Current bf size and ex bf size

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had an amicable split with a girlfriend who was an unabashed size queen. We still are friends and hang out frequently.

As I expected, she quickly had a new boyfriend. When we were shooting the breeze, I dropped an innuendo about him giving her the big one. She responded by saying "Actually, he's smaller than you. Significantly smaller." She followed it with a sad little pout and a shrug.

The embarrassing thing was I was a little turned on by this info. God, I am a sick fuck.

Reactions: mib348

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...that's the joy of the twisted male psyche.

We know all sorts of things are true (like being big doesn't necessarily make us Love Gods), but few of us who are big would prefer being average-hung. We know not to brag, but we're proud of those extra few inches in our pants (and perhaps fight the urge to occasionally drop a hint to someone we want to impress). We know we're certainly "big enough" but deep down wouldn't mind being "just a tad bigger".....

Not that we're alone. The ladies SAY size doesn't matter, but enough of us have noticed that...um....happy look.... we often get when we drop trou and they see it. I suspect, one way or another, we're all "sick fucks". Let us embrace our fuckedupidness.:wink:

rhah02

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually dodging and lying are terrible ideas. You've already told him that he ain't the biggest, so the cat's out of the bag. That being said, just tell him that sex isn't all about the size. Satisfaction isn't all about size, but your emotional state, you're attracted to him emotionally and physically so regardless of his size, his dedication to pleasing you makes him good in bed. The whole motion of the ocean thing. I've found that women only find sex good if they have some sort of emotional attachment to the guy.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rope9839 said:
I recently had an amicable split with a girlfriend who was an unabashed size queen. We still are friends and hang out frequently.

As I expected, she quickly had a new boyfriend. When we were shooting the breeze, I dropped an innuendo about him giving her the big one. She responded by saying "Actually, he's smaller than you. Significantly smaller." She followed it with a sad little pout and a shrug.

The embarrassing thing was I was a little turned on by this info. God, I am a sick fuck.

Nope--you are just a guy :) For most guys, straight or gay, cock size is about ego. Note I said MOST.:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:
Ha-ha, how the hell is that embarrassing? I'd think that was kind of hot, too, if I were in your shoes. I mean come on man, she basically just told you that she still thinks about you when she's having a wank. How does that make you a sick fuck?

my gf and me

she said me that Im the best in bed for her, so she admited it , tomorrow we have talked about my penis size. She has asked me how thick was my cock.
I thought she was thinking that Im big, but she said that she was not sure enough thick. then I asked "whats the biggest she ever had" , first she didnt want to talk about it. after my insistences she told me that she has never measured a cock before but Im absolutely not the biggest for her.

I was disappointment , cause I was 8.5 x 6, I have asked how big was he, she said that she didnt know.but said Im not the biggest. and said size is not important too. Of course I m not the biggest cock in the world. but I think a have good package. hearing that made me so bad, maybe rubbish but its happened.

Now I havent mood for making sex with her, thought she still claiming Im the best for her in her whole life. What a rubbish obsession is that.So what do u think guys/girls... impressing women with my size and performance is the biggest turn on for me.so I feel bad now and havent mood for sex.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
shocked said:
my gf and me

she said me that Im the best in bed for her, so she admited it , tomorrow we have talked about my penis size. She has asked me how thick was my cock.
I thought she was thinking that Im big, but she said that she was not sure enough thick. then I asked "whats the biggest she ever had" , first she didnt want to talk about it. after my insistences she told me that she has never measured a cock before but Im absolutely not the biggest for her.

I was disappointment , cause I was 8.5 x 6, I have asked how big was he, she said that she didnt know.but said Im not the biggest. and said size is not important too. Of course I m not the biggest cock in the world. but I think a have good package. hearing that made me so bad, maybe rubbish but its happened.

Now I havent mood for making sex with her, thought she still claiming Im the best for her in her whole life. What a rubbish obsession is that.So what do u think guys/girls... impressing women with my size and performance is the biggest turn on for me.so I feel bad now and havent mood for sex.
Dude, you're hot and your cock is huge. Any woman with a pulse would want you.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
shocked said:
my gf and me

If you look at a lot of the studies, you will see that you are easily in the top 10% of all males. Yes, there will be guys bigger than you, but not a whole lot. She probably got lucky in finding someone bigger than you based on the law of averages.

Don't worry about not being big enough. Instead, focus on the prize - you are getting some action! There are many guys out there (and here - just read the threads to see how many virgins there are) who aren't getting any at all, let alone still being virgins.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
Ha-ha, how the hell is that embarrassing? I'd think that was kind of hot, too, if I were in your shoes. I mean come on man, she basically just told you that she still thinks about you when she's having a wank. How does that make you a sick fuck?

As much as I would like to think that the size of the next guy's cock doesn't matter to me at all, clearly this isn't the case. Even with the knowledge that comes with a ruler and the readily available statistics on size, it is still a charge to hear that you are bigger - apparently a lot bigger - than a specific male that she has been with. While we are trying to scale back to being friends, this is especially gratifying when I know it is such a big deal to her.

Sure its ego, but even bucks have competition over their antler size. I guess it is natural.

You wanna know what the real challenge is going to be? Getting over how this chick doted on my cock. She loved it, bragged to people about it and worked it hard. Damn, she made me feel like a stud.

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Marco1 said:
My wife and I are very open about our past lovers. She had admitted that a big penis turns her on. She said just the visual of it getting erect is extremely sexy.
I definitely know this to be true, but for a different reason than most posters to this thread.

I model for art groups and classes and every once in a great while there will be a female artist or student who makes it known either verbally or otherwise that she is quite intrigued by my penis.

Just the other day I was modeling for a college class who apparently had never drawn from the figure before, so there seemed to be a lot of nervous tension in the air. After a male student cut out of class early the only girl in the class said "I think you scared off Jerry with your big wang." I don't know if I'd call that insecurity on her part or just immaturity. It certainly shows that she needs to get her head screwed on right about drawing class, because that's not what it's about.

When it comes to sex play, consideration of penis size is fair game I think. It's not the sole purview of men, however.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
Sexychick517 said:
Recently I finally admitted to my bf that I had bigger than him before. He always asked me so I finally admitted that I had (he's about average and I've had 8 inches before). Anyway he's acting really weird and jealous about it, asking me if it felt much better and stuff like that...
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had to deal with this, so do you guys or girls have any ideas about what I could tell him that would make it a little better? Thanks

I know from my personal experiences that I get
quite bent out of shape when a current 'beau'
mentions his previous man was bigger.

Even as far back as when I dated girls, one said
" Jack always said he could feel my I.U.D. poking
him in the head." Things were downhill from there.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes sexy! He shouldnt ask if he isnt prepared for the answer.I sense that he feels he isnt pleasing you or filling you up thats why he is asking.I hope everything works out for you.Good luck too you

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asking questions about past connections is in my book asking for trouble.
What is past is past.
Bigger-smaller who gives a shit. She is with you now and if she is happy dont stir up the sand cause sure as shooting some cat shit in the sandbox at some point.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
This is how I see it. I do prefer them bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd dump my bf or even go out with a guy just because of that. I prefer a big dick just like I'd prefer an incredibly hot guy lol. I'm not lying to myself about it. He's a great, funny guy that I love to be with and I wouldn't end that just because he's not huge.

To end a relationship because of the size of a penis is really shallow.
I would not want a BF to dump me because I am not " blonde" , or because my eyes are green and not "blue" , or because my breasts are not as "big"
There is things I would like to have in a BF that would be ideal, perfect, but, the world is not like that.
If you dump a good BF because of his size, go along with that, you will regret it. The next guy might be bigger, but he might also be a jerk. Perhaps you might find a large guy that is cool, but, at what expense, after hurting several men???
Boorish empty women would think like that.
I love men with a thick hairy muscular chest , is that mean that after a man takes his shirt off, ( most men do not have a muscular chest, much less a full hairy chest ) I can dump him??
Do not confuse a particular point of attraction, with a irrational pursue for shallowness.

And, like some said before, your BF is stupid , why ask something you obviously will not like?? ( the asnswer) . He is insecure, but the way to work out that insecurity is by developing a loving relationship with your SO, not by diggin into that insecurity.

zygomatica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jessica said:
To end a relationship because of the size of a penis is really shallow.
I would not want a BF to dump me because I am not " blonde" , or because my eyes are green and not "blue" , or because my breasts are not as "big"

Do not confuse a particular point of attraction, with a irrational pursue for shallowness.

old thread, but had to weigh in.

great post, very rational, but i think the assertion that ending a relationship because of certain physical attributes being shallow is very subjective.

we are all "built" different ways, including the emotional, physical, and sexual spheres. i firmly believe that some people are hard-wired in such a way that visual stimulation is an extremely important factor when choosing or staying with a mate.

similarly, there are those who have a "lust" for intelligence or humor.

i think it can be selfish, dishonest and a disservice to all parties involved when individuals are not honest in relationships. notice, i did not mention size in that sentence because being honest means being honest about size, balancing the checkbook and who you had lunch with last week.

getting familiar with one's own sexual identity might require owning up to the fact that size (or insert other physical attribute) is more important than previously thought. many people think it is distasteful for physical attraction to be too big a part of one's overall attraction, but we are animals and very different animals at that.

i also think it is erroneous to assume that every man who has big penis envy has some deep-rooted self-conscious issues. as one other member wrote, there is, and i paraphrase, "straight guys with big dick fascinations".

hello, i'm one of them. :tongue:

i would have envy, and would like a bigger dick, because i think they look good in the mirror. of course there are other reasons too. it doesn't mean that i hate mine or that it is a detriment to my behavior or performance.

because we tend to reference our own perspectives when relating to others, it should be easy to understand why a straight guy with a big dick fascination (for lack of better label) might have a hard time not asking, not wondering, and not caring about how he measures up with his lover's former partners.

i have found that a more thorough exploration and examination of one's sexual identity makes any anxieties almost disappear; because we would all agree that there is some correlation between our complete state of being and the level of our sexual confidence, etc.

bottom line is, no one should be bashful about liking what they like and trying to get it. i don't see how different 2 inches is any different than 20 IQ points. (BTW, not comparing or equating the two and, the IQ scale is just a reference point for the analogy and not the holy grail).

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, try dealing with dick size ego in gay relationship breakups! twice the dick. twice the ego.

all my exes missed the dick (whew). seems to extend the amount of time it takes to close out the relationship. but damn, why is ex-sex always so hot?