do asking this question

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never asked that question to any woman I dated before.

Frankly speaking, I find it rather weird to ask such a question.

Its just as weird as the woman asking if I have experienced a woman who I could go in deeper or was tighter.

Recently I had a woman whom I had a fling with for just over a year ask what she should do. OK we had done loads of somewhat rough sex during the year.

But we stopped seeing each other a few weeks ago since she caught herself a rather big fish.... but we are still friends.... and she of course asked me if she should tell her wealthy big fish about what she had been doing.

Well I told her if he ask, then tell the truth... but no need to tell any numbers.

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
bd624 said:
Hey sexychick, I saw you posted this in another thread:

"I realized it when I went from my 2nd boyfriend (8 inches) to my 3rd boyfriend (5 inches). Not that I care that much about size, but that's when I noticed that I preferred them big."

You may be sending out signals and not even realizing it. Like a dissapointed sigh when you first see it, or acting disinterested during sex. And he may be picking up on these things. First you have to be honest with yourself about how important size is. You sound like your trying to convince yourself that it's not that important even though deep down it is.

Actually I've noticed this alot with women and penis size. It's obvious that they strongly prefer the bigger ones but most refuse to admit this. Whereas men have no problem talking about how they love women with big breasts. It's 2006, equality is here, why not just admit to it?

Props to Madam Zora, a woman truly ahead of her time... :)

This is how I see it. I do prefer them bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd dump my bf or even go out with a guy just because of that. I prefer a big dick just like I'd prefer an incredibly hot guy lol. I'm not lying to myself about it. He's a great, funny guy that I love to be with and I wouldn't end that just because he's not huge.

D

deleted62

I wouldn't mind if my partner said that she has had bigger. I would only be worried (in more ways than one) if she kept telling me. Lovemaking to me is not solely about the actual having sex part; there is more than one way to make (most) women orgasm.

-Z

My two cents are to be taken with a grain of salt, two aspirin, and 12 fluid ounces of water. Call me in the morning.

Marco1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I are very open about our past lovers. She had admitted that a big penis turns her on. She said just the visual of it getting erect is extremely sexy. I am average sized and don't mind that she feels this way. I love the honesty between us. I had an ex gf wit a J-Lo type ass that my wife doesn't come close to having so it's all the same. Men prefer some things that there wives don't have and women prefer a big penis.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
E-an said:
You must be careful not to generalize. Some women prefer girth over thickness

Bronx.......i thought girth was the same as thickness......as odd as it is, me being a guy, please differ the two for me....so i dont look more of an idiot then i probably already do asking this question

I meant to say girth over length. Me aculpa.